crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Morning Everyone! It's a bright sunny day here! I'm hoping to sit outside and take in a little of that sunshine in a bit. Wish I could say I was feeling better, but same old, same old. Oh well, one day at a time.......

Joanne, yes, we are appealling the zofran denial with the insurance co. Hope your day in paradise goes quickly! :hug

Sherry, glad you found the yarn you needed! I'm routing for you to get the blanket done on time!!! :cheer

Tonya, hope your day goes quickly! :hug

Jana, hope hubbies truck can be fixed! I'm so glad that Keri is doing well! Have a great day!

Hi Mama! Have a wonderful day! :hug

Sue, hope the turtles and birds are being good to you!

Wishing all of my friends here a wonderful day! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow..be gone a day or so and everything happens!

Lots of PTL! that I read out there! Great news Ducky and Annie!

Annie still praying that everything straightens out

thank you Mary. How'd your bunnies do at all the fairs? Are they still going on? I sure do miss going to the country fairs. I'm allergic to all the animals though It is not a pretty picture! :lol

It was a quiet day in the turtle world. We send out an update to everyone in our dept every day since nobody works every day (most of the time it's just 2 employees of the 4 and then the vet only comes in a couple days a week). It was a simple note today.

"ok well the cupcakes were good :)" It was Jackie's birthday so I brought cupcakes. :lol

I was asked for updated pictures of Fred (formerly known as Cooter, but I changed his name). Here the little booger is. :)

post-28075-135897699879_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

i will be soooooo gratefuk when dad gets home next tuesday or wednesday! he got the stales out today. dr is NOT happy with nursing home! dad is restricted on fluids (1500 cc) A DAY.....with the infection he has he is now dehydrated on top of everything else. its beyond me WHY hes fluid restricted...my SIL blew a fuse at the home and told them the dr wasnt happy and that dad needed more fluids...

it shoulda clued the home when (sorry for gross factor) dads urine is ORANGE

It was a quiet day in the turtle world. We send out an update to everyone in our dept every day since nobody works every day (most of the time it's just 2 employees of the 4 and then the vet only comes in a couple days a week). It was a simple note today.

"ok well the cupcakes were good :)" It was Jackie's birthday so I brought cupcakes. :lol

I was asked for updated pictures of Fred (formerly known as Cooter, but I changed his name). Here the little booger is. :)

[ATTACH]45855[/ATTACH]

Dang now I want a cupcake!

Little Booger is adorable!

kuddles

hi all,

Fred is too cute!!! And I want a cupcake too!!!!

Ann- How did your day go? I'm praying for you!!!

Kuddles- Well, I guess the windy city blew some rain our way. At around 4:30 it seemed so nice outside, then of course when I was driving home, the skies started to get darker and by the time I got home it had started raining. C'est la vie!!!

Ducky- If the doc is unhappy, I hope HE called the administrator and said something!!!

Off to figure out dinner!

:hi

Just popping in real quick to say hi to everyone! I hope your week has started out great! Off to make up the daughter's bed, then mine... I do love the smell of freshly-washed bedding!!! :D

It's nearly bedtime for the wee ones... (yay!!)

oh my I am stuffed. I took Kendra out shopping for her birthday...yeah she can still sucker me into a ton of stuff even though she is 20. and then met the guys for dinner at an italian restaurant I had the stuffed shells, bread and a salad...and then we got a rocky mt. fudge apple. omg it is so good.

I have one more night to spoil the puppies rotten, they leave thurs. morning. :( I am campaigning for a dog of my own without much results. Hope everyone's day was good.

Good evening! Sounds like it's been a busy day!

Cute picture of Fred!

Ducky hope things are better. Sounds like the dr needs to say something to the rest home!

Ok, I have a problem--need some advice. My blanket is a solid green and a varigated green/brown/blue/yellow. The last skein of yarn has a darker brown in it (the dye lot wasn't the same, I forgot to check them). So, do I go ahead and finish it with the darker color or do I forget and do something (and it will be late as the shower is Sunday)? If I frog it, it won't be big enough. Suggestions?

Have a good evening!

Good evening! Sounds like it's been a busy day!

Ok, I have a problem--need some advice. My blanket is a solid green and a varigated green/brown/blue/yellow. The last skein of yarn has a darker brown in it (the dye lot wasn't the same, I forgot to check them). So, do I go ahead and finish it with the darker color or do I forget and do something (and it will be late as the shower is Sunday)? If I frog it, it won't be big enough. Suggestions?

Have a good evening!

what type of pattern are you using? if it is a rr or something like it I would use it.

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!!!

Sherry- I agree with what Tonya said- I think it depends on the pattern on whether to keep on going with the yarn! Good luck!

Hope you all have a wonderful day---no time to stay and "chat" --the clock is ticking!!!!

It's a double strand pattern, 3 dc, sl st in top of next 3 dc, just repeats. So there's no break of colors. (I had wanted to do the granny ripple but didn't think I could get it done in time.) I might show it go some at work and see if they notice anything. I'm thinking the more I do, the more it will be noticed.

Good morning!

Oops sorry Joanne! But I just HAD to share our lousy weather! Hope ya don't mind hee hee.

Melanie/Tonya Howdy! and yummo on that dinner!

Sherry.....depends on that last skein.....if it were me, I wouldn't add it since one color is 'off', the others might be too and once you've done several rows, you might really see it. I'd pick a solid color to finish it off. IMHO only!

