2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Still working on my lapghan but its a little bigger than a regular lapghan. I want him to be able to use it while in his recliner so I am trying to make it long enough to cover from under his arms to his feet. After getting off of the computer :ccompute in a minute I will roll one of the skeins into a ball - a very small ball at that. Yeah!!!! :yay That will make my score for 1/28/2012:

WTD: +1 YTD: -34

Whoopie!!!!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I don't think I'm going to use up any more yarn today. I did pretty good this week, but I know that pretty soon I'm going to go back to the negative side since I've gotta get my yarn for the Bernat CAL.:crocheting

WTD +8 YTD +4

Still working on my lapghan but its a little bigger than a regular lapghan. I want him to be able to use it while in his recliner so I am trying to make it long enough to cover from under his arms to his feet.

How funny! :lol I remember doing the exact same thing for my husband! He didn't realize I was making him a "blankie" & one day while he was watching a movie (all stretched out in the recliner) I layed it across him to check the length. It's really long...has to cover his feet & goes up to under his chin when he's stretched out in the chair. :blush Perfect for napping! :yes

Still trying to decide if I want to ruin my stash busting totals by buying a TON of yarn and do the Bernat Mystery CAL or KAL...

In the meantime, my totals for the week are:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD +12

I almost made up my purchase- my stash of neutrals is almost at zero, so I needed some linen and buff,

but i went to the thrift store for some boxes and two orphan skeins of homespun called to me. I took pity and brought them home :hug

so WTD -5 YTD +18

I totally got nothing done this week because I'm under fire to finish a quilt, which is hand pieced. On the plus side, I bought ZERO yarn :clap My cat has stolen a skein of yarn, but as I may find it in one piece, I will not assume that she has taken it apart and added a gazilion knots to it making it worthy only of trashing. I'm being punished for being out most of yesterday and today.

WTD = 0 YTD = -4

I'm not going to have enough time to get another skein finished before midnight, so I'll post my numbers for this week:

Week ending 1-18-2012:

WTD: +36, YTD: +130

I love that YTD score! :clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

My weekly gratuitous smilie parade!

:yay:yay:yay:jumpyay:woo:fame :bow:day

:party:birthday:bday:cake

Hopefully it's someone's birthday!

:flower:ghug:welcome:h5 :2rock:hi:coffee:heart:2eek:help I'm drowning in my yarn stash!!! :shrug:faint

:sofunny:flying

:confused Maybe this will get the smilies out of my system for the rest of the month. :devil

Happy crocheting!

Tied for the GOLD!

Joyfulghans +36

Braxxi +36

Tied for the SILVER!!

Jennifer seven +17

cris +17

Bronze goes to

pineknott +13

Using up stash!

HollyzHobbyz +12

frloplady +9 :rabbit beats :turtle!

Ally +9

MouseCLP +9

Abigail1280 +8

prettywoman030981 +8

sahm2g1b +8

Turtlelvr +6

Ellie 13 +3

BigPinkPolkaDot +3

cshort +3

walker 1021 +2

marpan79 +2

Amibel +1

greyhoundmomma +1

kraftynkrazy +1

staying even

cathoms

PBLKNP

Stephanie

kiwikittie

crabbyrate

New yarn to play with!

dragonpuck -5

CLLinda -9

:think:think :eek:eek:eek

CLLinda unless someone else posts late..you get the SHOOT THE MOON AWARD!!

that's almost pathetic..you wanna go out and buy a bunch more and make it worth it??? :rofl

CLLinda has been saved.... yarn_geek has come in with a -13 to steal the SHOOT THE MOON AWARD right out from under CLLinda's nose... :lol:lol:lol

Tied for the GOLD!

Joyfulghans +36

Braxxi +36

Tied for the SILVER!!

Jennifer seven +17

cris +17

Bronze goes to

pineknott +13

Using up stash!

HollyzHobbyz +12

frloplady +9 :rabbit beats :turtle!

Ally +9

MouseCLP +9

Abigail1280 +8

prettywoman030981 +8

sahm2g1b +8

Turtlelvr +6

Ellie 13 +3

BigPinkPolkaDot +3

cshort +3

walker 1021 +2

marpan79 +2

Amibel +1

greyhoundmomma +1

kraftynkrazy +1

staying even

cathoms

PBLKNP

Stephanie

kiwikittie

crabbyrat

New yarn to play with!

dragonpuck -5

CLLinda -9

CLLinda unless someone else posts late..you get the SHOOT THE MOON AWARD!!

that's almost pathetic..you wanna go out and buy a bunch more and make it worth it??? :rofl

CLLinda has been saved.... yarn_geek has come in with a -13 to steal the SHOOT THE MOON AWARD right out from under CLLinda's nose... :lol:lol:lol

Long day and didn't get the crocheting time I thought I would, but still barely in the positives. PLUS positive for the whole month!!

WTD +1 / YTD +13

You are doing very well so far!

:manyheart

Archived