crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi everyone! I thought I'd hop on here real quick while I posted the Java Jamboree partner assignments. I'm still on vacation and enjoying the time away from the computer. Since sign ups closed today, I got a little Crochetville fix. I hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone! I thought I'd hop on here real quick while I posted the Java Jamboree partner assignments. I'm still on vacation and enjoying the time away from the computer. Since sign ups closed today, I got a little Crochetville fix. I hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon! :hug

Hope you are enjoying your vacation thoroughly!!!!! I can't wait till this 3 day weekend coming up since last weekend was a washout (literally- with Hurricane Irene)

Hi everyone. Kuddles! yay!!! :yay So glad the meds are working for your dd. Got started on mine so expecting it to kick in any time. Speaking of kick, I got kicked by a horse today. I swear if not one thing, than a dozen others. Bad news: nasty bad bruise and knot on my thigh. Good news: I'll live. :lol Seriously, she didn't mean to. She's not a mean girl. I think there was a fly bugging her and she kicked out, misjudged and caught me. Could of been worse so I'll be sore but ok.

I have got to get my head back into crocheting or going to have to have someone else help with this square I'm banging my head on.

Joann, you remind me I need to cut/color my hair too. Sorry your team is losing. Maybe next time. :U

Ann, so hope you are feeling better today. :hug

Feel better Crystal

:hi Nicole! :hug to you.

I only read that last posts (sorry) so not sure what everyone else is doing. Hope it's something fun. :U

Glad people are starting to feel better and yay for the little one's fever finally breaking!

Went back to work today after 5 days off. Felt...weird!

I need to boot up the laptop tomorrow and share some weekend vacation pics.

Posting from my phone right now so I'm going to sign off. Hope everyone has a great night!

Mama K - YEA!!! So glad the temperature is gone!!!

Ducky - rest and get to feeling better.

My DD took all the toys away from the oldest GS. He's having trouble getting up in the morning, so she told him if she was late again today she'd put up all his toys. He's so tired from football that he just can't wake up early. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow we will start to get the new server/computers, so I won't be able to check in during the day unless I come home for lunch. :(

We still have the 100+ temps and NOW we have 20-30 mph winds--which means wildfires. We have two very large ones going (one has burned 18-20 square miles it started yesterday), the other one started today. There's been at least 33 homes destroyed, barns, cars, and one church burned to the ground. The turnpike between OKC and Tulsa is closed and the I40 was closed for a while today. Please keep those that have lost their homes and other possessions, the firefighters (4 have been injured, mainly heat exhaustion), and others that are dealing with all this.

pray for my friend Jan's mom..she is in the hospital. Still fighting fluid on her lungs. In the meanwhile Jan is with her mom and she is my right hand person doing the stuff here on the farm. I'm lost!!! and behind :D

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rise and Shine Sleepy Heads!!! I've been up for an hour and a half. Time to get this party started! :lol Joanne, where's my coffee? :lol UGH, I'll get a good sleep routine someday, right? I know, it's the age! :P Bleh! Well, I finished a scarf yesterday. Not much else accomplished crochet wise. I'm trying to decide what to make for Christmas presents. Guess I'd better make my mind up in a hurry! :lol Every year I tell myself to work on them during the summer and here it is Sept 1st again and I'm not started! Some day I'll learn...

Have a wonderful day everyone! :hug

Ann- The evening would be going a little better if the Yankees weren't losing to the Red Sox 2-1 right now---but there's still alot of game left!!!

I'm sorry that the RED SOX WON! :devil Not! :hug

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!!

Hi everyone. Kuddles! yay!!! :yay So glad the meds are working for your dd. Got started on mine so expecting it to kick in any time. Speaking of kick, I got kicked by a horse today. I swear if not one thing, than a dozen others. Bad news: nasty bad bruise and knot on my thigh. Good news: I'll live. :lol Seriously, she didn't mean to. She's not a mean girl. I think there was a fly bugging her and she kicked out, misjudged and caught me. Could of been worse so I'll be sore but ok.

I have got to get my head back into crocheting or going to have to have someone else help with this square I'm banging my head on.

