2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed recording my totals last two weeks as I was out of town. Feel free to only use this weeks usage, though I will show total used and I will update my month to date total,

WTD 5/5 +4 (missed posting)

WTD 5/12 +4 (missed posting)

WTD 5/19 +9 YTD +154

really-- where?

I'm, 12 miles from a Walmart and 2 hours from Joann's-- so if I want anything "special" I have to order it- as you did :crocheting

I'm in Laramie...Walmart and LYS in town; Hobby Lobby an hour away in Cheyenne and JoAnn's an hour away in Ft Collins. And the always available online :crocheting

After my 36 skeins of yarn arrived, I bought 1 skein of yarn and 2 skeins of crochet thread at Salvation Army. I've been wanting to do some threadwork, so this is a great way to test it out. Total -78

This week I also used up 4 balls, turned 4 skeins to balls, and used up a skein of black yarn. Total +10

Lots of fun this week with squares, a newborn hat & booties, and 3 washcloths requested by my best friend.

WTD -68 YTD -40

Ok with my Walmart run I was -14. Used up one full skein and made 2balls making hats. So that should be -10 so far. Will see if I get more done yet or not this week

I didn't get anything more done so

WTD -10

I was pretty sure I hadn't used up anything this week, but I couldn't remember for sure (the last couple of days I've been out of the house more than usual... :lol) so I checked my little note pad... I'm glad I did, because I apparently used up 3 balls this week! :cheer

My Stashbusting score for

Week Ending 5/19/2012

is WTD +3 / YTD +60

Gold this week!

Dragonpuck +18

Silver with a 2 way tie!

Pineknott +9

Needle Arts +9

and Bronze with a 4 way tie!

cshort +4

Ellie 13 +4

BigPinkPolkaDot +4

Using up stash

prettywoman030981 +1

marpan79 +1

Cris +2

CLLinda +2

crabbyrat +3

Holding Steady

Izabelka

tnkycrochetnut

yarn_geek

Adding to stash

Greyhoundmama -2

FrLopLady -10

HollyzHobbyz -21

walker 1021 -27

And Shoot the Moon!!

Shannart -68 WTG! :cheer

I will add if there are more scores posted late..doesn't seem like many have reported in

Sorry...I've been bad about posting. I think what I'm going to do is just add up what I accumulated over the past 2 weeks and add it to this week's total. I bought 1 skein two weeks ago and 2 this past weekend. One was a mad, impulse purchase (sock yarn that was a one-of-a-kind dye lot).

Well, I'm about to go in the hole, but at least it's early in the week. I decided just on Saturday to make an afghan for my cousin as her graduation gift and she's going to the University of Alabama so will make a graph ghan with the 'A'. But I have less than 2 weeks to do it :eek So even though I'll be going in the hole today, hopefully by the end of the week I'll have started to pull back out :lol

Did I see right?? Yarn Geek holding steady at 0???? I can't remember the last time I saw that. :rofl

And Shannon, thanks so much for saving me from winning the coveted award you won. :lol

Well, after my trip to HL yesterday....I got 11 skiens, 7 for my ghan and 4 were on clearance because they were an odd lot and I can never pass them up :lol So that gives me a -22, I've almost already used a half skein to gain back a point BUT on quite :lol

Archived