Now I've seen it all

crochetfun

You would think that there would be some rough edges on the tops where they came off the can. You wouldn't want to stand out in the sun for very long. That could get pretty hot. I wonder if you got if you got all shook up in an outfit like that if you would explode. haha. I think that it's pretty neat, but it's not my style. I can see where that would get a lot of attention, though.

Well, I can see that there would be a market for those garments, so I wish them well in selling them. :P

I just wonder how they get so many of the pop tops when they seem to be able to supply all sizes and have to have items made up ready for sale. :think

In the name of recycling....

Anyhow, they explain the whole process, it involves cleaning the tabs, getting rid of any sharp edges etc. Sounds like a lot of work.

It's definitely very creative. Makes me think of a whole lot of other tiny things that could be used similarly. Beads, plastic or metal rings come to mind.

Well, I can see that there would be a market for those garments, so I wish them well in selling them. :P

I just wonder how they get so many of the pop tops when they seem to be able to supply all sizes and have to have items made up ready for sale. :think

It says in there somewhere that the homeless collect the cans and then they buy the tops from them, then clean and tend to any rough edges before they are used in the clothing. There are some interesting items there.

How interesting really, thanks for posting the link. I get a kick out of seeing how others use crochet. They are really creative and I would of never thought of that. I remember the curtains made out of those (yes I am old)

Unique.. to be sure! I'd like to get to know the male model... just to hear what he thinks about them... :D

I made a bracelet like that, I saw on craftster...My son wears it to school. I was just a shoelace and can tabs. They face back and forth so no sharp edges touched you. He loves it, and so does his friends.

I couldn't pull it off. But I think they are cute.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived