crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Stephanie - prayers said for your DD. It's so hard to lose a furbaby. Hugs to all of you.

Ducky - WOOT WOOT!!

Sue - Hope things are going well for you.

Mama K - Hope you had a great day! How's DD doing in school now?

Ann - Hope you're feeling better today.

Well I will start frogging the blanket in a little bit. I'll let you know how the double strand RR goes.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ann I am still campaigning but it isnt looking to promising

Good luck to you! Everyone should be able to have a dog! They are so special!:hug

Glad you're having a good day! :hug Fred is waiting on his dinner...worms, yum. :lol

Another reason to come visit me. I have a dog...and 5 cats...and 4 turtles...and 2 gerbils. :D

:turtle:vheart

Hope Fred enjoyed his worms! :lol Wow, you sure do have a menagerie at home! And here I was thinking you just had turtles! :lol I knew I liked you! I've never had gerbils though, do hamsters count? :D

well ladies the countdown begins.....1 WEEK tik dads homecoming!!! can i get a woot woot?

finally managed to find a pattern for a vest...

Wootie, woot, woot!!

Guys, I'm just popping in to ask that you keep my dd, Lil_hippie in your prayers. I got her a yorkie when she was 9. Today, Brittany had to make the grownup decision to allow Prissy be put to sleep. Prissy is now 12 and Brit will be 21 day before Halloween. That's a long time to have a best friend and lose her. It's being awfully hard on her. There really wasn't another choice though. Just say a prayer for her to get through this if you don't mind.

Sorry I haven't been around more. Lots of this sort of stuff happening lately. :hugs to you all

Oh, I'm so sorry! Prayers being said for sure. It is so hard to lose a furbaby. :hug

Jana, I’d love to see the hedgehog! Have fun making the blanket! (and SBT, too, lol!)

QUOTE]

here is a link to see the 1st one made. They really are cute.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128513

They are so cute! Thanks for the link!

Ann - Hope you're feeling better today.

Well I will start frogging the blanket in a little bit. I'll let you know how the double strand RR goes.

Thank you, yes, I am feeling some better today. Taking it easy and enjoying the beautiful weather. Good luck with the blanket. I'm sure it will come out nice. My double stranded went very quickly!

Hey Sherry! Thanks for asking - DD seems settled and happy in school so far! Whew!

Just felted a bag, it's drying so I'll share a pic when it's all done....

Dinner - check. Teeth brushed - check. TV off - check. DD drawing - priceless!

See ya tomorrow!

Mama Kuddles

Good morning!

Oops sorry Joanne! But I just HAD to share our lousy weather! Hope ya don't mind hee hee. Another yucky weather here today too!! At least the weekend is supposed to be nice and that's what counts!!

Well everyone have a great day! My staycation begins at 11 am today....boss going to a conference and will be out the rest of the week! Can we say WOOT?!

Mama Kuddles

oh, yes we can!!!! WOOTIE

WOOT WOOT:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hello all!!!

Ann- I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better!!! :) Nice that you had a good day outside today- it's still humid/yucky here in NJ---but the weekend is sounding promising!!! I would still appeal the insurance co- here in NJ there are 3 levels of appeal- I would take it all the way (but in the meantime, keep getting it like you have been) That's just my opinion (not that you asked :lol )

Jana- That hedgehog that you made it sooo cute!!!:manyheart

Sherry- I haven't made a double stranded RR, but know someone at work who did- and she said it went really fast!!! Fingers crossed it works out for you!!!

Stephanie--:hug for your DD (and for you too) It's not easy to make that decision!!!

Ducky- Here you go---- WOOT!!!:clap

Kuddles- Enjoy your staycation...and it sounds like things on the homefront are going along smoothly tonight too!!! WOOT:yay

Sue- I didn't realize you had so many furbabies---wow- 5 cats and a dog!! Plus your turtles and gerbils! Hope you and Jana can set a date soon. JANA-- throw the dart already!

