crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

having a crappy day...our horse club is having a memorial ride the 16th in Goose memory...its been over a month since he passed but im still in tears at times...the dumbest things can set me off...

trying to gear up for Christmas and find things i can make to sell.

does anybody know a FREE blog i can get for my business? not sure if i wanna go that way but would like to keep options open...cant afford a webpage of my own yet

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent been on much to write anything, I get on the crochetville and read,

then I get up and do something else and forget to click out of it.

I have been having trouble eating, food felt like it goes down and gets stuck on the way down, if I drink anything with it , it hurts really bad as the water goes down. I went to the dr. and he gave me stronger antacid pills to take, they have helped but I still have to be carful and not eat to fast. I have to go to and have an xray to see whats the problem. Im hoping its not serious.I hope you all have a good week- end.

well the yankees are playing. I dont think the tigers showed up :(
Yup the Yankees sure did show up!!! How did you like our Rookie pitcher "super" Nova?:) Today is another day- and another game---I'll miss some of it since I'm going to see DD's BF give an artist talk--but at least it's on the radio so I'll hear it coming and going!!!

I havent been on much to write anything, I get on the crochetville and read,

then I get up and do something else and forget to click out of it.

I have been having trouble eating, food felt like it goes down and gets stuck on the way down, if I drink anything with it , it hurts really bad as the water goes down. I went to the dr. and he gave me stronger antacid pills to take, they have helped but I still have to be carful and not eat to fast. I have to go to and have an xray to see whats the problem. Im hoping its not serious.I hope you all have a good week- end.

:hug:hug:hug Hope you feel better soon--think positive thoughts:hug:hug:hug

Had a great time watching Ryan and my DD and SIL had a great time at the wedding --they got home around midnight- the Yankee game had just ended before they got home--it was a win-win for all!!!!

Today the Sun is SHINING!! (Thanks Kuddles- it must have finally made it's way to NJ) The air is crisp and fall like and I am on :c9

Have a wonderful, fantabulous day!!!

:hi

Sending prayers to all that need them, along with a boat load of positive thoughts and energy!!

Great Big Squishy :hug to all!!

Howdy Everyone! Finished paying bills and chatting with hubby, now it's time to play! :hook

Joanne, I'm so glad that you had a nice time with Ryan yesterday! And you got sunshine today! Could you send some of that sunshine my way now! I'm freezing today! :lol I take it the Yankees won yesterday, that calls for an extra coffee too! Have one on me! :D

Ducky, sending you hugs hon :hug

Evelyn, hope they figure out what's wrong and it isn't anything serious! :hug

Melani, great big squishy hugs back to you too! :hug

Mama K, hope you and DD are having a good day!

Sue, is this a day off? Hope it's a good one!

Tam, the boys got any ballgames planned today?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! :hug:hug:hug

Hi! Yes Ann the day is good but gone so quickly! Gorgeous weather here today! TWO walks! Now relaxing with Tinker Bell and pizza (homemade) for dinner!

Have a great rest of your day everyone!

Mama K

not a good day...both my furbabies tonya & tony are sick...looks like a call to "uncle" (vet SHHHHHHH!) is in order for monday...

havent got much crochet done lately...seems like im at a standstill with a new pattern ...attempting to make blankies for my furry kids.

fall is definitely in the air.....30-40 at night

Hi! Yes Ann the day is good but gone so quickly! Gorgeous weather here today! TWO walks! Now relaxing with Tinker Bell and pizza (homemade) for dinner!

Have a great rest of your day everyone!

Mama K

Mmmm, homemade pizza! DH had one the other day! yummy! Today would have been a good day for one too since it's so chilly. I made him a wacky cake for when he got home from work this morning. It was nice to run the stove and warm up the kitchen! :lol

not a good day...both my furbabies tonya & tony are sick...looks like a call to "uncle" (vet SHHHHHHH!) is in order for monday...

havent got much crochet done lately...seems like im at a standstill with a new pattern ...attempting to make blankies for my furry kids.

fall is definitely in the air.....30-40 at night

Hope "uncle" can help make tonya and tony feel better! :hug

Another good day and now the weekend is almost over:(

tonya- Your Tigers showed up today and the Yankees forgot that they need to win!!!:lol:lol Tomorrow night's game should be a good one with CC going against verlander. I still think MLB messed up by just not cancelling Friday night's game- I mean, seriously??? With all that rain????

The NY GIANTS won:clap:clap- great game and finally they are getting the message to FINISH a game!!!! DD's BF artist talk was good and his artwork is great- it would be so cool if he got noticed--it's about being in the right place at the right time---

I spoke to my oldest and we're all set for next weekend. Bruins game on my birthday!! She's going to make me homemade ice cream- mocha espresso chip!! And homemade cupcakes! It's great having daughters who are my friends now! I'm very lucky:yes

Kuddles- Glad you had a good day- the weather here is getting yucky again-a little rain, but it's night now so who cares? :lol

Ducky- Hope all is ok with your furbaby's. And sorry, can't help you out with suggestions on a free blog.

Ann- I had an extra cup for you today--and this afternoon I stopped at the Bux and got a free venti pumpkin spice latte with the birthday coupon I got!! WOOT---somehow it always tastes better when it's free!!!

Mmmm, homemade pizza! DH had one the other day! yummy! Today would have been a good day for one too since it's so chilly. I made him a wacky cake for when he got home from work this morning. It was nice to run the stove and warm up the kitchen! :lol

What is a wacky cake?:think

Ann, what's a "day off"??? :lol I worked birds today then met Jana for dinner.

