crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi Sue! Yes where is Ann and Joanne and the coffee! I'm so thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun today on the bike ride! That sounds AWESOME!

On tap for us: the local farmers market (never been to it) and then to the book store. Other than that, we have NO plans which is soooo nice for a change! I almost finished up another bag last nite, same as my snow capped mountain bag but a different color. I'll post when done. Already have a name for it. Not sure why I feel the need to name my bags .....hmmm maybe they are like my children!

Have a great day all! I'll check in later to see where my coffee is!

Mama Kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was working...only one more day to go now. tuesday is it and then i have 6 days off until i start orientation. so I have some crocheting time ahead of me and next weekend.....:dog:dog THE PUPPIEs are coming. and it was lottos birthday so I will have to attempt to take him to the pet store and let him pick something out. of course Hank will have to go so he wont feel left out :D.

I am working on 3 blankets, and a purse at the moment. hope to finish a couple things in the next few days

Where is everyone this morning??? I have to head out to work soon. After work a bunch of us gals are going for a bike ride on the beach. An advantage when our work is less than a block from the beach. I'll try to get back on later...

:turtle:heart

Apparently, I was playing catch up on my sleep. Didn't wake up til 9:50!! Bike riding on the beach sounds like a nice way to relax. enjoy :)

On tap for us: the local farmers market (never been to it) and then to the book store. Other than that, we have NO plans which is soooo nice for a change! I almost finished up another bag last nite, same as my snow capped mountain bag but a different color. I'll post when done. Already have a name for it. Not sure why I feel the need to name my bags .....hmmm maybe they are like my children!

Mama Kuddles

Oh, a farmers market AND a bookstore?? So jealous! Fresh fruit and veggies and the smell of new books are two of my favs (besides the softness of yarn of course) Have a blast!

I was working...only one more day to go now. tuesday is it and then i have 6 days off until i start orientation. so I have some crocheting time ahead of me and next weekend.....:dog:dog THE PUPPIEs are coming. and it was lottos birthday so I will have to attempt to take him to the pet store and let him pick something out. of course Hank will have to go so he wont feel left out :D.

I am working on 3 blankets, and a purse at the moment. hope to finish a couple things in the next few days

Love the sound of that "I was working." Congrats!!

Hi all! I'm here, just having a bit of a challenging day. Lupus and gastroparesis are both kicking up. Head is kind of in a fog. Will be on as I can. Have a great day all! :hug

Where is everyone this morning??? I have to head out to work soon. After work a bunch of us gals are going for a bike ride on the beach. An advantage when our work is less than a block from the beach. I'll try to get back on later...

A ride on the beach sounds wonderful!

Hi Sue! Yes where is Ann and Joanne and the coffee! I'm so thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun today on the bike ride! That sounds AWESOME!

Mama Kuddles

ooohhh, I love the farmer's market! Almost as much as I love books! :lol They come in second to yarn! :lol:lol:lol Enjoy!!!

Happy Birthday to lotto!!! WooHoo, only one day left!!! :yay

Wow you sound busy! But all fun! Enjoy!!!

Oh, a farmers market AND a bookstore?? So jealous! Fresh fruit and veggies and the smell of new books are two of my favs (besides the softness of yarn of course) Have a blast!

It was fun! Bought 4 ears of corn and two cucumbers (she loves them, I hate them!). Also some special coated corn pop thingies for Miss Thing! And she got a new book at the bookstore, but I found nothing for me! :angry

Hi all! I'm here, just having a bit of a challenging day. Lupus and gastroparesis are both kicking up. Head is kind of in a fog. Will be on as I can. Have a great day all! :hug

ooohhh, I love the farmer's market! Almost as much as I love books! :lol They come in second to yarn! :lol:lol:lol Enjoy!!!

Ah feel better my friend! See above on my joy at the market!

Mama K

It was fun! Bought 4 ears of corn and two cucumbers (she loves them, I hate them!). Also some special coated corn pop thingies for Miss Thing! And she got a new book at the bookstore, but I found nothing for me! :angry

Ah feel better my friend! See above on my joy at the market!

Mama K

Glad you had fun the market! Too bad you didn't find anything for yourself.:( Maybe next time. I've been going thru my patterns and trying to organize! :eek OMG do I have a lot of printed patterns! :lol DH sighs when he hears the printer starting! I'd have to live to be a 1000 yrs old to make all these patterns. :lol and that's just the ones that I've printed! :blush:devil Have a good afternoon with Miss Thing! :lol

Glad you had fun the market! Too bad you didn't find anything for yourself.:( Maybe next time. I've been going thru my patterns and trying to organize! :eek OMG do I have a lot of printed patterns! :lol DH sighs when he hears the printer starting! I'd have to live to be a 1000 yrs old to make all these patterns. :lol and that's just the ones that I've printed! :blush:devil Have a good afternoon with Miss Thing! :lol

Boy I hear ya Ann! I try to have digital files only (I subscribe to digital crochet mags now) so I don't have so much paper sitting around. I finally went thru my printed ones and gave a stack about 24 inches high to a gal at work (all free patterns) to enjoy! I have about a 6 inch stack only now....only!

