crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Morning Everyone!!!! Hope you're all having the same glorious weather that we're having here in MA today! Sun is shining, blue skies and there is a nip in the air. Ahhh, Fall is here! Have a wonderful day! :hug

Hi all,

quick post before I head upstairs...it was a rough day at work...but after work, I went to babysit for Ryan- so that DD and SIL could go out to dinner --their first "date" since Ryan was born. They had a nice relaxing time and I got some good cuddle time in with Ryan--a win-win for all of us!

See you in the AM!

How wonderful for all of you!!!

...Hobby Lobby... Famous Daves..all with my daughter!! Mind you I needed 2 skeins of yarn so i can finish my ripple tote...yeah..2 ... :rofl

So how much did you end up with, come on confess! :lol

Good morning and TGIF!! Wootie Woot Woot!!!!!!

Quick post to wish all a wonderful day!!!

See you after Paradise....

Hurray for Fridays!!!:yay

Marisa wanted me to let you know she is safely in Pitt!!! And her sis and BF got her season tix to join them at the Pitt football games---she is exhausted and today will be doing some things to get the office ready for the contractors---she said she'll post as soon as she is able....but wanted all to know she arrived safe and sound, although she is exhausted!!!

Off to Paradise....

Thanks for the update!

WOOT! Boy do I need it to be Friday! DD has NO temps still, school yesterday went okay, we'll see how today goes but then..........3 days off! WOOTINGTON!

Mama Kuddles

WOOT! Enjoy your weekend!!! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck with school and finding a new car! WooHoo, not too much longer now and you'll be at your new job! :yay

Just over 2 weeks till I start. but only 5 shifts, or 11 days and Im done a my present job.:woo:woo:jumpyay:jumpyay which means I only have to spend 60 more hours total in that building. and then Im free :lol. Im not excited in the least bit by the way.

Kuddles hope dd has a great day, you also and that her temp stays normal.

annie- have a great day :D

everyone else have a great day and a great labor day

Just over 2 weeks till I start. but only 5 shifts, or 11 days and Im done a my present job.:woo:woo:jumpyay:jumpyay which means I only have to spend 60 more hours total in that building. and then Im free :lol. Im not excited in the least bit by the way.

:lol I can tell that you're not excited! :lol Have a great day! :hug

Good morning everyone! Sorry I have been gone for so long. My life has just not been my own since school/work started back up.

Not much to report though. I'm spending the day babysitting my Brennan while dd looks for a job. He is only not-quite three weeks old but she's not being very patient. She is in a hurry to get back to work. I also have my five-year-old, Sawyer, at home sick today. Geez... I didn't realize how peaceful sending him to Kindergarten had made it around here until today. :lol

I am going to spend a few hours attempting to :crocheting and then this evening after my afternoon route I have to go :shop. I need to visit Hobby Lobby and Micheals.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and please forgive me for not reading through and catching up on the 8 or 9 days I have been gone. I hope everyone is well and loving life! :ghug

Just a quick Hi!! Still haven't put in the new server, so I thought I'd check in on my lunch hour.

Went to GS's first "real" football game. They lost 32-6 but they weren't disappointed. The coaches are really good and made the boys feel good but still told them they have a lot of work to do to get better.

Things are still really hot here!! They (the weather people) say a cold front is coming through and it will drop our temps into the 80's. I'll believe it when it happens. They've been telling us for 3 weeks that the temps would drop. I'm so ready for some cooler weather!! And the wildfires are increasing. We've got several going in different areas of the state.

Glad Marisa made it safe to her new place!!

Ann - hope you're doing ok. Sounds like you're enjoying some nice cool weather!

Joanne - glad you got some cuddle time in with GS.

Hugs to all and hope you enjoy your weekend! Still waiting to see is DS and DIL get to come up for the weekend.

Good morning everyone! Sorry I have been gone for so long. My life has just not been my own since school/work started back up.