Welcome CrochetBoosh--speaking of totes- it's been awhile since I've made one-- I'd better get one of those done soon!!! I still have the felted tote I'm working on- plus the RR , plus a shrug, plus a scarf....not enough hours in the day to :crocheting

Had another long day in Paradise..just sitting down to catch up with my friends here, then check in on the Yankees with my :crocheting and then it'll be time to hit the sack again! Geesh----is it the weekend yet?;)

Joanne - I'm with you--is it the weekend yet????

Well I finally got most of the blanket frogged and started on the RR. It's going good so far. I really think i need another color, might a lighter one. Will just have to wait and see, don't think I can get to HL so it may be just the two colors.

Well, it's been a long hard day, so I'm off to rest.

Hugs to all!

thank you Mary. How'd your bunnies do at all the fairs? Are they still going on? I sure do miss going to the country fairs. I'm allergic to all the animals though It is not a pretty picture! :lol

Rabbits did well. I took best of breed and best opposite sex of breed in Mini Rex and Polish both shows. I was pleased!

welcome aboard! fair warning totes are ADDICTIVE!!!

well ladies the countdown begins.....1 WEEK tik dads homecoming!!! can i get a woot woot?

finally managed to find a pattern for a vest...

another woot woot!

Good morning!!!

And let me just say, it came way too quickly this morning!!! :morcoffee The end of the regular baseball season was a cliff hanger and games didn't end till very late.

Ann- Sorry about your Red Sox losing ;)- I thought they were going to win their game--since until the last inning they WERE winning. And the Yankees gave up a 7-0 lead only to have the Rays beat them in the bottom of the 12th inning!!! Now it's on to Playoff Baseball!!! Go Yankees !!!!:clap

I worked on the RR last night while watching the game. At this point, I feel like it's the "never ending" RR!!:lol

Hope you all have a good day. :yes

Good Morning Yarnies :hi Me thinks me crochet groove is back :jumpyay Last night I packaged up two packages of crochet goodies - one has two scarves for a friend. And the other was the hedgehogs and chapstick holders for the children's cancer center. Then I picked up a grannieghan which I thought was no where near complete. Boy was I wrong! Needed only 3 more squares (done) and the border (in works). My crochet corner (which looked dreadful) is now ready for the next project. I'm so excited!!! :dance

:hug:hug:hug to all - I really need to get to work here at the war zone. :(

Toodles!

Good Morning my lovelies..................

[ATTACH]45885[/ATTACH]

Take an extra coffee break today! :)

Catch up later

love ya

:heart

:mug

Check to see if some of your local places are offering free coffee today!!!

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey Sherry! Thanks for asking - DD seems settled and happy in school so far! Whew!

Just felted a bag, it's drying so I'll share a pic when it's all done....

Mama Kuddles

Glad things have settled down with DD! :cheer Looking forward to pics of your new tote!

Hello all!!!

Ann- I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better!!! :) Nice that you had a good day outside today- it's still humid/yucky here in NJ---but the weekend is sounding promising!!! I would still appeal the insurance co- here in NJ there are 3 levels of appeal- I would take it all the way (but in the meantime, keep getting it like you have been) That's just my opinion (not that you asked :lol )

Had another long day in Paradise..just sitting down to catch up with my friends here, then check in on the Yankees with my :crocheting and then it'll be time to hit the sack again! Geesh----is it the weekend yet?;)

Yup, still planning on on moving forward with the appeal. But for now I have a months supply of zofran! Hurray! Hope your day in paradise goes quickly today!

Well I finally got most of the blanket frogged and started on the RR. It's going good so far. I really think i need another color, might a lighter one. Will just have to wait and see, don't think I can get to HL so it may be just the two colors.

Well, it's been a long hard day, so I'm off to rest.

Hugs to all!

Good luck with the RR!

Rabbits did well. I took best of breed and best opposite sex of breed in Mini Rex and Polish both shows. I was pleased!

Congrats!!!

Good morning!!!

