Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

AngelRoseLite

I finally rounded up all your squares and put them in a puffy,should go out sometime this week

Can I have Jan.square's address,as I'm caught up with other obligations now,thanks

Whoo-hoo! I'll post a pic to show them off when they arrive :hug

Thank you :)

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, this is great, everyone is getting on about their biz here making, sending and receiving squares! Nice job to everyone!! I have about 5 people I mailed to, no word yet, but hope they get there soon!! Keep your eyes trained on the mailman/lady for the next few days!!!!!!!!

I want to say Thank You :ty Thank You to cshort for the pretty pink square you sent me! I received it yesterday. Your square should go out tomorrow if everything goes as planned. I just love the square and can't wait to see where it will live happily forever in my 'ghan! :hug

post-18684-13589779553_thumb.jpg

I want to say Thank You :ty Thank You to cshort for the pretty pink square you sent me! I received it yesterday. Your square should go out tomorrow if everything goes as planned. I just love the square and can't wait to see where it will live happily forever in my 'ghan! :hug

[ATTACH]61591[/ATTACH]

Glad to hear it arrived safely and I'm glad you like it.

Good morning gals!

DD goes back to school today after 2 weeks off! The not so fun: helping her with homework again every day! I'm too old to help an 8 year do homework! Yikes!

Have a great day all! I finished up both squares for the two CALs I told you about over on ravelry. Such fun! If you haven't checked them out, you should!

kuddles

Good morning gals!

DD goes back to school today after 2 weeks off! The not so fun: helping her with homework again every day! I'm too old to help an 8 year do homework! Yikes!

Have a great day all! I finished up both squares for the two CALs I told you about over on ravelry. Such fun! If you haven't checked them out, you should!

kuddles

I finished the first square, but I've barely started on the square for Julie Yeager's CAL. I'm not sure why but it has me a little bit intimidated. I'll probably try to work on it a little more today. I hope you have a terrific day today!

I finished the first square, but I've barely started on the square for Julie Yeager's CAL. I'm not sure why but it has me a little bit intimidated. I'll probably try to work on it a little more today. I hope you have a terrific day today!

Just take it one step at a time and you'll do fine! I promise! And the end result is very worth it!

You have a great day too!

kuddles

I would like to ay a couple of thank you for squares I received today from pineknott and katyallen8090 proxy aussiepaula. They are very lovely squares and I believe this is going to take me very close if not complete for the squares I need. I promised myself I am going to spread them out on the floor this weekend and see where I am out.

Ladies, thank you again for the squares. Now to get to lil_mama06 squares done.

I would like to ay a couple of thank you for squares I received today from pineknott and katyallen8090 proxy aussiepaula. They are very lovely squares and I believe this is going to take me very close if not complete for the squares I need. I promised myself I am going to spread them out on the floor this weekend and see where I am out.

Ladies, thank you again for the squares. Now to get to lil_mama06 squares done.

Six more should make it to you on Thursday sometime.....

I want to say thank you to Abigail1280 for the 2 lovely squares I received last week. They are very pretty.

Yay! I'm glad you got them and that you like them :)

Everyone's crocheting away :crocheting

I decided to join the CALs. I've got the one finished already .. Melinda Miller's I think .. the Tangled Web. I'm also going to do the BAM CAL, so I'll have quite a few squares to put together at the end of the year.

Yay! I'm glad you got them and that you like them :)

Everyone's crocheting away :crocheting

I decided to join the CALs. I've got the one finished already .. Melinda Miller's I think .. the Tangled Web. I'm also going to do the BAM CAL, so I'll have quite a few squares to put together at the end of the year.

What is the BAM CAL? Is it on Ravelry?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail1280

Yay! I'm glad you got them and that you like them

Everyone's crocheting away

What is the BAM CAL? Is it on Ravelry?

Its the Block A Month CAL. Yup its on Ravelry. They do one every year.

Posted from Crochetville.org App for Android

Good morning and Kim, happy to hear you've joined some of us on the CALs on Ravelry! I didn't know about the BAM one, will go take a peek!

Now I'm making a few dishclothes for the CAL here on the ville! So busy! Love it!

Have a great day all!

kuddles

Morning! well, im off to buy a new cordless laser mouse today sometime, seems my current one is acting up a bit, so the hec with that, Ill just get another! The CAL's sound interesting, but I have much on my to do list, so will probably not join, but good luck to all of you that do!

I sure hope to hear from some of my mailing recipients soon, or will assume they did not reach their new homes!

Well, daylight is burning ladies, time to get busy! Have a great day, gonna be rather unseasonably warm here today, and tomorrow, so might get to wash my car too, lol. Keep Hookin'!!!

Made my first ever FBB yesterday. Its 99% done. Just got to line it and make a knit I cord handle. And i also need to sew the hamdle on my little bag i made with that silk yarn

Good for you! Hope you post a pic when done!

Morning! well, im off to buy a new cordless laser mouse today sometime, seems my current one is acting up a bit, so the hec with that, Ill just get another! The CAL's sound interesting, but I have much on my to do list, so will probably not join, but good luck to all of you that do!

I sure hope to hear from some of my mailing recipients soon, or will assume they did not reach their new homes!

Well, daylight is burning ladies, time to get busy! Have a great day, gonna be rather unseasonably warm here today, and tomorrow, so might get to wash my car too, lol. Keep Hookin'!!!

LOL You are always busy girl!

Good for you! Hope you post a pic when done!

Made my first ever FBB yesterday. Its 99% done. Just got to line it and make a knit I cord handle. And i also need to sew the hamdle on my little bag i made with that silk yarn

yeah! Show US!! the crowd gets impatient, starts chanting, show us show us show us!!

I will soon as i get the lining sewn in. Only took about 4 hours to make the bag :) hehe im thinking Etsy after its done and i post a pic for u all to see :)

I for one would love to see it!

kuddles

Good morning all!

Anyone heard from our Jan Square? Looks like her last post on this thread was on Jan 1.....I'm hoping she got my squares in the mail!

Hope you all have a great day!

kuddles

I started putting squares together that I've received!! My goal is to do a ghan that will fit on my bed.

I have this many so far + about 8 more!!

I have no pattern for the afghan - I just tried not to have too much of the same color next to each other!! When finished, I will trim it in black.

post-46820-135897796035_thumb.jpg

Archived