Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Hi Debbie!!! THought you disappeared and forgot about us, lol Glad they were received, and you liked them, we are not gluttens for praise here, ( ha ha) but it ALWAYS is so NICE to be acknowledged and thanked for the effort!! You are enjoying your reign as Biggest Square, and now ONE lost or MIA squares in my book is checked off! lol Posting pics is easy, you can refer to this link for help, and we love our eye candy!! http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99290:cheer

Although...if I had six children..and I only have four...it would probably take me a while to get on here too. :hug

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, life happens, that's for sure analisa! and your welcome Katherine Elaine and mama06 for the squares, glad they will work for you! Chilly here today, after some 55 degrees of warm yesterday, and for January, that is almost unheard of! But we are back to the chilly 20s today, sunshine though, so not a total loss....

I just returned from getting my flu shot, I know I know, I waited too long, but it is done and over, so feeling good about that...Keep warm everyone,and have a terrific weekend!!!

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I just got done laying out all the squares and I need 3 more to complete my ghan. I was so thrilled. I didn't know I was that close. Feels great to finally get there.

Hi all! I've been working on squares for the two CALs on Ravelry and also joined the 2013 Cal making them as well! I keep making squares! This way I'll have at least one afghan I can put together at the end of the year....maybe two!

Good day today.......DD played on the Wii while I sewed another purse, almost done!

Hope everyone's weekend is great!

kuddles

I was laying out the squares for my nephew ghan and i only need the equivilent of two 12" squares (8 6"ers). If any sweet angel has a few squares that they have layig around I will gladly accept them :) but if not im sire I could whip a few up :D

We are headed to my MILs for dinner and DH is on tech service lol he has to fix her phone and computer :) kids love going to Grandma Miss Vicky's house lol they always called her Miss Vicky, but 4 years later they finally started calling her grandma. Kids are so funny.

Speaking of kids, Ive been having baby dreams again :/ buying little pink shoes, and stuff. Then last night I dreamed i went for a dr appt and had an ultrasound and found out I was 8 weeks pregnant :( made me sad bc DH and my mom both said no more kids right now LOL. DH said maybe in a few yrs after we move out of my moms. I started crying and told him by then ill be almost 40 and all dried up. Lol. He very sweetly told me that of thats the case then we would explore other options. How sweet.....

But anyways , hope you all have a safe rest of the day. :hug

wow, lots of squares not known for their where abouts....I will pm the ones I sent on the third of January, here's the thing, I sent Pat 54 one too, from Aussie Paula on the'

fifth of January, and she receivede it and posted already too! Maybe it's the mail again??? Maybe they don't get online due to being busy, maybe when they do arrive, they will all come in one big bunch for them lol ! we'll see...

Now, if you would all do me a special favor, or those of you that can that is, I have some squares, 6inch, in solids, and then I have a few in 8 inch asst multi's that are just taking up space here in my craft room. I used as many as I could for the ghan I am finished with as of this am, yay, and will post when the light is better...

Thing is, I would like to see some finsihed ghans, and if ANY of you are just needing a few of either size to complete a ghan, will you let me know.....IN fact, everyone let me know, lol even if you need 10 or more to finish, you never know, the mail man might bring little giftees to your box soon! Thanks all, take care, hope to have a bunch of people responding to a little bunch of sad squares, with no permanent home, cept the top of my shelf...........he he he..............

I know I can always use some 6" ers. I actually need to figure out where I am with my ghan. I haven't pulled out my squares to look at them in a little while because I was so consumed with Christmas there. I guess I need to actually come up with a goal amount of squares.

It was in the 60s here today. And we were under a flood watch due to all the melting snow. Too bad its gonna get cold again next week.

Gonna bathe the pugs, and then back to stitching some squares together. :hook

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I just got done laying out all the squares and I need 3 more to complete my ghan. I was so thrilled. I didn't know I was that close. Feels great to finally get there.

I'll send you the three. Any color/style preferences?

I was laying out the squares for my nephew ghan and i only need the equivilent of two 12" squares (8 6"ers). If any sweet angel has a few squares that they have layig around I will gladly accept them :) but if not im sire I could whip a few up :D

We are headed to my MILs for dinner and DH is on tech service lol he has to fix her phone and computer :) kids love going to Grandma Miss Vicky's house lol they always called her Miss Vicky, but 4 years later they finally started calling her grandma. Kids are so funny.

Speaking of kids, Ive been having baby dreams again :/ buying little pink shoes, and stuff. Then last night I dreamed i went for a dr appt and had an ultrasound and found out I was 8 weeks pregnant :( made me sad bc DH and my mom both said no more kids right now LOL. DH said maybe in a few yrs after we move out of my moms. I started crying and told him by then ill be almost 40 and all dried up. Lol. He very sweetly told me that of thats the case then we would explore other options. How sweet.....

But anyways , hope you all have a safe rest of the day. :hug

I'll send you your two as well. Any specific colors/styles you would like?

Pat54 and Immafreek, if there are any squares you've been hoping for or would really like, send me the link. I'll make them this weekend.

Happy weekend, everybody :)

Pat 54, and Lacey, I believe Angelroselite is going to be a "square angel" and send you some or all of what you both need. I think I am sending out to Abigail, and Angelroselite, and we'll be on the lookout for those of you that need a few more to complete your ghan! I have extra made, so that is why I offered thinking I might help someone out, but angel is making them this weekend, how kind, thank you angel!

I'll send you the three. Any color/style preferences?

I'll send you your two as well. Any specific colors/styles you would like?

Pat54 and Immafreek, if there are any squares you've been hoping for or would really like, send me the link. I'll make them this weekend.

Happy weekend, everybody :)

My favorite color is plum/deep purple but you can make them any design you'd like. I'm just thrilled to get them. Thank you.

Very pretty Katie!! I love it :) I added my 2 CAL blocks on to the thread as well. Still need to make 2 more this month. I'm combining some so I get a pretty good size afghan. I guess maybe my afghan motto should be Go Large or Go Home ha.

Very pretty Katie!! I love it :) I added my 2 CAL blocks on to the thread as well. Still need to make 2 more this month. I'm combining some so I get a pretty good size afghan. I guess maybe my afghan motto should be Go Large or Go Home ha.

Hi Kim, yes, I saw those squares, just gorgeous!!

Here is the bag made from the silk yarn . Same bag but different lighting :)

Oh that is sooo nice, you do terrific work!

cshort, you're so welcome!

ImmaFreek, beautiful bag!

I just finished up the 2 promised squares for lil_mama06.. just need an address! Might be more made this week, but right now I'm buried in homework & orders for hats.

My favorite color is plum/deep purple but you can make them any design you'd like. I'm just thrilled to get them. Thank you.

I hadn't visited at all today. Good thing I did. I'll save one of the three I made so that I can make a plum one for you. :hug

Archived