crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Morning Everyone! Rain stopped a little bit ago and the sun is shining now. If my tummy settles down enough we're going to take a ride to the apple orchard in a while! I love the orchards in the Fall! Oh! I finished the "Miss Mouse" purse for Jillybean last night! Her 2nd birthday is coming up so I wanted to make her something around the theme of the party! :D It came out pretty cute, but I can't seem to get a good pic.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! :hug

:manyheart that is the cutest little purse!! The perfect :gift for an adorable 2 year old!! :applause

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How is everyone this fine Fall Morning?

I am still so busy crocheting and knitting! OMy!

My mom has asked me to make little Halloween treat bags for her to give to the only 8 trick or treaters she gets. I am down to being 85% done with them!

I have been busy getting my new online store together. I want to make more things and finally get patterns written ...tested and up on there too!

Only baseball game I watched this weekend was the double header Patrick had... :D sorry ladies! I'll watch a Nehawka Angels game anyday over any other! LOL

I do love watching baseball on TV though! its my favorite sport!

Ann............ that Miss Mouse purse is soooooooooooooooo Cute!!!! You did a fantastic job on it!

MamaK......... miss you bunches!!! Hows your daughter doing... all back to normal health and enjoying school I hope? is she taking good care of her little kitty? :)

Sue................sweetie.................... :hi

December is getting closer!!! :D

Okay... I'm not going to be able to catch up very well here... but I do think about you all alot!

Whats on everyones hooks these days?

OH yeah........................ check this out... We finally found a vehicle for Patrick................ Um.... he really loves his new jeep! LOL

[ATTACH]46042[/ATTACH]

okay... need more coffee...............

back in a while!

:heart

:mug

Oh, Tammy - Patrick looks practically IN LOVE!! :bheart :rofl That looks like something my son William would do... too funny!!

Ducky - glad to hear FIL is home! I hope the drama settles down a bit so you can enjoy him being home now... :hug

Joanne - thanks for the Congrats on the Tigers win! I checked the score and posted it, then promptly forgot about it so I had no idea they won... :rofl Guess that shows what kind of a die-hard fan I am, huh? :wink

I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC Hump Day tomorrow... :ghug

Ciao!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've missed a lot, but it's been busy around here.

Annie - love the purse! I'm sure she will love it.

Sue - December and Christmas will be here before we know it!!! Take some time for yourself!

Tam - awesome looking vehicle, I won't tell my DD--she's wanted a Jeep forever!

Ducky - glad FIL is home and sorry about the drama.

Grandson has gotten to go back to practice. He spent a lot of time with Coach over the weekend and it's helped a lot. Plus he had to stand on the sidelines and watch the team play (shorthanded), and just hold the football and water bottles. so that means, I'm back to taking him to practice 4 nights a week.

My boss' wife was told today that there is the possibility that she could have cancer of the uterus. So please pray for her. I decided to make her a prayer shawl, have the yarn (her favorite color) and I think I have the pattern picked out. Will try to get started on that tomorrow so I can have it done soon.

Still working on the baby blanket - it's looking good, just using the two colors and two strands. It's going really a lot quicker than I thought.

Well, I'd better get back to crocheting, will have to be up for at least another 30 minutes (ate really late, so I have to wait at least 2 1/2 to 3 hours before I can lay down or I get really sick).

Have a great evening and great day tomorrow!

Hugs to all!!

I've missed a lot, but it's been busy around here.

Grandson has gotten to go back to practice. He spent a lot of time with Coach over the weekend and it's helped a lot. Plus he had to stand on the sidelines and watch the team play (shorthanded), and just hold the football and water bottles. so that means, I'm back to taking him to practice 4 nights a week.

My boss' wife was told today that there is the possibility that she could have cancer of the uterus. So please pray for her. I decided to make her a prayer shawl, have the yarn (her favorite color) and I think I have the pattern picked out. Will try to get started on that tomorrow so I can have it done soon.

Still working on the baby blanket - it's looking good, just using the two colors and two strands. It's going really a lot quicker than I thought.

Well, I'd better get back to crocheting, will have to be up for at least another 30 minutes (ate really late, so I have to wait at least 2 1/2 to 3 hours before I can lay down or I get really sick).

Have a great evening and great day tomorrow!

Hugs to all!!

Do you wait for GS while he is at practice? That could give you some :crocheting time!!! Prayers being said and positive thought for your boss's wife.!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!!

I stayed up late last night to watch the Yankees WIN!!!!:clap:clap We get to play one more game on Thursday night!!! Whoever wins, goes on to the next round of the playoffs!!!!

I had just fallen asleep and what happens? The smoke alarm starts going off every 30 seconds--so I stumbled out of bed, took it down, replaced the batteries only to have it still go off every 30 seconds. Got to look at it better today after work. Very annoying and I only got about 4 hours sleep...and I just looked and see it's almost 6:15:eek

have a good day everyone!!!