Joann, you remind me I need to cut/color my hair too. Sorry your team is losing. Maybe next time. :U

Feel better Crystal

I only read that last posts (sorry) so not sure what everyone else is doing. Hope it's something fun. :U

OMGoodness! I'm so glad that you were'nt seriously hurt! I was just thinking of you and wondering how you were feeling after moving all that hay! :lol Hope you can get your crochet mojo back too. Once the meds kick in I'm sure it will help. You've just been so worn down lately. :hug

Glad people are starting to feel better and yay for the little one's fever finally breaking!

Posting from my phone right now so I'm going to sign off. Hope everyone has a great night!

Oh yay, vacation pics!!!

My DD took all the toys away from the oldest GS. He's having trouble getting up in the morning, so she told him if she was late again today she'd put up all his toys. He's so tired from football that he just can't wake up early. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow we will start to get the new server/computers, so I won't be able to check in during the day unless I come home for lunch. :(

We still have the 100+ temps and NOW we have 20-30 mph winds--which means wildfires. We have two very large ones going (one has burned 18-20 square miles it started yesterday), the other one started today. There's been at least 33 homes destroyed, barns, cars, and one church burned to the ground. The turnpike between OKC and Tulsa is closed and the I40 was closed for a while today. Please keep those that have lost their homes and other possessions, the firefighters (4 have been injured, mainly heat exhaustion), and others that are dealing with all this.

Prayers to all those involved in the wildfires. Still praying that you get some relief from that heat too. :hug

pray for my friend Jan's mom..she is in the hospital. Still fighting fluid on her lungs. In the meanwhile Jan is with her mom and she is my right hand person doing the stuff here on the farm. I'm lost!!! and behind :D

Prayers being said...:hug

Feel better Crystal

Ouch, I hurt for you!!! Hopefully today will be the start of better days ahead (and that you are not in too much pain from the bruising) It felt good to get my hair cut and colored so I'm all finished being pampered for the week- mani,pedi,hair cut/colored---and no where to go--but work!!!:lol

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

All this crazy weather is well...just crazy!!! Between hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, wildfires...Mother Nature just doesn't seem to be very happy right now---prayers for all affected by all these natural disasters!!!

Definitely praying that she comes through ok..:hug

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rise and Shine Sleepy Heads!!! I've been up for an hour and a half. Time to get this party started! :lol Joanne, where's my coffee? :lol UGH, I'll get a good sleep routine someday, right? I know, it's the age! :P Bleh! Well, I finished a scarf yesterday. Not much else accomplished crochet wise. I'm trying to decide what to make for Christmas presents. Guess I'd better make my mind up in a hurry! :lol Every year I tell myself to work on them during the summer and here it is Sept 1st again and I'm not started! Some day I'll learn...

Have a wonderful day everyone! :hug

I'm sorry that the RED SOX WON! :devil Not! :hug

.:hug

Good morning Ann!!! I'm up and showered and already had one cup of coffee and am having yours now!!!:)

I know how sorry you are that the Yankees lost--NOT!!! ;) Congrats to the Red Sox...hopefully today we can win!!! So far in this series, it's Yanks1, Sox 1!!!:yes

Thanks to Sue's SBT, I got lots of Christmas presents done--now I'm onto some scarves- have 2 done, 1 almost done and I'm thinking of making some fingerless gloves to go with the scarves---so little time to make all that I want to make--and yup, here it is September 1st!!!!

Have a good day everyone- it'll be another long one for me--so I'd better get this party started as Ann said!!!

Ouch, I hurt for you!!! Hopefully today will be the start of better days ahead (and that you are not in too much pain from the bruising) It felt good to get my hair cut and colored so I'm all finished being pampered for the week- mani,pedi,hair cut/colored---and no where to go--but work!!!:lol

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

All this crazy weather is well...just crazy!!! Between hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, wildfires...Mother Nature just doesn't seem to be very happy right now---prayers for all affected by all these natural disasters!!!

Definitely praying that she comes through ok..:hug

Good morning Ann!!! I'm up and showered and already had one cup of coffee and am having yours now!!!:)

I know how sorry you are that the Yankees lost--NOT!!! ;) Congrats to the Red Sox...hopefully today we can win!!! So far in this series, it's Yanks1, Sox 1!!!:yes

Thanks to Sue's SBT, I got lots of Christmas presents done--now I'm onto some scarves- have 2 done, 1 almost done and I'm thinking of making some fingerless gloves to go with the scarves---so little time to make all that I want to make--and yup, here it is September 1st!!!!

Have a good day everyone- it'll be another long one for me--so I'd better get this party started as Ann said!!!

