crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi All :hi This weekend was busy, busy, busy. Saturday was a 2 mile walk/run event for Keri. We had 138 people actually do that (not counting the volunteers who did the behind the scenes stuff.). Then later in the afternoon, one of the local pubs did a bbq/beer benefit thing for Keri. Plus we did raffles too. Turned out to be a totally awesome day! Then Sunday night was dinner and a mini yarn shopping trip with Sue. It was great to play catch up with her. Now I am at the war zone - back to the weekly routine. :(

I havent been on much to write anything, I get on the crochetville and read,

then I get up and do something else and forget to click out of it.

I have been having trouble eating, food felt like it goes down and gets stuck on the way down, if I drink anything with it , it hurts really bad as the water goes down. I went to the dr. and he gave me stronger antacid pills to take, they have helped but I still have to be carful and not eat to fast. I have to go to and have an xray to see whats the problem. Im hoping its not serious.I hope you all have a good week- end.

How are you feeling today? Sure hope you can get back to feeling somewhat normal soon.

Poppin in to scream WOOOO HOOOO I passed my stroke certification. I got a 96% on the test. :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

no I have to prepare for the ekg one, but am so happy right now. I did a little precelebration by buying out jimmybeans wool yesterday. :eek and joanns and then checked my email and forgot I had order from herrsherrs on friday, so now i need to find a place to hind a few things. oh and fyi I found dazzle aire at joanns today for 1.97 a skein. one or two might have jumped into my cart:blush

Celebration time is definately called for :cheer:cheer:cheer Congratulations.

o.k. must get to work. Inventory/month end/yuck/yuck/yuck.

Toodles!!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the countdown is on! DAD WILL BE HOME SOMETIME TOMORROW!!!

woot wootie wootington! (sorry kuddles had to borrow that)

my furbabies are feeling better...got ahold of "uncle" and he seemed to think whatever it is would ride its course..but if they arent better in a day or two we could give them infant cold meds.

DH & SIL got into an argument over the weekend over dads vehicle. DH needs it to go pick up a load of hay/straw...SIL got really snippy nad told him flat out YOU CANT USE IT IM USING IT...DH came home and told me this and i was like ok forget it for now but when dad gets home flat out ask him in front of her if you could use his truck...well see what happens

well im off for now to go crochet.....who knows what my hookin will turn out LOL

Hi All :hi This weekend was busy, busy, busy. Saturday was a 2 mile walk/run event for Keri. We had 138 people actually do that (not counting the volunteers who did the behind the scenes stuff.). Then later in the afternoon, one of the local pubs did a bbq/beer benefit thing for Keri. Plus we did raffles too. Turned out to be a totally awesome day! Then Sunday night was dinner and a mini yarn shopping trip with Sue. It was great to play catch up with her. Now I am at the war zone - back to the weekly routine. :(

o.k. must get to work. Inventory/month end/yuck/yuck/yuck.

Toodles!!!

Sounds like it was a great weekend all around!!! :clap

the countdown is on! DAD WILL BE HOME SOMETIME TOMORROW!!!

woot wootie wootington! (sorry kuddles had to borrow that)

my furbabies are feeling better...got ahold of "uncle" and he seemed to think whatever it is would ride its course..but if they arent better in a day or two we could give them infant cold meds.

DH & SIL got into an argument over the weekend over dads vehicle. DH needs it to go pick up a load of hay/straw...SIL got really snippy nad told him flat out YOU CANT USE IT IM USING IT...DH came home and told me this and i was like ok forget it for now but when dad gets home flat out ask him in front of her if you could use his truck...well see what happens

well im off for now to go crochet.....who knows what my hookin will turn out LOL

Glad your furbabies are feeling better! Hope whatever you are :crocheting works out! :hook

HI all,

one day down, 3 to go till Boston!!!

It was a very busy day- but I'm getting ready to head our for a little chatting and crocheting which will be nice!!

Ducky- Yay for FIL coming home tomorrow- hope the issue with the truck gets worked out amicably!

Sue- Wow- no days off till December!! But it will be so worth it once you finish school!!

Jana- That's wonderful news about the fundraiser for Keri--and I'm so glad that you and Sue got to do a little yarn shopping and out to dinner.

Kuddles How was your day in your Paradise?

Ann- The weather in Boston is supposed to be sunny this weekend, so if it wants to rain a little more before then to get it out of its system, hope that's ok with you! LOL

Off to craft club!

It looks to be all tied up right now... there is still a lot left to the game, though...