Miss Thing is with a friend right now giving me about an hour of peace! Woot! I'm going to try to sew up a few tote bags that have been sitting so long, I can not even remember when I prepped them! :blush

Enjoy the rest of your day all!

Mama Kuddles

wont be on til tomorrow probably...dad is really bad. keep praying! were gonna try to spend the night down there.....hes got blood clots in both legs blood clots in his heart kidneys shutting down intestinal blockage blereding stomach and IF the dr can get off his butt surgery today or tomorrow...will update when i can

wont be on til tomorrow probably...dad is really bad. keep praying! were gonna try to spend the night down there.....hes got blood clots in both legs blood clots in his heart kidneys shutting down intestinal blockage blereding stomach and IF the dr can get off his butt surgery today or tomorrow...will update when i can

I'll keep all of you in my prayers. :hug

Hi all,

Back from babysitting!! We had a good time- and the little guy is just sooooo cute!!! But I do feel just a tad tired. It was funny this morning we started to give him a bath and what does he do immediately as soon as we put him in the little tub? I'm sure you can guess....so we had to take him out, empty the water and start all over again. It was kind of funny- here we are two grandmas giving a baby a bath for the first time in a very long time!!

I'm going to take a nap now--and then tonight going to my middle daughters boyfriends art opening! No rest for the weary----LOL

Read all the posts, but too tired to post individual responses!!!

Boy I hear ya Ann! I try to have digital files only (I subscribe to digital crochet mags now) so I don't have so much paper sitting around. I finally went thru my printed ones and gave a stack about 24 inches high to a gal at work (all free patterns) to enjoy! I have about a 6 inch stack only now....only!

Miss Thing is with a friend right now giving me about an hour of peace! Woot! I'm going to try to sew up a few tote bags that have been sitting so long, I can not even remember when I prepped them! :blush

Enjoy the rest of your day all!

Mama Kuddles

You ggggave away all those printed patterns?! :faint:lol I've tried following them on the computer but unless it's a very short pattern I have a really difficult time. How do you do it? Isn't it hard to follow along? I need a sticky note on or ruler to mark the lines, lol! I like the idea of digital mags. Have fun sewing your totes! Can't wait to see them!!!

Prayers going out for dad and you/hubby :hug

Hi all,

Back from babysitting!! We had a good time- and the little guy is just sooooo cute!!! But I do feel just a tad tired. It was funny this morning we started to give him a bath and what does he do immediately as soon as we put him in the little tub? I'm sure you can guess....so we had to take him out, empty the water and start all over again. It was kind of funny- here we are two grandmas giving a baby a bath for the first time in a very long time!!

I'm going to take a nap now--and then tonight going to my middle daughters boyfriends art opening! No rest for the weary----LOL

Read all the posts, but too tired to post individual responses!!!

:lol He wanted warmer water! :D Sure is a lot of work watching the little ones,but oh, so worth it! Have a good time at the art opening!

OmGoodness I have been so absent!

I am so sorry! I'm sure you didnt miss me much anyway... I'm just a pain. ;)

I have been so busy with getting things done for the craft fair and the fundraiser for hubby! Of course there is school with the boys... and everyday stuff. Today Patrick is working .... tomorrow is a double header baseball game for him.. then practice with the Sr Legion team.

Ken is doing well... has a doc appointment on the 23rd to determine continued remission... Michael is still in remission... Praise God!!

My little David is still chasing bugs... we now have two praying mantis pets! OBoy..... lol

My older children and grandbabies are all doing great!

well.. back to work

have a great weekend everyone

ps..... continued prayers for Keri..... jana!

:heart

:mug

Prayers to you that need them!!

Ann, I only gave away the printed patterns I knew I already had scanned or had made a word file of! Don't faint! LOL

Dinner soon.....good walk at the local community college.....

Love from Mama Kuddles

Hello to all of you, Ive been reading and looking for patterns on ravalry.

My sinus are acting up today runny nose all day its the pits, Sure hope I dont get the bronkitus again.

Im still working on baby afghans, Hope I get them finished before the babys are teenagers.

Contiued prays for all who need them.

Have a good night

Ducky prayers said for all of you.