You're doing great with Christmas presents! Have a great day in paradise! :hug

Wishing safe travels to Marisa as she heads out to Pittsburgh to begin the next chapter in her life- and Much Success in opening her own chiro office!!!!!!

Yes! I second that! Safe travels and best wishes Marisa!

Hi all and continued thanks for your prayers and good mojo thoughts our way! We got thru the entire nite IN HER BED! Woot! She is eating (hasn't had an appetite) and is more herself than she has been in an entire week! Back to school today finally - here's hoping she doesn't fight me on that!

Have a great morning all my little chicks! Hugs and prayers all around!

Mama Kuddles

Hi all and continued thanks for your prayers and good mojo thoughts our way! We got thru the entire nite IN HER BED! Woot! She is eating (hasn't had an appetite) and is more herself than she has been in an entire week! Back to school today finally - here's hoping she doesn't fight me on that!

Have a great morning all my little chicks! Hugs and prayers all around!

Mama Kuddles

Hope school went off without a hitch and she makes it thru the day! Have a great day too Mama K! :hug

good afternoon everyone.

kuddles I hope dd is doing much better.

school starts today for me its going to be a good semester. lots of work though with the new job starting soon.

I have been trying to find a new car. mine is not doing so well and I have to drive in a not so nice area to work, waiting on my loans to go through I really dislike waiting.

I have 6 more shifts left at the nursing home I cant wait until they are done.

Thanks Tonyal and Ann! The drop off went okay, was able to talk directly to her teacher about her still being fatigued, etc. She kept saying 'i don't want to go to school'. Uh hon I think I figured that out last week!

Home on lunch for a few, so thought I'd drop in on my peeps!

Mama Kuddles

good afternoon everyone.

kuddles I hope dd is doing much better.

school starts today for me its going to be a good semester. lots of work though with the new job starting soon.

I have been trying to find a new car. mine is not doing so well and I have to drive in a not so nice area to work, waiting on my loans to go through I really dislike waiting.

I have 6 more shifts left at the nursing home I cant wait until they are done.

Good luck with school and finding a new car! WooHoo, not too much longer now and you'll be at your new job! :yay

Thanks Tonyal and Ann! The drop off went okay, was able to talk directly to her teacher about her still being fatigued, etc. She kept saying 'i don't want to go to school'. Uh hon I think I figured that out last week!

Home on lunch for a few, so thought I'd drop in on my peeps!

Mama Kuddles

It's nice you got to talk directly to her teacher. Hope the rest of the day went well! :hug

Hi all,

quick post before I head upstairs...it was a rough day at work...but after work, I went to babysit for Ryan- so that DD and SIL could go out to dinner --their first "date" since Ryan was born. They had a nice relaxing time and I got some good cuddle time in with Ryan--a win-win for all of us!

See you in the AM!

Marisa wanted me to let you know she is safely in Pitt!!! And her sis and BF got her season tix to join them at the Pitt football games---she is exhausted and today will be doing some things to get the office ready for the contractors---she said she'll post as soon as she is able....but wanted all to know she arrived safe and sound, although she is exhausted!!!

Off to Paradise....

Hi all,

quick post before I head upstairs...it was a rough day at work...but after work, I went to babysit for Ryan- so that DD and SIL could go out to dinner --their first "date" since Ryan was born. They had a nice relaxing time and I got some good cuddle time in with Ryan--a win-win for all of us!

See you in the AM!

Now THAT deserves a Woot!

...Hobby Lobby... Famous Daves..all with my daughter!! Mind you I needed 2 skeins of yarn so i can finish my ripple tote...yeah..2 ... :rofl

WOOT!

Good morning and TGIF!! Wootie Woot Woot!!!!!!

Quick post to wish all a wonderful day!!!

See you after Paradise....

WOOT! Boy do I need it to be Friday! DD has NO temps still, school yesterday went okay, we'll see how today goes but then..........3 days off! WOOTINGTON!

Marisa wanted me to let you know she is safely in Pitt!!! And her sis and BF got her season tix to join them at the Pitt football games---she is exhausted and today will be doing some things to get the office ready for the contractors---she said she'll post as soon as she is able....but wanted all to know she arrived safe and sound, although she is exhausted!!!

Off to Paradise....

Awesome! Thanks for the update sweetie!

Mama Kuddles

Archived