And let me just say, it came way too quickly this morning!!! :morcoffee The end of the regular baseball season was a cliff hanger and games didn't end till very late.

Ann- Sorry about your Red Sox losing ;)- I thought they were going to win their game--since until the last inning they WERE winning. And the Yankees gave up a 7-0 lead only to have the Rays beat them in the bottom of the 12th inning!!! Now it's on to Playoff Baseball!!! Go Yankees !!!!:clap

I worked on the RR last night while watching the game. At this point, I feel like it's the "never ending" RR!!:lol

Hope you all have a good day. :yes

Red Sox, as DH would say "bunch a bums" :lol. At least your Yankess get to go to the Playoffs! :cheer Keep going on that RR, you'll get it done! ;)

[ATTACH]45885[/ATTACH]

Catch up later

love ya

:cheerOkay, everyone have an extra coffee for me this week! :lol

That's my girl! WWWWOOOTTTT!

Have a great day everyone!

kuddles

Have a WOOTIE good day Mama!

Good Morning Yarnies :hi Me thinks me crochet groove is back :jumpyay Last night I packaged up two packages of crochet goodies - one has two scarves for a friend. And the other was the hedgehogs and chapstick holders for the children's cancer center. Then I picked up a grannieghan which I thought was no where near complete. Boy was I wrong! Needed only 3 more squares (done) and the border (in works). My crochet corner (which looked dreadful) is now ready for the next project. I'm so excited!!! :dance

:hug:hug:hug to all - I really need to get to work here at the war zone. :(

Toodles!

yay!!! It's great to have your crochet groove back! :yay:hug

good afternoon all

last night was a nailbiter in the world of baseball...bbbuuutttttt......the st louis cardinals are going to the playoffs!!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

please keep my furbaby tony in your prayers as he is habing surgery tomottow on his earflap. he has growths IN the ear and they are causing him to shake his head alot and he has subsequentally busted a vein in his ear and has a cyst on the earflap now. we had the same issue with our cat fluffy.

Well, did a reply to a bunch of posts and lost connection just as I hit submit reply, and lost them all :sigh

So hugs and prayers for everyone. Especially those losing a pet, those having pets that are having surgery. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT for winning teams and getting crochet groove back.

Will check back in soon.

Well, did a reply to a bunch of posts and lost connection just as I hit submit reply, and lost them all :sigh

So hugs and prayers for everyone. Especially those losing a pet, those having pets that are having surgery. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT for winning teams and getting crochet groove back.

Will check back in soon.

Hi Toni and happy to see ya here!

kuddles

[ATTACH]45885[/ATTACH]

Catch up later

love ya

Having a cup (another one) right now as I type:lol

It has been a long week at work--don't know what I'd do without my coffee!!! Got about 4 hrs sleep last night and the night before, and now I'm all wound up because I'm so excited that Toni is my scarf swap partner!!!

good afternoon all

last night was a nailbiter in the world of baseball...bbbuuutttttt......the st louis cardinals are going to the playoffs!!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

AND SO ARE MY YANKEES!!!!:yay:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

:lol

im full of good news this evening!

my boy tony made it through the procedure with flying colors! mommy gets to pick him up tomorrow!

dad is DEFINITELY gonna be back home tuesday!!! for the time being he is unable to live by himself si hes gonna stay with his oldest son and his wife so he wont be by himself.

maybe i can get some hooking in this evening now :)

Great news about Tony and your FIL, Ducky!!!

Toni- Glad to see your post!

Tonya- Congrats on your Tigers!....BUT, they are playing my YANKEES!!!! First game tomorrow night- Can't wait!!!

honestly...I havent watched them much I probably will be watching the playoffs though. even if its just to know you are cringing as they beat your team :D

honestly...I havent watched them much I probably will be watching the playoffs though. even if its just to know you are cringing as they beat your team :D

And you know I will be crying if the Tigers beat them:lol

Sue- Is Pop excited for the playoffs to begin? go Yankees!!!!:clap

Archived