Good morning all!

Sherry, prayers going up honey! So sad how many people this happens too.......prayer shawl - how kind of you!

To everyone, have a great day! Take time today to tell ONE person how much you appreciate them! Make their day! Smile at a stranger and make their day! Let's all spread some sunshine today!

Love from Mama Kuddles

Good Morning Everyone! We did get to the orchard yesterday! I was nice. Had to use the wheelchair since I wasn’t up to walking, but that’s ok, it’s all good. DH pushed me around for a bit. They have a nice little country store with some antiques and a section with more yard sale type stuff. It was fun, but we had to call it short because of my tummy. Got our apples and headed home. Hopefully I’ll have a good day sometime soon to make him an apple crisp! Mmmm! I finished the comfort/prayer shawl yesterday for DIL's mom and made a scarf last night too for CC since I had an extra skein of yarn. Now to decide what I want to start next! Maybe Maddie’s Christmas stocking! Gotta get that done! It’s been a long time since I’ve made an SBT though! Hmm, I sure would like to make one of those! :lol

Have a wonderful day everyone!:hug

Joanne, yes, it’s supposed to be wonderful this weekend! They say we are going to get a good frost tonight, but then a warm up after that! :yay Maybe the foliage will start to get some good color! Congrats on the Yankees win!!!

Ducky, glad FIL is home. Hope the drama settles done soon.:hug

Tonya, hang in there, you’ll be on nights soon!

Sherry, praying for your bosses wife. Hope your gs is happier now with football! Glad the blanket is working out!

Mama K, wonderful words of wisdom! Have a great day!

Sue, hope you have a great day too whether it be with birds, torts, school or ???

Tammy: Patrick is just adorable with his new ride! :)

Ann: school today with my big test. I think I did a LOT better than I thought I was going to!!

Joanne: Mom is the Yankee's good luck charm. :)

Mama: :manyheart

I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Ann: school today with my big test. I think I did a LOT better than I thought I was going to!!

:manyheart back at ya honey!

And I am NOT surprised you did better than you thought on that darn test! You are my SMART baby girl!

Mama K

Of course you did good on your test! No doubt here! :hug

evening all...I just got back from visiting a former co-worker in the hospital. she was in a roll over accident and broke her mandible, c5-c6 and had major spinal trauma. she is able to move her leg again now and her jaw is fixed but she can't move her hand much, which isnt good since she is a nurse. can I get a few prayers for her. oh, and she has 3 little ones.

I am making her a RR, she has a lot of nerve pain and is cold quite often so it is going to be thick and warm.

I got one order in the mail today. woohoo this yarn is something. I can not say enough good things about jimmy beans wool. this place is amazing the yarn and customer service is top notch.

Woo Hoo................. :yay

My Navy Son is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He may be here tomorrow or Friday! OMGosh.............I cant wait to squeeze the pieces out of him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Love you guys

mamaK........... I appreciate you sweetie!!!!!! :hug

Awesome news Tammy!!!! you must truly be on cloud 9!!!! Thank your son for serving our country!!!! Hugs to all!!:hug

kuddles- Loved the words of wisdom you imparted this morning!:hug

Ann- I'm glad that you got to get to the orchard--and yes, the weather in Beantown is supposed to be awesome this weekend!! I'm getting excited for my visit. :yay

tonya- Prayers for your friend---and positive thoughts for a rapid recovery!!!!

Sue Congrats on the test- (not that I had any doubts you would do well on the test) I'm so glad that ""MOM" is such a good luck charm. Hope it holds out again tomorrow night!!!:yes

Just got home a little bit ago- I had my hair appointment tonight. I'm all prettied up now and can safely turn 56 in a few days!:lol:lol:lol

Tonya - prayers said for your friend.

Mama K - thanks for the reminder to encourage those around us.

Tam - Give your son LOTS of hugs! Tell him thank you for serving our country.

The next week will be really busy. Have lots to do and the computer decided today to act up. If we can't get it back up, I'm in serious trouble for getting all the reports done.

Worked on the RR tonight--it's looking better than I thought it would. Hopefully when I get to take a picture you can see how it looks. Started on the prayer shawl but I think I'm going to do something else. the name of the pattern is "Holey Moley" and it's just too "holey" I think. So I'll probably do something else. I wasn't really wanting a triangle one (she's short and fluffy), so I was wanting a long rectangle one. Anyone have any suggestions on a pattern?

Well, I'd better get to bed. Long day tomorrow--bulletin day (and I don't even have the insert with announcements done) and football practice tomorrow night (at least since it's getting dark earlier, we get home earlier.

Have a great evening and a wonderful day tomorrow!