Not much to report though. I'm spending the day babysitting my Brennan while dd looks for a job. He is only not-quite three weeks old but she's not being very patient. She is in a hurry to get back to work. I also have my five-year-old, Sawyer, at home sick today. Geez... I didn't realize how peaceful sending him to Kindergarten had made it around here until today. :lol

I am going to spend a few hours attempting to :crocheting and then this evening after my afternoon route I have to go :shop. I need to visit Hobby Lobby and Micheals.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and please forgive me for not reading through and catching up on the 8 or 9 days I have been gone. I hope everyone is well and loving life! :ghug

Sounds like you've got your hands full! :lol Hope Sawyer feels better soon. There sure does seem to be an awful lot of little ones getting sick since school started. Not a good start to the season. :( Have fun shopping at HL and Michaels!!! :yay

Just a quick Hi!! Still haven't put in the new server, so I thought I'd check in on my lunch hour.

Went to GS's first "real" football game. They lost 32-6 but they weren't disappointed. The coaches are really good and made the boys feel good but still told them they have a lot of work to do to get better.

Things are still really hot here!! They (the weather people) say a cold front is coming through and it will drop our temps into the 80's. I'll believe it when it happens. They've been telling us for 3 weeks that the temps would drop. I'm so ready for some cooler weather!! And the wildfires are increasing. We've got several going in different areas of the state.

Hugs to all and hope you enjoy your weekend! Still waiting to see is DS and DIL get to come up for the weekend.

Aww, too bad they lost their first game. But glad that the coaches are good about it. Fingers crossed that you get that cold front!!! Those wildfires are so scary! Thanks for worrying about me. I'm having a pretty decent day today. Even sat outside with my hooks and worked on a scarf :hook Of course I headed straight for the couch and took a nap when I got in! :lol Good news is that the headache is almost gone today! :) I hope your DS and DIL get to visit this weekend! :hug

I'm so happy for you that you are excited!!! And good luck with finding a new car!!!!!

Now THAT deserves a Woot!

WOOT! Boy do I need it to be Friday! DD has NO temps still, school yesterday went okay, we'll see how today goes but then..........3 days off! WOOTINGTON!

Awesome! Thanks for the update sweetie!

Mama Kuddles

Now THAT deserves a WOOT!!! No temp!!!! Hope her school day went well--enjoy your long weekend!!! I plan to!!!

You must fill us in on what you get at HL and Michael's!! Wow- DD's son is only 3 wks old and she wants to get back to work already? Did you get in any :crocheting time?

That's great that they enjoyed themselves at the football game. Sounds like the coaches have the right attitude!!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet. Just super busy between work and school. Trying to settle into a rhythm.

:hug to everyone!

:turtle:vheart

Figured you were trying to settle in with school/work and life!!! It's always rough until you get a system going!! Hugs and good luck with the semester!!!!

DH and I went to one of Sue's favorite places for dinner- Ruby Tuesday:clap He called me at work and said he'd take me out to dinner if I wanted to go. Are you kidding me?:lol Can't think of a better way to start the nice long 3 day weekend without any thoughts of a Hurricane getting in the way!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet. Just super busy between work and school. Trying to settle into a rhythm.

:hug to everyone!

I figured that's what was going on. Hope they are treating you good! We miss ya! :hug

DH and I went to one of Sue's favorite places for dinner- Ruby Tuesday:clap He called me at work and said he'd take me out to dinner if I wanted to go. Are you kidding me?:lol Can't think of a better way to start the nice long 3 day weekend without any thoughts of a Hurricane getting in the way!!!

Woot!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

sorry i was so quiet today but i just got on the pc. was down 90% of the day with a blasted headache. went grocery shopping with DH this evening...looked for the ONE skein of yarn needed to finish a baby blanket...could shorten it but id feel like i cheated the recepient......we ate at hardees and i almost dropped my soda....forgot it was friday football and that we were a block or so from the HS stadium. picked up my cup and was blasted with WELCOME OT FRIDAY NIGHTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALL ACK!

abtwat gioe to be on more in th enext couple days. was gonna go to state fair tonight too but willie nelson is in concert and DH didnt think thatd be too good an idea for me just having lost goose last week

Good morning!!!

