Stash Buster Tote #8 with Baby RR

imanurse55

I've been addicted to making the Stash Buster Tote (created by our very own Sue aka Turtlelvr). I was finishing up a baby RR for my grandson-to-be and another viller, Shell Lee had a great idea to make a matching tote for a blanket. So, of course I jumped right on that since I had yarn left over from the RR!! The tote will be the "gift bag" for the blanket:hook

post-27163-135897660055_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897660064_thumb.jpg

This is Gorgeous!!! Love it so much, I just keep coming back to look at pics. :lol

AWESOME!! Great looking set!! I don't think the totes are addicting!! I'm only going to start on my 20th tote!! Do you call that been addicted????:lol :lol :lol I simply love this pattern!! :hook I guess I'll have to look in the yellow pages for "stash buster totes anonymous"!!!:lol :lol :lol

AWESOME!! Great looking set!! I don't think the totes are addicting!! I'm only going to start on my 20th tote!! Do you call that been addicted????:lol :lol :lol I simply love this pattern!! :hook I guess I'll have to look in the yellow pages for "stash buster totes anonymous"!!!:lol :lol :lol

Nope it's an on-line only club....right here at the ville!

kuddles

(did I say I want this set enough yet?)

Joanne that is so striking in the blanket and the then tote to go with it... it is great!! :manyheart

I will join you. But, I need the competition :lol go girl!:cheer

Hi Joanne:

Your tote is absolutely beautiful and the round ripple b lankket is ideal and great looking too,

That is a great gift of love...

hugs

Lillibet

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Perfect... Absolutely Perfect!!!•¨¯`•

:heart

:mug

Thank you all!!! I'm starting another SBT to match the other baby blanket I made for my grandson to be- I think this will be what I do for gifts- baby blanket WITH tote!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived