My new broom dolls

Apak

My niece who lives in Australia asked me to crochet something for her... So I made another broom dolls and they'll fly over the ocean this week. One doll is for her teacher :)

post-30828-135897696447_thumb.jpg

The purple one is the first I made with varigated thread - that's why I gave her less flowers than usual.

post-30828-135897696449_thumb.jpg

And this Rose Lady was made earlier and sent to Someone Special too :)

post-30828-135897696448_thumb.jpg

Ahhh, seeing these really brought back memories! I sold a LOT of these cute broom dolls back when I was doing craft shows! I started with crochet and then we wound up going to woodwork and decorative painting but I always loved my crochet too!

You do a beautiful job on your broom dolls -- I am sure they will be loved!

Thank you all :manyheart I LOVE making the broom dolls and I got a few more made but not finished yet and I'd love to have more time for crocheting.... :yarn

Those are BEAUTIFUL! Where did you get the pattern? I would love one and make them too!

The pattern is here - these dolls are from Mini Broom Dolls 1 Pattern Leaflet

Thank you for youe all compliments - they inspire me to keep doll-ing ;) Yesterday I spent an evening finishing next 6 dolls...

anna, your work is lovely...when do you find time ????? :)

Oh yes, that's a problem... :lol But they are quite quick to make/crochet, so when I have some free time while the kids are asleep, I can make one... or one and a sleeve :D

Archived