Larissa's Wedding Afghan

Elvee

I made this for my "Work daughter" Larissa who has since had her lovely baby Adora Willow and quit to be a mommy. This is a pattern from an old leaflet.

post-1720-135897664199_thumb.jpg

second afghan is Hannah's OOps!

I did see this on Ravelry made in black with purple roses. It turned out Gorgeous!

:cheer:clap:cheer

post-1720-135897664202_thumb.jpg

Both are just stunning! I have both those patterns and haven't had the nerve to try them! LOVE yours!

I love both but the pineapple one is my favorite. What is the name of the first one and where can I find it? I think I may have it but not sure.

Both are beautiful afghans! I especially love the style of the second picture. The different rounds each bringing a new color and design makes it interesting! I will have to go searching through Ravelry now to see if I can find where the pattern might be. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work!

Larissa's afghan is the "pineapples and Roses" it is an older leaflet. Hannah's is the "Bobbles and Lace " sampler afghan from "A Year of Afghans book one"

Thanks for all the compliments. Both were very easy to do--the pineapples are count, count. count, though! One little chain 3 loop off and you are frogging. I know- I would work on this after I got home at night. I frogged a whole lot!

:think

Archived