• Created
  • Last Reply
This is me teasing you all with what I'm working on... LOL

So far...So good!:hook

[ATTACH]46487[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

OOOH I see pink.. very intrigued!

My great-grandmother on my dad's side emigrated to the US from Sweden. I'd love to go visit the country one day.

I'd just like to go anywhere to say I've been outside the U.S!

sopo: beautiful

amy: thank you so much for hosting this event. It gave me a chance as a newbie to not just feel the welcome but interact with everybody!

everybody: thank you!!!!

Yes, TY Amy for this splendid opportunity to enter drawings and interact a little more than usual!

Yay I GOT entered

Yay!

Well, this is what my dd (Lil_Hippie) and I worked on all day... and YAY! it's done! :cheer This is a lapghan for my mom's birthday.

Awesome--the two of you have been very busy with :hook and :yarn First one for your dad and now this one for your mom!!! Both of them beautiful!!!!:manyheart

Sorry for the delay. I ran into problems activating my new iPhone 4S. But it's all taken care of now.

Here are the winners of our first four digital patterns of the day:

Simply Spiraled throw donated by Carlinda: bobcat72737

CP Chill Buster Scarves donated by Katchkan: Skatters

CP Pineapple Confections Afghan donated by Katchkan: Cathryn_Elisabeth

Gathered Tortoise Shells bag donated by Teakaycee: gtogirl1970

Congratulations, everyone! :yay I'll be emailing your patterns to you shortly.

I won! I won! I never win ANYTHING! But I won!! I looked the patterns over, and they are GREAT! I am still a beginner, so it might be something to work towards! I love scarves!! Thank you Amy! And thank you for donating the pattern Katchkan! I will post pictures of my attempt soon! <twirls and sings> I get to go yarn shopping, I get to go yarn shopping! </twirls and sings>

how do u guys insert pics on these postings and copy what others say? Gosh I need to learn this site. :-) Good Night from England!

Good night!!!! I've got a little bit more before I'm off to bed. May wait up for the next round (if there will be one)

I won! I won! I never win ANYTHING! But I won!! I looked the pattern over, and it is GREAT! I am still a beginner, so it might be something to work towards! I love scarves!! Thank you Amy! And thank you for donating the pattern Katchkan! I will post pictures of my attempt soon! <twirls and sings> I get to go yarn shopping, I get to go yarn shopping! </twirls and sings>

:cheer love it! you made me giggle and :D

I will keep checking in but it's dinner time. Fiancee will be home shortly and I like to have dinner almost done before he gets here. He had to work pretty hard and late today after going to the doctor super early!

To copy what another person has said, and include it in your post, click the "Quote" button at the end of a post instead of "Reply."

Here is my project for the day! Three juggleng balls and a pouch.

My son is getting a unicycle for Christmas, so now he can learn to juggle too!

(The real miracle of this Christmas is that he is NOT getting any video games or anything that requires batteries or a plug! AMAZING!)

post-23494-135897703954_thumb.jpg

Off to Michael's!! Yarn shopping time!!!! BBL!!!!

Have fun!!!

Oh you're going to be having fun too!! Jealous moment here!

how do u guys insert pics on these postings and copy what others say? Gosh I need to learn this site. :-) Good Night from England!

Sent you a private message, hopefully answering some of your questions!

Good night!!!! I've got a little bit more before I'm off to bed. May wait up for the next round (if there will be one)

G'Night!

I finished something Yay :) I'm not sure about the button may change it to a flower instead. It's just my new hat pattern shrunk just FYI. Oh and it's a doll not a real baby laying on a dog crate :lol

Adorable! Hat & Model ;)

(The real miracle of this Christmas is that he is NOT getting any video games or anything that requires batteries or a plug! AMAZING!)

Holy Smokes! We're trying to come up with something non-tech for our 3 boys.. Not an easy task!!

Well, this is what my dd (Lil_Hippie) and I worked on all day... and YAY! it's done! :cheer This is a lapghan for my mom's birthday.

Very nice.

I finished something Yay :) I'm not sure about the button may change it to a flower instead. It's just my new hat pattern shrunk just FYI. Oh and it's a doll not a real baby laying on a dog crate :lol

So cute! And wow, that's a life like doll!

That hat is so cute! That button really makes it Pop!

:manyheart

What a cute idea :)

This is me teasing you all with what I'm working on... LOL

So far...So good!:hook

I love the colors and I'm sure whatever it is it will be beautiful.

Very cool! Your son will love them :)

My goodness, I just about missed the whole party! Just got in for the last drawing! Thanks for doing this Amy! Can't believe that I've been popping in to the 'ville all day and didn't find this thread until I saw the link on FB! :lol

Archived