crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

:hi GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.... This is going to be a good week for me. Tomorrow night is my last night at the nursing home. And the puppies are coming saturday.:jumpyay:dog:dogfinished a circular baby blanket for a friend last night,and I am starting christmas stuff today after doing some online training for my new job.

Hope everyone has a good monday.

Woot to puppies!

thanks - she is doing much better. I just tried calling her and got her voicemail. She is probably resting. We hope to find out this week when she can be released from the hospital.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Great Jana!

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, just checking in. :hug to all who are not feeling well, those who are in the hospital, and those who are tired. hope you all have a quick recovery.

I am going to run to walmart, I have to pick up a few things and return a few things. If I would try things on I wouldnt have to make so many trips.

I hate trying things on in a store.

We finally got some rain yesterday, we really needed it, we are supposed to get more today. Hopfuly we will.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

:hi GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.... This is going to be a good week for me. Tomorrow night is my last night at the nursing home. And the puppies are coming saturday.:jumpyay:dog:dogfinished a circular baby blanket for a friend last night,and I am starting christmas stuff today after doing some online training for my new job.

Hope everyone has a good monday.

:cheer

:turtle:vheart

Hi Everyone! Not on top of my game today. Been to the dr's. Have to have my J/G tube (feeding tube) replaced. It's scheduled for Friday morning. Trust me, you don't want to know the details! :lol If you wouldn't mind saying a prayer that I don't get any weaker til then I'd appreciate it. I don't want to end up staying in the hospital. Thanks. :hug

Ducky, praying for FIL and hopeing that your back feels better!

Sherry, Looking forward to seeing your granny ripple bag when its' done! I want that pattern so bad! one of theses days! :lol We'll be here for you while DH is in NY. I know that is a long time...:hug

Joanne, thanks for the cuppa! Hope you enjoy the craft club tonight!

Mama K, hope you and DD had a great day!

Tonya, yay for puppies and last nights at work!!! WTG on finishing the baby blanket!

Jana, keeping Keri in my thoughts and prayers....

Evelyn, I hate trying on things in the stores too. It;s such a pain. Then of course, you usually end up buying more stuff when you go back! :lol

Sue, hope you're having a great day!

you could send her to me :D I miss not having a little girl around.

Ah don't tempt me missy!

Hi Everyone! Not on top of my game today. Been to the dr's. Have to have my J/G tube (feeding tube) replaced. It's scheduled for Friday morning. Trust me, you don't want to know the details! :lol If you wouldn't mind saying a prayer that I don't get any weaker til then I'd appreciate it. I don't want to end up staying in the hospital. Thanks. :hug

Mama K, hope you and DD had a great day!

You can have all the prayers I can say honey! Feel better! :hug

Today was good, work/school then speech therapy. Now we will take a short walk then back to start the bedtime routine!

Me or little sis?? :lol

She'd probably take either!

kuddles

Ah don't tempt me missy!

Today was good, work/school then speech therapy. Now we will take a short walk then back to start the bedtime routine!

She'd probably take either!

kuddles

Thanks for the prayers. Have a great walk!

Hi Everyone! Not on top of my game today. Been to the dr's. Have to have my J/G tube (feeding tube) replaced. It's scheduled for Friday morning. Trust me, you don't want to know the details! :lol If you wouldn't mind saying a prayer that I don't get any weaker til then I'd appreciate it.

good luck friday, and dont be so sure I havent had the exp. of seeing one inserted/replaced...im a nut about wanting to see at least one of everything.

Me or little sis?? :lol

are you gonna let me dress you in frilly dresses and put cute stuff in your hair? and i doubt you are the barbie type, I really miss that pepto bismal aisle in the stores.

Ah don't tempt me missy! I couldnt guarantee that she wouldnt be a spoiled rotten brat when she came back home :D

She'd probably take either! I keep telling sue she needs to visit Michigan

kuddles

today haas been a looooooooong exhausting day......got up this am to a call from SIL that FIL is having surgery at 1 pm.....so i get up wandering round trying to wake up wondering why i cant see for crud......WELL DUH....GLASSES! so when we get down there i asjed SIL what surgery thinking stomach or heart ......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! HERNIA! so as we sat in the waiting area i wanted to strangle this over hyper child......im sitting TRYING to crochet (this kid is all of 3 or 4) next thing i hear out of this childs mouth? I GOTTA S**T!!! not once but twice!

so anyway fast forward to after surgery.....i get a text from DH hes on his way to hospital....when we left dad he was sorta with it but not altogether...

all i can say is im grateful a neighbor of our is working th eward tonight and even tho i know hes not allowed to tend to dad since he knows him he can look in on him

Ducky, prayers still being said for all of you.

