crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UPDATE ON FIL

he was transferred a short time ago to a larger facility. he has an intestinal blockage AND bleeding in the stomach......emergency surgery quite possible

Prayers and positive thoughts for your FIL!!!:hug:hug:hug

Hi all,

Kuddles- that is great that DD hugged her teacher--sounds like she really IS liking school!!! WOOT!!!!

Sue- Black Beard's Inn sounds like a great place. I'm happy for you that you had such a good time!!!

Nicole- Hi there-hope you are getting all caught up--that's the worst part of vacation--going back to work and spending a week just to catch up!!!

Ann- Hope you are feeling better. I'm thinking of making a pair of fingerless gloves for me too--just need to figure out which yarn and what color I feel like having....

this duck is about to blow a feather!

just got back from seeing FIL.....only got a short visit due to the fact they came in right after we got there to do an EKG.....

FIL claims hes having surgery tomorrow......nurse says no surgery orders have been written........SIL said he had a blockage and bleeding in stomach....FIL says he has a tear in his intestine......FIL is on oxygen and an IV along with an NG tube......were left scratching our heads cause until FIL signs a power of attorney the staff(stupid HIPPA laws) cant tell us much and FIL isnt THE most reliable right now

QQQUUUAAACCCKKK!

Ducky, saying prayers for FIL

Hi Nicole! Getting caught up from vacation sure is the pits isn't it! Not worth giving up vaca though! :lol

Mama K so happy to hear that today was another good day!!!

Joanne, I got my fingerless gloves made! I love them! Here's a peek...

post-16860-13589769509_thumb.jpg

Ann-I love those gloves. I've been working on the RR. I think this weekend I'll be working on some fingerless gloves. A pair for me and a pair for my friend at work who has a birthday next week. Her hands are always cold at work so I think she would like them. At least I hope so!!!!

Night all!!!

Ducky - Prayers said for FIL. Hope you can get something worked out so they will let you know what's going on. Keep us posted.

Mama K - WOOT!!!!! I'm so glad she likes school and gave the teacher a hug! That's real progress.

Ann - great job on the gloves!

Sue - hope you have a great weekend--whenever it is LOL!

Any word from Toni? Or did I miss some of her posts? I've not been able to keep up with all of them.

To those getting rain - I hope you don't get too much that you have the chance of flooding. If for some chance you come to a road covered in water, "Turn around, don't drown". and for those of wanting rain - may we get some soon. At least our weather is cooler, now we're setting records for the lows!

Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers for the meeting tonight. Will have a lot more of them in the next 3 months as we get ready for the budget stuff.

No crocheting tonight, decided to read some. And I need to get Tam's stuff mailed tomorrow or she may not get it in time. Maybe this weekend while watching football.

Everyone have a great Friday!!!

Morning Folks! I have no idea what the weather is supposed to be today. I don't want to look at the weather channel, lol. It doesn't sound like it's raining, :lol UGH, enough already, but I shouldn't complain, at least we haven't had it as bad as some people. I feel so bad for those poor folks that are being evacuated. Please stay safe if you are in the flooding areas! Trying to think of what I want to work on today. :think Maybe after Joanne has my cup of coffee I'll be able to decide! :lol Have a great Friday everyone! :hug

Ann-I love those gloves. I've been working on the RR. I think this weekend I'll be working on some fingerless gloves. A pair for me and a pair for my friend at work who has a birthday next week. Her hands are always cold at work so I think she would like them. At least I hope so!!!!

Night all!!!

Thanks! How much more on the RR?

Ann - great job on the gloves!

Any word from Toni? Or did I miss some of her posts? I've not been able to keep up with all of them.

To those getting rain - I hope you don't get too much that you have the chance of flooding. If for some chance you come to a road covered in water, "Turn around, don't drown". and for those of wanting rain - may we get some soon. At least our weather is cooler, now we're setting records for the lows!

Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers for the meeting tonight. Will have a lot more of them in the next 3 months as we get ready for the budget stuff.