Chrystal- Glad to hear that you didn't drop the soda after hearing--WELCOME TO FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!--:lol:lol:lol

I've been up for a while already- (and yes, I know it's the weekend:lol) But I've already gotten some cleaning done- and planning to head out to Trader Joe's and JoAnn's (with my 10% off coupon including sale items- and yarn is on sale for 25% off) Woot!!!!!!:clap

Have a great day everyone!!!

Figured you were trying to settle in with school/work and life!!! It's always rough until you get a system going!! Hugs and good luck with the semester!!!!

It's taking some adjustment. I feel asleep in the recliner last night watching tv...until my alergies kicked in and I sneezed. That startled me awake! :lol

I love Ruby Tuesday's croutons! :lol

I figured that's what was going on. Hope they are treating you good! We miss ya! :hug

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

I miss you all too! :hug

We're redoing some of the exibits at work so I was in charge of doing our box turtle's. Of course you know what happens when you do a good job...yup, I got more put in my lap to redo. :lol

Have a great holiday weekend! I get all of 1 day off which considering my schedule it's something! :lol

Good morning!!!

My DS and DIL will be here around noon. So I probably won't be on much this weekend. Of course, the sink is backed up again and now the dishwasher flooded the kitchen, so I'm waiting on the maintence guy to come and look at it. Won't be able to cook much if I can't get the sink to drain.

Cooler weather is on the way!!! Tomorrow is supposed to be so much cooler!!!!

Sue - was wondering where you were. Hope things settle down soon.

Ann - glad you're doing better. Enjoy your crocheting time this weekend.

Ducky - glad you didn't spill your drink! Yep, it's FOOTBALL time! The HS games started here last night. Probably wont' get to see any HS since grandson is playing a game every week.

Hope all of you enjoy your LONG weekend!!! (Well, Sue enjoy your one day off).

Now THAT deserves a WOOT!!! No temp!!!! Hope her school day went well--enjoy your long weekend!!! I plan to!!!

Thanks Joanne! Yes, I am so happy that she is 'well' again! I'll be spending a lot of time with her this weekend so if you don't hear from me, that is why....

kuddles

Hi Everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the Holiday Weekend! I've been spending it going thru paperwork and paying bills! :yuck Of course, if I wouldn't have put if off for so long I wouldn't be doing it on a holiday weekend! :lol Oh well, it's done now and I can relax and play! :hook

sorry i was so quiet today but i just got on the pc. was down 90% of the day with a blasted headache. went grocery shopping with DH this evening...looked for the ONE skein of yarn needed to finish a baby blanket...could shorten it but id feel like i cheated the recepient......we ate at hardees and i almost dropped my soda....forgot it was friday football and that we were a block or so from the HS stadium. picked up my cup and was blasted with WELCOME OT FRIDAY NIGHTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALL ACK!

abtwat gioe to be on more in th enext couple days. was gonna go to state fair tonight too but willie nelson is in concert and DH didnt think thatd be too good an idea for me just having lost goose last week

Sure glad you didn't spill your drink! :lol

Good morning!!!

I've been up for a while already- (and yes, I know it's the weekend:lol) But I've already gotten some cleaning done- and planning to head out to Trader Joe's and JoAnn's (with my 10% off coupon including sale items- and yarn is on sale for 25% off) Woot!!!!!!:clap

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hope you had a good shopping trip! Whadya get????

It's taking some adjustment. I feel asleep in the recliner last night watching tv...until my alergies kicked in and I sneezed. That startled me awake! :lol

I love Ruby Tuesday's croutons! :lol

I miss you all too! :hug

We're redoing some of the exibits at work so I was in charge of doing our box turtle's. Of course you know what happens when you do a good job...yup, I got more put in my lap to redo. :lol

Have a great holiday weekend! I get all of 1 day off which considering my schedule it's something! :lol

Working weekends is the pits! DH doesn't get any time off for the holiday. :( Sorry they loaded more on your plate, but at least you know that they know you do great work!:lol:hug

Good morning!!!

My DS and DIL will be here around noon. So I probably won't be on much this weekend. Of course, the sink is backed up again and now the dishwasher flooded the kitchen, so I'm waiting on the maintence guy to come and look at it. Won't be able to cook much if I can't get the sink to drain.

