Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

:ghugThe time is nearing that we lose touch....:scared..Im getting nervous, starting to sweat, :sweathope I can do this,:shrug I mean, being away from the ville for a FEW DAYS is like I don't know, unbearable to say the least....:scared....How will i manage...:think..Wait, I know, Ill CROCHET some squares while we are apart! :hookYeah, that's it! :clap Either that or clean something, and most things are already clean, lol.....:scrachin.. Here's wishing us ALL a bearable exile from the ville for a few days, deep breaths, :2eekwe'll make it!!:eek:think:waving:shrug

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the thought of not being able to access it either. I hope the changes are successful. I'll make squares for the three ladies that I'm planning to send to. I was too busy to crochet during the weekend. I will be checking in on Facebook. I hope many of us do too so we can bear the estrangement.

Yes Indeedy! Time to chose a biggest square for Feb.........Ill be back, i have to run the random number selecter, and then email the lucky winner! Nice to be bck, doesn't quite feel as homey though, as before, going to take some getting used to.............

Righty-ho! I'm waiting for a bit of cash to come in so I can order a substantial order to RH for some Worsted yarn specifically for some people on here in their colours.. I can get Aran, ofcourse, but I have no idea how that truely compares to WW. I want to get some of the list busted by atleast April.

couple things still not working properly?? I can't seem to Edit my About me Page in profile. It has me down as favorite hooks, wood, which is not the case, but woe is me, can't seem to change it. Anyone else having that problem?? Also, delete is different, if you want to delete something in your post or while editing your post. Least it was yesterday, ha ha, Im sure the powers that be are working on these and more issues, all in all, going to take some getting used to, but workable, lots more room to spread around in! Awaiting email from nominee for February's Biggest Square! Let you all know, when I know if we have one!

Ok, she's accepted!!! yay!! LIL_mamao6 if you are out there, you only have a few more days, check in and let us know how you are doing, will you please, and thank you!

February's biggest Square will be announced the first of Feb. I will say this, she needs 28, so am hoping we  increase those of us that pledge, and quanities we pledge, and hopefully we can pull this off, or get close enough to call in an angel or two, for a couple more squares if needed in order to get this ghan completed! i  have high hopes for a good outcome anyway!! So we can FINISH THAT GHAN!!!!!!  

Hi everyone,
Haven't been on here in a while.  And when I tried to get on it was down for updating lol.  I kept trying to get on here but it kept sending me to some weird page.  I have Crochetville bookmarked on my computer.  So I decided to type the whole name in and finally after many tries I realized it was a .com now instead of a .org  Here's a few pics of what I've been working on the last few months.  The paw print afghan still needs a border.

post-45782-0-36096800-1359319680_thumb.jpg

post-45782-0-72085500-1359319698_thumb.jpg

post-45782-0-48867500-1359319732_thumb.jpg

post-45782-0-61335200-1359319752_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on here in a while.  And when I tried to get on it was down for updating lol.  I kept trying to get on here but it kept sending me to some weird page.  I have Crochetville bookmarked on my computer.  So I decided to type the whole name in and finally after many tries I realized it was a .com now instead of a .org  Here's a few pics of what I've been working on the last few months.  The paw print afghan still needs a border.

Glad you made it back and everything you've been working on looks great.

couple things still not working properly?? I can't seem to Edit my About me Page in profile. It has me down as favorite hooks, wood, which is not the case, but woe is me, can't seem to change it. Anyone else having that problem?? Also, delete is different, if you want to delete something in your post or while editing your post. Least it was yesterday, ha ha, Im sure the powers that be are working on these and more issues, all in all, going to take some getting used to, but workable, lots more room to spread around in! Awaiting email from nominee for February's Biggest Square! Let you all know, when I know if we have one!

You're not the only one.  I was trying to edit my signature, and I saw that my favorite hook type is wood, too.  I've never even used wooden hooks before.  I couldn't fix it either, though I did get my siggy edited. 

Also noticed that there's a "Like This" button which I tried out on crochet321's photos.  I like that feature!

wow thanks crochet321 for our first eye candies, on the new crochetville! i LOVE  the paw print, how cute is that! I bet that you could size it down for a shelter blankie , if desired, or up for a bigger one! Very nice!

Four puffys went out last week, hope they arrived, or will soon, and I hear from the recipients!@ I always worry till my "square" children reach their forever home!!!!!!!!!      

I thought it was me.  My favorite hook is also listed as wood and I can't edit anything either.

I'm glad the 'ville is back online!  I am trying to get used to simply the visuals here.  I haven't checked anything else out.  I have been crocheting a lot though not on squares, unfortunately.  I got requests for a couple of things.  I finished one of those car seat covers.  They look look like tents to me; so I'm naming what I whipped up a Car Seat Blanket Tent.  I'll post pics once it's dried tomorrow.  My dad and stepmom left for home today.  It was a great month having them here.  I thank God every day for the family I have, especially for the fact that my dad has such a wonderful person by his side.  I would hate to have a wicked stepmother.  lol.  Now that my room is so lonely again, I am crocheting like crazy to fill in the time.  Tomorrow is square day.  Finally!

Hi! I had NO idea we were back up! I kept checking my old bookmark which of course didn't work. Then I checked the blog and saw it was up! I don't have time to chat, gotta get DD ready for school, but just wanted to say hi!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone.  I won't get to work on any squares until I can get a few other projects that have deadlines finished.  I'm having fun making bunny slippers for the daughters of a friend (and the daughter's friends - 4 sets in all) plus the girls' American Girl dolls.  I'll have made 8 sets of bunny slippers when it's all said and done.  I also have some other projects going for my Favorite Color swap buddy which have to go to the UK.  Anybody know how long it might take for a box to ship from the US to the UK?

Anyway - have a great day everyone!  Happy hooking!  :)

Archived