No crocheting tonight, decided to read some. And I need to get Tam's stuff mailed tomorrow or she may not get it in time. Maybe this weekend while watching football.

Thank you, I love my gloves! :) I haven't seen any posts from Toni lately either. Hope she is doing ok. Good luck with all your budget meetings. Bleh, not fun! Hope you find some crochet time!

Quick good morning and TGIF!!!:clap:cheer:clap

Sue---enjoy your day off!!!

Ann- I'm about ready to have your cup of coffee--so shortly you should be able to decide what you want to work on:lol

I got about 4 rounds done on the RR before calling it a night.

Sherry- We finally have no rain but I see lots of road closures on the news. Luckily it doesn't look like any of the roads I travel to work are closed.

Good luck with all those budget meetings!

Going to babysit after work so may not be back till tomorrow- have a wonderful day everyone--hugs to all!:hug

Quick good morning and TGIF!!!:clap:cheer:clap

Sue---enjoy your day off!!!

Ann- I'm about ready to have your cup of coffee--so shortly you should be able to decide what you want to work on:lol

I got about 4 rounds done on the RR before calling it a night.

Sherry- We finally have no rain but I see lots of road closures on the news. Luckily it doesn't look like any of the roads I travel to work are closed.

Good luck with all those budget meetings!

Going to babysit after work so may not be back till tomorrow- have a wonderful day everyone--hugs to all!:hug

Thanks for the coffee! :D Have fun watching Ryan tonight and have a great day!

Mama K so happy to hear that today was another good day!!!

Joanne, I got my fingerless gloves made! I love them! Here's a peek...

Thanks sweetie! I know I am pleased how it is progressing.....hope it keeps going!

I love making those gloves! Reminds me I need to get to making some more....for my 'new' friends at this job. End of Nov will be one year....

Mama K - WOOT!!!!! I'm so glad she likes school and gave the teacher a hug! That's real progress.

Thanks hon!

Toni is around.....she has been having issues with her internet service, sporadic. So no worries, but I'm sure she is happy to know she is missed!

So hope everyone has a great day! Rain stops where it needs to, starts where it needs to etc. All this 9/11 talk and how we are on alert again.......so unsettling. But I know we are in this together!

Later from Mama Kuddles

Have a wonderful Friday!!!

Glad to know Toni is ok, I was wondering if her internet was the problem.

Mama K - stay safe and alert--in fact all of us need to be alert and watchful the next few days. We know only too well here in OKC what can happen.

Joanne - Enjoy your babysitting time!

Ann - get some crocheting time in today. Wish I could crochet but won't have time today.

I will be getting the new server today, so no more ville at work :( but I'll be around once I get home.

Will have the grandsons tonight and a football game tomorrow, so we'll be busy until the afternoon!

Have a great TGIF!!!

Have a wonderful Friday!!!

Glad to know Toni is ok, I was wondering if her internet was the problem.

Mama K - stay safe and alert--in fact all of us need to be alert and watchful the next few days. We know only too well here in OKC what can happen.

Hugs to you sweetie! YOU stay safe as well! It's a 'scarey' weekend.

Love from Mama K who is off to work.

Joanne, for once I can join you in TGIF! :lol

Going to get a hair cut today and run to PetCo to get worms for Cooter. Probably get some lunch then I need to work on homework. :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

:turtle:vheart

Going to get a hair cut today and run to PetCo to get worms for Cooter. Probably get some lunch then I need to work on homework. :)

You too sweetie!

kuddles

Nicole- Hi there-hope you are getting all caught up--that's the worst part of vacation--going back to work and spending a week just to catch up!!!

QUOTE]

TGIF!!! So true! Have fun babysitting tonight! :manyheart

Just a quick hi then off I go......DD was happy again tonite! Woot!

Take care and love to all!

Mama Kuddles

:cheer So glad things are going well for DD and school.

this duck is about to blow a feather!

just got back from seeing FIL.....only got a short visit due to the fact they came in right after we got there to do an EKG.....

