CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nox: I love your sig quote....only my dog would be wondering why I don't hunt for her??? why I get the good stuff and all she gets is kibble??? Maybe that's why she's always trying to catch stuff outside...to show me how she can do it to lol :)

How cool :) Is that a Monster :lol I'm having a blue one now :lol

Nah, I can't drink Monsters for some reason...it's a can of Amp!

Nox: I love your sig quote....only my dog would be wondering why I don't hunt for her??? why I get the good stuff and all she gets is kibble??? Maybe that's why she's always trying to catch stuff outside...to show me how she can do it to lol :)

Love that sig quote too!! My 3 dachshunds have been trying to catch a gecko that is has been in their area in the yard all day.

Maybe Amy has forgotten about us desparate souls who wish to win shiney things :haha

No, but the possibility that she's suddenly became trapped under a mountain of yarn crossed my mind. Maybe we should send in some hooks to help her out!

:hook

No, but the possibility that she's suddenly became trapped under a mountain of yarn crossed my mind. Maybe we should send in some hooks to help her out!

Oh noes. The Yarnageddon got her! Alert the fiber houses!

Well, I think we all have the yarn to make some rope to haul her out if thats the case :lol

:D hahahahahahahhahaha

Craft her an exit :D

Anyway ladies, I'm going to have to forgo this giveaway and the rest of them. I've waited up but now I'm completely shattered. Hospital appt. tomorrow with husband for his hand (he's gone to bed clutching one of those plastic ice boxes you put in picnic hampers. Daft ole thing :( )

Have fun!

Archived