Ann, you have my prayers as well. I'll be glad to get the granny ripple done, it just seems to have taken a long time to get this done--guess I'm used to the quick SBT!! :lol

Sue, hope your day was good.

Mama K, glad DD is getting into the routine of school.

Today was a really LONG day. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. Still no server, there's problems with some of the software.

Tonight I took Grandson to football practice (both go, one plays football and the other drives me crazy running around) and on the way home, both of them want to spend the night with us. So we have the little one, momma wouldn't let the oldest one spend the night. :( For some reason, she didn't make him do his homework (yes homework in the first grade).

DH is still here. The rivers are still rising, so they won't send them until after they crest and begin to recede. So it will probably be the middle or end of the week before they go. I'll keep you posted on when he'll be leaving, they are driving straight through, so I'd appreciate prayers for his safety going and while he's working.

Well, I'd better go and see if I have a place left to sleep in--little one decided to sleep in our room.

Good morning!

Ducky- Prayers still coming for your FIL! How's your back feeling?

Ann- You've got my prayers, too! And my positive thoughts that you stay strong until Friday. Like tonya, I wouldn't mind the details either. I've taken care of many people with G/J tubes, but also have never seen one replaced. Are they sure it can wait till Friday?

Sherry- That's too bad about the server issues- hope it's remedied soon! Did you find a place to sleep last night? Oh, and homework in first grade? I remember my girls having HW in first grade- and they are all in their late twenties/early thirties now!! I always had them do it after school---

I went to craft club last night at the library- there were 6 people- and it was nice- 3 knitters, one, knitter/crocheter, one doing plastic canvas and me. It was fun and I'll be going back!

Off to get ready for Paradise- have a good one!

Tonyal - yup Sue needs to visit Michigan, then we can all get together! Wouldn't it be wonderful to get a group together!?! And trust me, my DD could NOT get more spoiled than she is. Okay maybe there is always room for more spoiling!

Ducky, prayers to you.

Sherry, I know, right?! Homework in first grade! Hope you found a corner to sleep in last nite!!!

Joanne, have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuddles

are you gonna let me dress you in frilly dresses and put cute stuff in your hair? and i doubt you are the barbie type, I really miss that pepto bismal aisle in the stores.

Only if I've been hanging out with Capt. Morgan. :D

There so much I need to get caught up on around here! :eek

Ann & Ducky - Prayers for both of you and your families

Tonya - I don't think I ever managed to say congratulations on the new job! :yay So Congratulations!! :yay

Joanne - Hi there! I keep meaning to check out a crafting type group. I've never managed to do it though. One of these days!

Sue - It takes a fair amount of liquor to get me to get all girly, too. :lol

Hi to everyone else! Sorry if I missed you. :blush

I'm finally getting caught back up after being on vacation. :clap I've been spending time working on a swap and trying to get my Pam's Comfort Cables afghan done. All of the squares are finished. I need to get them all joined and add the border. It's never going to get finished! Ahh! :lol

Good Morning!!

Actually slept pretty good, GS didn't hog the bed like he usually does. Although DH got called out at 11:30 and was gone until 5:15 this morning. At least I got to sleep in some as I didn't have to be gone by 7!!

Joanne - sounds like you had a good time! There's a craft group at my church but it's on Thursday nights and that's football practice, so I won't get to go this time.

Tonya - congrats on the new job!!! Can't remember if I told you that or not, but I hope you enjoy your new job.

GS has math homework every night and he has to read a book every night. If he has other homework, then he's not doing it in class.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Good Morning Everyone! Trying to plan out my day. I finally found a doggie sweater that uses just ww yarn so I'm going to give that a go. Maybe I'll work on friendship squares to. We'll see what my dizzy head will let me concentrate on! :lol Thanks for all the prayers!

good luck friday, and dont be so sure I havent had the exp. of seeing one inserted/replaced...im a nut about wanting to see at least one of everything.