FIL claims hes having surgery tomorrow......nurse says no surgery orders have been written........SIL said he had a blockage and bleeding in stomach....FIL says he has a tear in his intestine......FIL is on oxygen and an IV along with an NG tube......were left scratching our heads cause until FIL signs a power of attorney the staff(stupid HIPPA laws) cant tell us much and FIL isnt THE most reliable right now

QQQUUUAAACCCKKK!

:hug and prayers

Hi Nicole! Getting caught up from vacation sure is the pits isn't it! Not worth giving up vaca though! :lol

Yep, getting caught up stinks, but you're right. I would NOT give it up for the world!

I will be getting the new server today, so no more ville at work :( but I'll be around once I get home.

Will have the grandsons tonight and a football game tomorrow, so we'll be busy until the afternoon!

Have a great TGIF!!!

Boo about the server! Have fun at the game and with the kiddos. :D

Have a great weekend!

Just droping in to say hi, to all of you. I dont post lot, but I do look.

The totes are very pretty, I still have only made one, hopefully when I get the baby gahns done I will have time to make some more.

Our weather has cooled some too they keep telling we are going to get rain, But havent seen any yet, so it is still really dry.

Prayers and :hug to all who need them.

Have a great day.

Hi World!! Returned from Houston on Tuesday, but I've not had much of a chance to sit at the computer (except for work). The surgery for Keri went really well. It lasted 13 hours and the head surgeon said he is cautiously optomistic. He cannot say she is cancer free yet due to the fact he found a lymph node that looked suspicious. They removed it and now we wait on the biopsy results. She is still having lots of pain management issues, but overall, she is doing good.

I crocheted 3 rows of a scarf and read half a book. Spent most of my time just zoning out with her in her room. Thanks to all of you for your prayers. We are still praying for a quick recovery. We all want her home.

I'll check back in later. Miss you all more than you could know.

:hug

Hi World!! Returned from Houston on Tuesday, but I've not had much of a chance to sit at the computer (except for work). The surgery for Keri went really well. It lasted 13 hours and the head surgeon said he is cautiously optomistic. He cannot say she is cancer free yet due to the fact he found a lymph node that looked suspicious. They removed it and now we wait on the biopsy results. She is still having lots of pain management issues, but overall, she is doing good.

I crocheted 3 rows of a scarf and read half a book. Spent most of my time just zoning out with her in her room. Thanks to all of you for your prayers. We are still praying for a quick recovery. We all want her home.

We'll keep thinking positively for Keri!! I've missed my buddy too! :hug

I love making those gloves! Reminds me I need to get to making some more....for my 'new' friends at this job. End of Nov will be one year....

Toni is around.....she has been having issues with her internet service, sporadic. So no worries, but I'm sure she is happy to know she is missed!

So hope everyone has a great day! Rain stops where it needs to, starts where it needs to etc. All this 9/11 talk and how we are on alert again.......so unsettling. But I know we are in this together!

Later from Mama Kuddles

I'm sure your "new" friends would love the gloves! One year, hey! That's great! Thanks for the update on Toni too. Good to know it's her internet service. Have a great day!

Ann - get some crocheting time in today. Wish I could crochet but won't have time today.

Have a great TGIF!!!

I've been playing with my Knook today! Learned the knit stitch. It's kind of fun, but now it's time for some crochet!!! :hook Enjoy the grands tonight!

Sounds like you've got a nice relaxing day planned! Well, except for the homework... :lol

Just droping in to say hi, to all of you. I dont post lot, but I do look.

The totes are very pretty, I still have only made one, hopefully when I get the baby gahns done I will have time to make some more.

Our weather has cooled some too they keep telling we are going to get rain, But havent seen any yet, so it is still really dry.

Prayers and :hug to all who need them.

Have a great day.

Always good to hear from you Evelyn! :hug

Thanks for the update! Prayers for a speedy recovery. :hug

Will continue to pray for her recovery.

Where is everyone this morning??? I have to head out to work soon. After work a bunch of us gals are going for a bike ride on the beach. An advantage when our work is less than a block from the beach. I'll try to get back on later...

:turtle:heart

Archived