Good morning!!! Today is my "Friday"!!!! Then I'm off till next Wednesday!!!! WOOT!!!!!!

Sherry- Here's a shawl that I saved to make someday- http://www.piece-by-piece.net/Crochet/cozy_comfort_prayer_shawl.htm

I hope that the computer is up and running and doesn't put you too far behind!!

Live your life to the fullest...that is the first thing that came to mind after reading all about Steve Jobs passing. He did what he loved doing and was such an innovator and made technology easy for us non-techies IMO. I love my MacBook, iPhone, iPad and iPod----and of course, DH's iMac!

Have a good day everyone!

Since I missed what Mama Kuddles said yesterday until I got home at 7:30 last night, I will take time today to tell at least ONE person how much I appreciate them! I plan to smile at a stranger and make their day!

Let's all spread some sunshine today and every day......Hugs to all of you and here you go: :D

Good morning my girls!

Tam/Sherry/Joanne - glad to hear you took my words to heart! Joanne, let us know how that smile goes today!

This is my Friday!!!!!!!!!! My DD has both Friday and Monday off from school, I already had Monday so took tomorrow off for a wonderful well deserved long weekend! Visiting family for a bit, and otherwise, just enjoying this great weather while it lasts!

Have a super day everyone!

Mama K

Joanne - Thanks for the link. It's really pretty and looks like a simple pattern.

Mama K - WOOT - Enjoy your 4 day holiday!!

Well, I'd better get moving and get to work.

Have a wonderful day and remember to give someone a smile today!

Good Morning Yarnaholics :hi Today is going to be an awesome day! (if I say that enough, will it happen :rofl)

evening all...I just got back from visiting a former co-worker in the hospital. she was in a roll over accident and broke her mandible, c5-c6 and had major spinal trauma. she is able to move her leg again now and her jaw is fixed but she can't move her hand much, which isnt good since she is a nurse. can I get a few prayers for her. oh, and she has 3 little ones.

I am making her a RR, she has a lot of nerve pain and is cold quite often so it is going to be thick and warm.

I got one order in the mail today. woohoo this yarn is something. I can not say enough good things about jimmy beans wool. this place is amazing the yarn and customer service is top notch.

I'm praying that she is healed soon and back home with her little ones. :hug

Woo Hoo................. :yay

He may be here tomorrow or Friday! OMGosh.............I cant wait to squeeze the pieces out of him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Love you guys

mamaK........... I appreciate you sweetie!!!!!! :hug

Oh Tam, what wonderrful news!!! I got goosebumps reading your post. Please tell him thank you for doing what he does to serve our country.

And as for Patrick...I had such a huge smile looking at his pic. Now that is one way to show the world that you love your jeep. :lol

Can't remember who got to stroll thru the orchards, but I am so jealous. Growing up in NY, we used to go to the cider mills for the fresh cider. And grandma had apple trees on her farm that we used to pick and eat (or throw at each other - we called them apple wars.)

Must get to work. They pay me her at the war zone to collect money, not play with my crochet friends. Boo hoo. :(

Love to all :hug:hug:hug Toodles!

Morning Everyone!

Gotta make this quick, we're on our way out the door to a dr's appt.

Tam,, great news about your son! :cheer A big thank you for serving our country! :hug

Tonya, prayers for your friend!

Joanne, one more day til Boston time! :clap

Oh, oh, hubbies waiting! See you all later! Have a super fantastic day!!!! :hug

Started on the prayer shawl but I think I'm going to do something else. the name of the pattern is "Holey Moley" and it's just too "holey" I think.

I've done one called holey moley and it's very pretty, but is definitely holey!

Give him lots of hugs and enjoy his visit! Tell him thanks for his service and to stay safe wherever he is.

i just realized i didnt post as intended yesterday...

today isnt much better....i had somewhar of a restless night. i had the strangest dream about a firend of mine ive known for quite some time (it was a good dream just cinfusing)

anyway in this dream things occured and im wondfering now if i really know this person as well as i thought i did...

Good morning my girls!

Tam/Sherry/Joanne - glad to hear you took my words to heart! Joanne, let us know how that smile goes today!

This is my Friday!!!!!!!!!! My DD has both Friday and Monday off from school, I already had Monday so took tomorrow off for a wonderful well deserved long weekend! Visiting family for a bit, and otherwise, just enjoying this great weather while it lasts!

Have a super day everyone!

Mama K

The smiles went great today!!! And I have a relatively new employee who was feeling very overwhelmed today- I was extra kind and supportive even though I had a ton of work to do and I didn't get out of work till 6:00 it was worth it to make someone feel better!!!:yes

Enjoy your weekend!! Wooty, woot, wootington:clap

I am beyond excited that the weather is going to be awesome this weekend---and I am really, really excited to be visiting my oldest DD!!!!!:c9

Archived