Come on down Fri, I'll tell them to let you in the room! :lol They have cameras set up all around me, but I don't usually get to see anything because of the placement of the camera.

today haas been a looooooooong exhausting day......got up this am to a call from SIL that FIL is having surgery at 1 pm.....so i get up wandering round trying to wake up wondering why i cant see for crud......WELL DUH....GLASSES! so when we get down there i asjed SIL what surgery thinking stomach or heart ......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! HERNIA! so as we sat in the waiting area i wanted to strangle this over hyper child......im sitting TRYING to crochet (this kid is all of 3 or 4) next thing i hear out of this childs mouth? I GOTTA S**T!!! not once but twice!

so anyway fast forward to after surgery.....i get a text from DH hes on his way to hospital....when we left dad he was sorta with it but not altogether...

all i can say is im grateful a neighbor of our is working th eward tonight and even tho i know hes not allowed to tend to dad since he knows him he can look in on him

:hug

Ann, you have my prayers as well. I'll be glad to get the granny ripple done, it just seems to have taken a long time to get this done--guess I'm used to the quick SBT!! :lol

Today was a really LONG day. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. Still no server, there's problems with some of the software.

Tonight I took Grandson to football practice (both go, one plays football and the other drives me crazy running around) and on the way home, both of them want to spend the night with us. So we have the little one, momma wouldn't let the oldest one spend the night. :( For some reason, she didn't make him do his homework (yes homework in the first grade).

DH is still here. The rivers are still rising, so they won't send them until after they crest and begin to recede. So it will probably be the middle or end of the week before they go. I'll keep you posted on when he'll be leaving, they are driving straight through, so I'd appreciate prayers for his safety going and while he's working.

Well, I'd better go and see if I have a place left to sleep in--little one decided to sleep in our room.

I will definitely keep DH in my prayers... :hug

Good morning!

Ann- You've got my prayers, too! And my positive thoughts that you stay strong until Friday. Like tonya, I wouldn't mind the details either. I've taken care of many people with G/J tubes, but also have never seen one replaced. Are they sure it can wait till Friday?

I went to craft club last night at the library- there were 6 people- and it was nice- 3 knitters, one, knitter/crocheter, one doing plastic canvas and me. It was fun and I'll be going back!

Off to get ready for Paradise- have a good one!

Glad you had a good time at craft club last night! Sounds like fun!!! You can come to my tube replacement Fri with Tonya too! I'd like knowing a couple of people there! :lol I'm a bit nervous waiting until then since there appears to be something growing in my G tube,but the doc seems to think we can wait, that and we have to get it approved by the insurance co! I hate this new co we have!

There so much I need to get caught up on around here! :eek

Ann & Ducky - Prayers for both of you and your families

I'm finally getting caught back up after being on vacation. :clap I've been spending time working on a swap and trying to get my Pam's Comfort Cables afghan done. All of the squares are finished. I need to get them all joined and add the border. It's never going to get finished! Ahh! :lol

Looking forward to seeing your afghan when it's finished so you'd better get it done! :lol

Good Morning!!

Actually slept pretty good, GS didn't hog the bed like he usually does. Although DH got called out at 11:30 and was gone until 5:15 this morning. At least I got to sleep in some as I didn't have to be gone by 7!!

GS has math homework every night and he has to read a book every night. If he has other homework, then he's not doing it in class.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Glad you were able to get some sleep last night! Boy that seems like a lot of homework for a little guy!

Come on down Fri, I'll tell them to let you in the room! :lol They have cameras set up all around me, but I don't usually get to see anything because of the placement of the camera.

I would totally be there if I lived closer :( even if it was to just hold your hand while they did it. although I would sneak a peek

Looking forward to seeing your afghan when it's finished so you'd better get it done! :lol

I want to see it also, I have debated getting that pattern.

got a little sleepo last night. back is hurting but not nearly as bad...it usually throbs just a bit to let me know its still there LOL

coming along on my shawl...im not entirely sure what color its called or the brand but to me its sort of a sagey green

I want to see it also, I have debated getting that pattern.

The more the merrier!:lol Be there 8:45am sharp! Not that they'll take me on time, they usually don't. :lol

got a little sleepo last night. back is hurting but not nearly as bad...it usually throbs just a bit to let me know its still there LOL

coming along on my shawl...im not entirely sure what color its called or the brand but to me its sort of a sagey green

Glad you got some sleep. Sure hope your back feels better soon. Your shawl sounds very pretty! Can't wait to see a pic of it!

pictures of this stuff!! the afghan and shawl that is :D

Though the tube changing wouldn't bother me either..

Don't worry, I won't be posting pics of my procedure! :lol

Good morning- Hump Day is here--and only 2 more till I'm on vacation!! And I need a vacation!!

I feel like there's not enough hours in the day right now (is there ever?) and here it is 6AM and no time to 'chat'.

Have a good day all!

Archived