Joanne sounds like you had a good time!

Sue - sounds like your time was fun.

We had a good time at the game. They lost but they are still learning.

DH will be going to NY to work in the flood areas. Probably will leave tomorrow or Monday. I've not been by myself in a very long, long time. He really had a hard time deciding on whether to go or not. Finally decided we could use the extra money, so he'll be gone at least 2 or 3 weeks.

I guess I"d better go, we're meeting the girls for supper since he'll be gone for a few weeks.

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend!

OmGoodness I have been so absent!

I am so sorry! I'm sure you didnt miss me much anyway... I'm just a pain. ;)

I have been so busy with getting things done for the craft fair and the fundraiser for hubby! Of course there is school with the boys... and everyday stuff. Today Patrick is working .... tomorrow is a double header baseball game for him.. then practice with the Sr Legion team.

Ken is doing well... has a doc appointment on the 23rd to determine continued remission... Michael is still in remission... Praise God!!

My little David is still chasing bugs... we now have two praying mantis pets! OBoy..... lol

My older children and grandbabies are all doing great!

well.. back to work

have a great weekend everyone

ps..... continued prayers for Keri..... jana!

:heart

:mug

Of course we miss you silly! I figured you were busy getting ready for next weekend. You sure are a busy bee! You need to teach those boys how to crochet! ;) Good to hear the family is all doing well. Umm, 2 praying mantis? :lol good luck! Have a great night! :hug

Prayers to you that need them!!

Ann, I only gave away the printed patterns I knew I already had scanned or had made a word file of! Don't faint! LOL

Dinner soon.....good walk at the local community college.....

Love from Mama Kuddles

Ok, I can breathe again! :lol

Oh and Ann, I got BOTH totes done! I'll post pic when I can!!

Mama K

WOOT!!!

Hello to all of you, Ive been reading and looking for patterns on ravalry.

My sinus are acting up today runny nose all day its the pits, Sure hope I dont get the bronkitus again.

Im still working on baby afghans, Hope I get them finished before the babys are teenagers.

Contiued prays for all who need them.

Have a good night

Hope you feel better soon. :hug

We had fun on the bike ride until the rain came and we got SOAKED! :lol

:cheer Tonya :cheer

Glad you had fun even if you got drenched! :lol

Ducky prayers said for all of you.

Joanne sounds like you had a good time!

Sue - sounds like your time was fun.

We had a good time at the game. They lost but they are still learning.

DH will be going to NY to work in the flood areas. Probably will leave tomorrow or Monday. I've not been by myself in a very long, long time. He really had a hard time deciding on whether to go or not. Finally decided we could use the extra money, so he'll be gone at least 2 or 3 weeks.

I guess I"d better go, we're meeting the girls for supper since he'll be gone for a few weeks.

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend!

:hug:hug:hug

its gonna be a long nite. we decided to stay down at the hospital with dad tonight...hes pretty bad but not quite as bad as SIL made it sound...i mean we brike our neck so to speak getting down here thinking dad was on his last leg...hopefully theyre going to do surgery tomorrow. also DH and i are going to speak to patient care and see if we cant also be put down as power of attorney

on a positive note i did manage to brnig a crochet project with me....ive been wanting a caroline ngalls shawl for some time now soooo thats my current project

will update when i can

Morning Everyone! Rise and Shine! :D My head feels clearer today so hopefully I'll get more done today! I made a scarf yesterday, but that was about all. I hope to get another one at least started today and have to get working on some Christmas presents. I have a couple of ideas in mind. Then of course, I'd like to make some Halloween things, and I have to make a dog sweater for Juno, and and and .... :lol Have a good day everyone.

its gonna be a long nite. we decided to stay down at the hospital with dad tonight...hes pretty bad but not quite as bad as SIL made it sound...i mean we brike our neck so to speak getting down here thinking dad was on his last leg...hopefully theyre going to do surgery tomorrow. also DH and i are going to speak to patient care and see if we cant also be put down as power of attorney

on a positive note i did manage to brnig a crochet project with me....ive been wanting a caroline ngalls shawl for some time now soooo thats my current project

will update when i can

Still praying for him. Glad you are making a project for you!

Sue, Happy Birthday!!! :birthday

Good morning!!!

Coffee is on and I'm on my second cup (and you know who that one is for;))

SUE :bday:bday:birthday Dear Sue, :bday:cake

Had a good time last night- and now I'm getting ready to do some cleaning. Drat, where did Saturday go? Oh, yea, I was babysitting!!!:lol

This afternoon is football and :crocheting

To all the Grandmas---HAPPY GRANDPARENT'S DAY!!!!!

Archived