I have to say "GO TIGERS" even though I don't really watch baseball. Gotta cheer for the home team, ya know?? LOL

HI all,

one day down, 3 to go till Boston!!!

It was a very busy day- but I'm getting ready to head our for a little chatting and crocheting which will be nice!!

Ann- The weather in Boston is supposed to be sunny this weekend, so if it wants to rain a little more before then to get it out of its system, hope that's ok with you! LOL

Off to craft club!

Well, since it's for you, ok, let it rain! :lol Actually the sun did come out today, but it stayed chilly. Hope we have good weather while your here though!

Good morning,

Congrats to those of you rooting for the Tigers! Verlander pitched awesome, I will concede. Tonight will be a must win for the Yankees or they are done for the season:(

Hope you all have a good day today- it's cool here and I had to turn on the heat this morning! Fall is definitely in the air!!!

Morning Everyone! Rain stopped a little bit ago and the sun is shining now. If my tummy settles down enough we're going to take a ride to the apple orchard in a while! I love the orchards in the Fall! Oh! I finished the "Miss Mouse" purse for Jillybean last night! Her 2nd birthday is coming up so I wanted to make her something around the theme of the party! :D It came out pretty cute, but I can't seem to get a good pic.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! :hug

post-16860-135897701292_thumb.jpg

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How is everyone this fine Fall Morning?

I am still so busy crocheting and knitting! OMy!

My mom has asked me to make little Halloween treat bags for her to give to the only 8 trick or treaters she gets. I am down to being 85% done with them!

I have been busy getting my new online store together. I want to make more things and finally get patterns written ...tested and up on there too!

Only baseball game I watched this weekend was the double header Patrick had... :D sorry ladies! I'll watch a Nehawka Angels game anyday over any other! LOL

I do love watching baseball on TV though! its my favorite sport!

Ann............ that Miss Mouse purse is soooooooooooooooo Cute!!!! You did a fantastic job on it!

MamaK......... miss you bunches!!! Hows your daughter doing... all back to normal health and enjoying school I hope? is she taking good care of her little kitty? :)

Sue................sweetie.................... :hi

December is getting closer!!! :D

Okay... I'm not going to be able to catch up very well here... but I do think about you all alot!

Whats on everyones hooks these days?

OH yeah........................ check this out... We finally found a vehicle for Patrick................ Um.... he really loves his new jeep! LOL

post-18634-135897701306_thumb.jpg

okay... need more coffee...............

back in a while!

:heart

:mug

Morning Everyone! Rain stopped a little bit ago and the sun is shining now. If my tummy settles down enough we're going to take a ride to the apple orchard in a while! I love the orchards in the Fall! Oh! I finished the "Miss Mouse" purse for Jillybean last night! Her 2nd birthday is coming up so I wanted to make her something around the theme of the party! :D It came out pretty cute, but I can't seem to get a good pic.

Oh Annie I wish you were driving to my orchard! that would be to much fun. I get to experience them all year long :D

Tam that is a cute pic of Patrick!!

How cute!

kuddles

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How is everyone this fine Fall Morning?

I am still so busy crocheting and knitting! OMy!

My mom has asked me to make little Halloween treat bags for her to give to the only 8 trick or treaters she gets. I am down to being 85% done with them!

I have been busy getting my new online store together. I want to make more things and finally get patterns written ...tested and up on there too!

Only baseball game I watched this weekend was the double header Patrick had... :D sorry ladies! I'll watch a Nehawka Angels game anyday over any other! LOL

I do love watching baseball on TV though! its my favorite sport!

Ann............ that Miss Mouse purse is soooooooooooooooo Cute!!!! You did a fantastic job on it!

MamaK......... miss you bunches!!! Hows your daughter doing... all back to normal health and enjoying school I hope? is she taking good care of her little kitty? :)

Sue................sweetie.................... :hi

December is getting closer!!! :D

Okay... I'm not going to be able to catch up very well here... but I do think about you all alot!

Whats on everyones hooks these days?

OH yeah........................ check this out... We finally found a vehicle for Patrick................ Um.... he really loves his new jeep! LOL

[ATTACH]46042[/ATTACH]

okay... need more coffee...............

back in a while!

:heart

:mug

Hi busy lady!!! Good to see your post! I just finished a comfort/prayer shawl tonight. Gonna go relax in front of tv in a few minutes, lol! Patrick sure does look happy! :lol

Oh Annie I wish you were driving to my orchard! that would be to much fun. I get to experience them all year long :D

Tam that is a cute pic of Patrick!!