Well everyone have a great day! My staycation begins at 11 am today....boss going to a conference and will be out the rest of the week! Can we say WOOT?!

Mama Kuddles

Good Morning Yarnies! :hi What a great day this is going to be! If I say that enough, will it come true??:lol Finished a hedgehog last night and now it is time to start an afghan. Since this is a SBT CAL, you would think I would start one of those. Hmm, now I have to think about that. :D

[ATTACH]45855[/ATTACH]

OMG! He is adorable! Evertime I go to PetCo and see the turtles, I miss our time even more :(

:hi

Just popping in real quick to say hi to everyone! I hope your week has started out great! Off to make up the daughter's bed, then mine... I do love the smell of freshly-washed bedding!!! :D

It's nearly bedtime for the wee ones... (yay!!)

Totally agree on the bedding. Have a great day!!

oh my I am stuffed. I took Kendra out shopping for her birthday...yeah she can still sucker me into a ton of stuff even though she is 20. and then met the guys for dinner at an italian restaurant I had the stuffed shells, bread and a salad...and then we got a rocky mt. fudge apple. omg it is so good.

I have one more night to spoil the puppies rotten, they leave thurs. morning. :( I am campaigning for a dog of my own without much results. Hope everyone's day was good.

Stuffed shells are the absolute best at italian restaurants. What a yummy dinner! And so glad you got to spoil your not so little one. Mine still gets me and she will be 27.

Have a good evening!

You know, if you use the darker color, you will be the only one who notices. Or is it really a huge difference?

Good morning!

Oops sorry Joanne! But I just HAD to share our lousy weather! Hope ya

Well everyone have a great day! My staycation begins at 11 am today....boss going to a conference and will be out the rest of the week! Can we say WOOT?!

Mama Kuddles

Woot!! Woot!!!

Toodles - I am at the War Zone and really need to get to work

I think I've about decided to frog it :( and do a RR. The color is way darker (it's brown), the other colors are fine, it's just the brown is so much darker. I may have DD look at it and see. If I do a RR with a double strand it would probably go really fast--anyone done a RR with 2 strands?

Hi Everyone! I’m feeling a little better today! Sat outside with hubby for a little while and it felt soooo good! :c9 The ER dr gave me a script for zofran and we paid out of pocket for it, but I’m almost out. We’re trying to get my dr to write one and we’ll do the same thing. The heck with insurance!

I’m still working on the comfort shawl. Good thing I’ve got 3 weeks! :lol I want to start the little purse for my gd too! Where does the time go?

Have a super day everyone! :hug

Sue, Fred is adorable! He’s getting so big!!!

Ducky, hope dad’s dr calls the nursing home!!!

Joanne, yesterday wasn’t so great, but today seems to be a bit better. Thanks for asking.

Tonya, enjoy the pups! Hope you can get a dog of your own!

Sherry, good luck finishing the ghan. I see that you’ve decided to make an RR. I think that’s a good choice and double stranded should go really quick! I made one and it went really fast!

Jana, I’d love to see the hedgehog! Have fun making the blanket! (and SBT, too, lol!)

Mama K, enjoy your staycation!!!

I think I've about decided to frog it :( and do a RR. The color is way darker (it's brown), the other colors are fine, it's just the brown is so much darker. I may have DD look at it and see. If I do a RR with a double strand it would probably go really fast--anyone done a RR with 2 strands?

Yes I have it went pretty quick.

ann I am still campaigning but it isnt looking to promising

Hi Mama! I miss talking to you. :(:hug

I'll put a calendar up and throw a dart. Wherever it lands is when we'll meet. :lol

Throw that dart then!! :D

Let me know how a 2 stranded RR goes. I may have to try one! :)

Hi Everyone! I’m feeling a little better today! Sat outside with hubby for a little while and it felt soooo good! :c9 The ER dr gave me a script for zofran and we paid out of pocket for it, but I’m almost out. We’re trying to get my dr to write one and we’ll do the same thing. The heck with insurance!

I’m still working on the comfort shawl. Good thing I’ve got 3 weeks! :lol I want to start the little purse for my gd too! Where does the time go?

Have a super day everyone! :hug

Sue, Fred is adorable! He’s getting so big!!!

Glad you're having a good day! :hug Fred is waiting on his dinner...worms, yum. :lol

:UHi everyone! I've been working on friendship'ghans and thought I'd try some totes too. Hope to get some inspiration:hook Hope everyones having a good fall day!

Hi! :)

Yes I have it went pretty quick.

ann I am still campaigning but it isnt looking to promising

Another reason to come visit me. I have a dog...and 5 cats...and 4 turtles...and 2 gerbils. :D

welcome aboard! fair warning totes are ADDICTIVE!!!

well ladies the countdown begins.....1 WEEK tik dads homecoming!!! can i get a woot woot?

finally managed to find a pattern for a vest...

Guys, I'm just popping in to ask that you keep my dd, Lil_hippie in your prayers. I got her a yorkie when she was 9. Today, Brittany had to make the grownup decision to allow Prissy be put to sleep. Prissy is now 12 and Brit will be 21 day before Halloween. That's a long time to have a best friend and lose her. It's being awfully hard on her. There really wasn't another choice though. Just say a prayer for her to get through this if you don't mind.

Sorry I haven't been around more. Lots of this sort of stuff happening lately. :hugs to you all

Archived