Candy Corn Treat bags..........

teakaycee

High-tee-ho all..................

Hope all is well with everyone!

Thought I would stop in and show off the trick or treat bags I made for my mom to pass out to her 8 trick or treaters this year.

Yep...............she only gets 8 little trick or treaters..... so that means they get spoiled! :D

Over the years I have made her several treat bags for her little gobblins... This year I made her Candy Corn draw string bags..........

post-18634-135897707708_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

:mdustThank you so much!

You’re all so sweet!!! I really had fun making them and my mom is having fun getting them ready for her trick or treaters! J

They were so darn simple to make! I may make more next year for my grandbabies!

:heart

:mug

I love those bags !!!!! At onetime we would get over 100 trick or treaters.......now its much less, and the temp has dropped so much that I dont expect too many little ones...

How cute! Wish I could get 8! We don't have any come down our road. :( I miss seeing all the little ones in their costumes! I usually make up a little something for my grandson though. I filled a cute little metal pumpkin bucket this year with toys & treats. I'll keep your idea in mind for future years! I like the Candy Corn treat bags! He loves things to put his little toys in anyway. He always has a few little toys with him, even when we go to a restaurant. This would be cute for that during October!

Archived