I sure do wish I could visit your orchard! Wouldn't that be fun!!! We have 8 apple trees, but we didn't spray them and they got scale (?) so not good to eat.:( This is the first year the dear don't get them first anyway! :lol

How cute!

kuddles

thanks Mama! :hug

HI all

2 days and counting till I'm off!!!!

I treated myself to a mani/pedi tonight after work- and tomorrow night I get my hair colored- it's my birthday present to myself- that and my trek to Boston!!!

Tam- Love the picture of Patrick and his jeep--he sure does look happy that he has his own set of wheels!!!!

Mary- I'll bet your orchard is gorgeous. This is my favorite time of year with the apple orchards. Hoping to trek to one the weekend after I'm back home again. Love apple cider and cider donuts!!! And all the fresh apples!!!

Ann- Did you get to the orchards today? Hope your tummy is cooperating!

Tonya- Please watch the game:lol:lol:lol:lol

Kuddles- Your weather sounds delightful- supposed to be good weather in Boston this weekend too- I just checked and it's going to be sunny in the 70's:clap:clap Woot!!!!!!!

Off to get ready for the Yankees--gotta get that RR done for DD!!!

dad came home thisd afternoon and well...the drama has already started! my SIL (his caretaker) matter of factly TOLD DH we would have to stay with dad sunday afternoon so she could go to a club meeting...uh.....WHAT??? i know her club didnt just spring this on her overnight.....she knew dad was coming home today.....SHE is the one who signed up for 24/7 caretaker duties...NOT us!!! i mean dont get me wrong we love dad but DONT like being TOLD we HAVE TO do something. it may be different if were ASKED...the 16th she better not pull this crap...we have gooses memorial ride and ill be dern if were missing THAT...are we seriously supposed to put our lives on hold just because she doesnt think we do anything on the weekends? honestly the weekend is the only tim ewe have to do anything big...we were supposed to attend a friend of ours 100th birthday....wed take dad with us but were afraid hed get hurt then itd be OUR hides

Mary- I'll bet your orchard is gorgeous. This is my favorite time of year with the apple orchards. Hoping to trek to one the weekend after I'm back home again. Love apple cider and cider donuts!!! And all the fresh apples!!!

Tonya- Please watch the game:lol:lol:lol:lol

Kuddles- Your weather sounds delightful- supposed to be good weather in Boston this weekend too- I just checked and it's going to be sunny in the 70's:clap:clap Woot!!!!!!!

Sorry I just can't make myself do it, i dont even check the website to see how they are doing now. I am so superstitious that there is nothing out that represents the tigers in my house. I mean I am a hockeytown person and we are known for being slightly superstitious :lol

oh apple orchards, I am going apple picking on sat. its suppose to be around 75-80 out...hello indian summer.

ann hope your feeling good.

SUE- take a day off woman. we miss you hanging around here:hug

hope everyone is doing good, I am still on orientation. passed the med test so i get to start passing meds now. and take 2-3 pts. the days are long and not so eventful so far. I cant wait to get to my regular schedule of midnights i really dislike mornings

Tonya- I'll be watching---or maybe I shouldn't ---Maybe I'm the one jinxing the Yankees!!:lol:lol I can't wait for hockey season to begin. I love hockey too--and football----and baseball----and basketball!!!:lol

Ducky- It would have been nicer if SIL had asked instead of ordered you to watch FIL on Sunday. Glad to hear he is home, but sorry there is drama already! :hug

Tonya- I'll be watching---or maybe I shouldn't ---Maybe I'm the one jinxing the Yankees!!:lol:lol I can't wait for hockey season to begin. I love hockey too--and football----and baseball----and basketball!!!:lol

SO, we will be rooting against each other all year?????:eek

SO, we will be rooting against each other all year?????:eek

Mmmm probably:lol:lol:lol

NJ Devils hockey team

NY Giants Football team

Used to be a NJ Nets fan until they decided to move to Brooklyn...and since the NBA still isn't playing...not an issue

College team for football, basketball--Rutgers!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Mmmm probably:lol:lol:lol

NJ Devils hockey team

NY Giants Football team

Used to be a NJ Nets fan until they decided to move to Brooklyn...and since the NBA still isn't playing...not an issue

College team for football, basketball--Rutgers!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Ummm RED WINGS

LIONS, use to be a bears fan

and MSU all the way...which is so fun since the rest of the family is UofM and my dad is for Ohio State :eek really Ohio? he is so embarrassing sometimes

Archived