:turtle:vheart

:lol Ooops, should have known. Glad you got together with Jana though! :clap

Another good day and now the weekend is almost over:(

tonya- Your Tigers showed up today and the Yankees forgot that they need to win!!!:lol:lol Tomorrow night's game should be a good one with CC going against verlander. I still think MLB messed up by just not cancelling Friday night's game- I mean, seriously??? With all that rain????

The NY GIANTS won:clap:clap- great game and finally they are getting the message to FINISH a game!!!! DD's BF artist talk was good and his artwork is great- it would be so cool if he got noticed--it's about being in the right place at the right time---

I spoke to my oldest and we're all set for next weekend. Bruins game on my birthday!! She's going to make me homemade ice cream- mocha espresso chip!! And homemade cupcakes! It's great having daughters who are my friends now! I'm very lucky:yes

Kuddles- Glad you had a good day- the weather here is getting yucky again-a little rain, but it's night now so who cares? :lol

Ducky- Hope all is ok with your furbaby's. And sorry, can't help you out with suggestions on a free blog.

Ann- I had an extra cup for you today--and this afternoon I stopped at the Bux and got a free venti pumpkin spice latte with the birthday coupon I got!! WOOT---somehow it always tastes better when it's free!!!

Sounds like you had a great day!!! And you're going to have a great B-day weekend!!! :cheer Thanks for having the extra cuppa for me today! Mmmm!

What is a wacky cake?:think

• Wacky Cake

1 1/2 c. flour

1 c. sugar

3 T. cocoa

1 t. baking soda

1/3 c. oil

1/2 t. salt

1 T. vinegar

1 t. vanilla

1 c. cold water

Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together in a 9 x 9 ungreased pan. Make 3 holes in mix (large, med, small). Put oil in large hole, vinegar in medium, and vanilla in small. Cover with water. Stir well with a fork. Bake @ 350 degrees for 25-30 min. Frost or sprinkle with confectioners sugar.

Poppin in to scream WOOOO HOOOO I passed my stroke certification. I got a 96% on the test. :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

no I have to prepare for the ekg one, but am so happy right now. I did a little precelebration by buying out jimmybeans wool yesterday. :eek and joanns and then checked my email and forgot I had order from herrsherrs on friday, so now i need to find a place to hind a few things. oh and fyi I found dazzle aire at joanns today for 1.97 a skein. one or two might have jumped into my cart:blush

Sounds like you all had a great weekend. I spent mine with littlest GS yesterday while his tummy felt better. This afternoon took oldest GS for football pics. Took 2 hours and he was ready to go after the pic of all teams, all the coaches and whatever family was there.

Will have a busy today tomorrow, pick up the food order for the day care, get my van looked at (was hit in a parking lot) and then I get to start on all the paperwork for the annual church meeting--what fun, not.

Hugs to all who need them.

You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy it! :)

DD emailed me back and said she has made something very similar and that it was EASY and it was GOOD!!! (I think she took the hint and will be baking one of these cakes while I'm visiting):)

Poppin in to scream WOOOO HOOOO I passed my stroke certification. I got a 96% on the test. :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

no I have to prepare for the ekg one, but am so happy right now. I did a little precelebration by buying out jimmybeans wool yesterday. :eek and joanns and then checked my email and forgot I had order from herrsherrs on friday, so now i need to find a place to hind a few things. oh and fyi I found dazzle aire at joanns today for 1.97 a skein. one or two might have jumped into my cart:blush

:yay:clap:clap:yay:yay:cheer:cheer:clap:clap congratulations!!!! Sounds like a very good weekend!!!! Not only did you do awesome on your certification--you scored big in the yarn department too!!!!:clap

Sounds like you all had a great weekend. I spent mine with littlest GS yesterday while his tummy felt better. This afternoon took oldest GS for football pics. Took 2 hours and he was ready to go after the pic of all teams, all the coaches and whatever family was there.

Will have a busy today tomorrow, pick up the food order for the day care, get my van looked at (was hit in a parking lot) and then I get to start on all the paperwork for the annual church meeting--what fun, not.

:hug:hug I think you need a few too--hope there is not much damage to the van.

Good morning and welcome to Monday!

Sue's off I believe today- (who can keep track anymore--between work, school, homework, not sure she has any days off)

It is the start of a short week and then 5 days off and my trek to Boston!!! Let the countdown begin!!!

Have a great day everyone!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer Tonya!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Sue's off I believe today- (who can keep track anymore--between work, school, homework, not sure she has any days off)

Nope, school this morning. Homework this afternoon. No days off until Dec. :(

:cheer Congrats, Tonyal!! Way to go!! Woot! :yay

:woo Ducky - here's your WOOT!! :D

:hi to everyone this morning! We were running late today; I managed to get all the kids to school before they were "late", so as long as they hustled to class, I'm hoping none of them was tardy! :lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday, and welcome to October!!! :hug

Good Morning Everyone! Looks like another cool, rainy day. I'm missing the sunshine! :sun Have a great day! :hug

Congrats all around!!! :cheer Great test score and wonderful score on yarn! :lol:clap

:hug Glad gs's tummy is feeling better. Hope the van doesn't take much to fix. :hug

DD emailed me back and said she has made something very similar and that it was EASY and it was GOOD!!! (I think she took the hint and will be baking one of these cakes while I'm visiting):)

;)

Good morning and welcome to Monday!

It is the start of a short week and then 5 days off and my trek to Boston!!! Let the countdown begin!!!

Have a great day everyone!

:cheer:yay:cheerHope this week flies by for you!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer Tonya!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Nope, school this morning. Homework this afternoon. No days off until Dec. :(

Awww, that stinks! :hug

Archived