Cooler weather is on the way!!! Tomorrow is supposed to be so much cooler!!!!

Hope all of you enjoy your LONG weekend!!! (Well, Sue enjoy your one day off).

Enjoy your time with your DS and DIL! WOOT for cooler weather!!!

Thanks Joanne! Yes, I am so happy that she is 'well' again! I'll be spending a lot of time with her this weekend so if you don't hear from me, that is why....

kuddles

Enjoy your time with your DD!!! :hug

HI all,

Had a nice day so far---I didn't get anything at JoAnn's- very disappointing--not a great selection of yarn at this location...BUT I did get some clearance yarn at AC Moore which was about 3 stores down---Red Heart Eco Way- bamboo/wool yarn for $1.00 skein.

Off to go out for dinner ----again!!!! Yippee!!!

HI all,

Had a nice day so far---I didn't get anything at JoAnn's- very disappointing--not a great selection of yarn at this location...BUT I did get some clearance yarn at AC Moore which was about 3 stores down---Red Heart Eco Way- bamboo/wool yarn for $1.00 skein.

Off to go out for dinner ----again!!!! Yippee!!!

Nice find! :yay:hook

Had Greek for dinner- I love Gyros!! And then the Bux for a skinny caramel macchiato. I talked DH into taking me to another JoAnn's that wasn't too far from where we went to dinner- and they didn't have the Waverly Yarn (by Bernat) that another Viller had mentioned in another thread. I had looked it up online and liked the colors and was hoping I could get some since all their yarn is buy one get one 50% this weekend. But they didn't have it either.

All in all though, Day 1 of the long weekend was a nice day!:)

And then the Bux for a skinny caramel macchiato.

We're on a coffee kick for turtle names. So far we have Latte and Macchiato. Next one will be Frappe. :)

We were on an Italian dinner names for gopher torts...Calzone, Stromolli and Vino. Before that it was characters from the movie Goonies...Goonie, Chunk, Sloth, Mikey, Data. :)

We're on a coffee kick for turtle names. So far we have Latte and Macchiato. Next one will be Frappe. :)

We were on an Italian dinner names for gopher torts...Calzone, Stromolli and Vino. Before that it was characters from the movie Goonies...Goonie, Chunk, Sloth, Mikey, Data. :)

Love it! :rofl

Love it! :rofl

My favorite name is for a female tort...Nueve. She was the ninth to come in for the year and we couldn't think of a name. I kept calling her "Nine" and the boss didn't like her just having a number. :D

Good Morning Everyone!!!! Where are all you sleepyheads????????????

Hi Joanne! I've been up since 2:30am! Is my coffee ready yet? :lol

Hi Ann!! Coffee is ready!!! On my 2nd cup (which has now become YOUR cup):hug

Love the names and the creativity!!!! Can you name one Espresso or Cappuccino?:lol:lol

Good morning children! On my 4th (or is it 5th) cup of coffee, still trying to wake up!

We finally got the rain we've been needing! Yesterday quite the storm went thru......but boy we needed it! Got to turn off the air again, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Good day yesterday, got some stuff done around the house. DD is feeling better which is a blessing and a curse......she thinks she is all that now, but is still tired so we go from 0 to 60 often! She'll be better today, and better tomorrow....

Monday I have a babysitter (woot!) and a friend and I are going to the Frankfort Fest. Tons of craft booths! I got some birthday money (thanks Mom!) so may treat myself to a pair of earrings or a bracelet!

I did a lot of crocheting yesterday while I made sure DD was taking it easy part of the day. Finished a tote that I named Snowcapped Mountain Tote. I'll post a pic when I can. Started another this morning (yes at 6 am while DD is watching cartoons) with Cotton Ease (finally, I got some from the HIJ plus bought some on clearance) so I'm excited to see how the dark gray and terracotta look together!

Wow this is long! Guess I had a lot to catch up on!

Back to my coffee and my DD! Have a GREAT day everyone!

Mama Kuddles

Archived