crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Nice job on the totes Ducky--even the orange/white one that you did while visually impaired!!!

Mama K- Hope your day at work went well--and that you got to slack off a bit since it was your birthday and all!!!

Welcome back from Vacation, Nicole!!!! Hope you had a good one.

Ann- Grocery shopping in the rain is not fun---hope it wasn't raining too hard by you!

Sherry- What a temperature swing- from over a hundred to 70's!!! It's definitely "sweater weather" here today- hit 60 degrees--but I love it!!!!

It's pouring rain here- and has been raining all day- praying that the folks up in the northern part of the state who had so much flooding don't get flooded again.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening Everyone! We got our shopping done and everything put away. We went to Walmart and I had them check my glasses while I was there. They just needed an adjustment. I can see so much better now!:) I also took a little spin down the yarn aisle.:blush Umm, got a skein of RHSS and a skein of sugar & cream and a Knook! I just couldn’t help myself! And, well DH said ok! :lol I finished his hat when we got home so he's happy! :D

Nice totes Ducky!!!

Sherry, enjoy the cooler weather!!!

Tam, do we get to see a pic of your little guy, Daytona???

Joanne, we didn’t get too much rain today. Mostly drizzle. Just enough to make it miserable.

Mama K, hope the rest of your day was wonderful!!!

Good morning!

Another rainy day on tap here and I heard on the news more roads are flooded...none around my immediate area, but I'd gladly send the rain to those states that really need it!

Ann- Love the hat that you made your DH!! Looks good on him too!!! Nice that you bought more yarn and a Knook-have fun with it!

Nothing much on the agenda other than going to work....at least the boss is on vacation---but it doesn't seem to matter since we are so busy--

Off to refill the coffee so I can have Ann's cup for her!!!

See you later!

Good morning!

Another rainy day on tap here and I heard on the news more roads are flooded...none around my immediate area, but I'd gladly send the rain to those states that really need it!

Ann- Love the hat that you made your DH!! Looks good on him too!!! Nice that you bought more yarn and a Knook-have fun with it!

Nothing much on the agenda other than going to work....at least the boss is on vacation---but it doesn't seem to matter since we are so busy--

Off to refill the coffee so I can have Ann's cup for her!!!

See you later!

We're having another rainy day here too. It's been pouring since last night. I don't even want to think about the flooding. :( Thanks for the compliments about the hat. Dh sure is happy with it! :lol I can't wait to try out the Knook! Might pull it out later today! Oh, I sure can use that coffee today! Been up since 3:15! ;) Hope your day goes quickly! :hug

Morning Everyone!

How is everyone today? I've been up since 3:15 just puttering around on the computer. Wrote up my notes on how I made DH's hat so I'll remember how to make him another one. Yes, he's already asked for the next one! Sheesh! :lol I want to play with my Knook today! Plus I have other things I have to work on. Hmmm, maybe for Christmas, lol. Have a super terrific day everyone!!! :hug

Good morning all! Well I did survive my BD, thanks again for all the well wishes! You guys are the best!

DD actually said yesterday when picking her up from school "I had a good day!" You do not know how huge that is! And this morning, I told her she got to wear her gym clothes and she said 'awesome'! OMG! I'm afraid to say it, but is she starting to be okay with this new school?????

Yesterday was good.....I had to go to the state office first thing and got to my office around 11. My boss was already gone to meetings and never came back! Ahhhhh.....quiet and lovely rest of my BD at work!

Last nite ComEd called to leave an automated message that today from 9 to 3 (yes 6 hours!) they had to do an emergency repair in the area and the power will be out! Yikes! Hopefully none of my food will decide to get 'sick' and make us sick! At least the high today will only be 68!

What I am working on now: an orange tote using some of the heavy worsted cotton I bought from peaches and creme when they put the cones at around $2 each! I'm going to top it with the green I also got and it can be a pumpkin tote......or just a loud colored thang!

Well I better get ready for work! I was sure long winded this morning!

Have a GREAT day all!

Love from Mama Kuddles

I just have 2 hours of lecture this morning then back home to get Bruce. We need to run a couple errands (Ann, need my glasses adjusted too!). Tonight a bunch of us from work (with spouses) are going out to dinner. Then work tomorrow, off Friday. :)

:turtle:vheart

Good morning all! Well I did survive my BD, thanks again for all the well wishes! You guys are the best!

DD actually said yesterday when picking her up from school "I had a good day!" You do not know how huge that is! And this morning, I told her she got to wear her gym clothes and she said 'awesome'! OMG! I'm afraid to say it, but is she starting to be okay with this new school?????

Yesterday was good.....I had to go to the state office first thing and got to my office around 11. My boss was already gone to meetings and never came back! Ahhhhh.....quiet and lovely rest of my BD at work!

Last nite ComEd called to leave an automated message that today from 9 to 3 (yes 6 hours!) they had to do an emergency repair in the area and the power will be out! Yikes! Hopefully none of my food will decide to get 'sick' and make us sick! At least the high today will only be 68!

What I am working on now: an orange tote using some of the heavy worsted cotton I bought from peaches and creme when they put the cones at around $2 each! I'm going to top it with the green I also got and it can be a pumpkin tote......or just a loud colored thang!

Well I better get ready for work! I was sure long winded this morning!

Have a GREAT day all!

Love from Mama Kuddles

Fingers crosses that this is a turn for the best with DD and school! :yay Sometimes it just takes a little while! :) Your orange tote sounds awesome! Remember we want pics! :D

I just have 2 hours of lecture this morning then back home to get Bruce. We need to run a couple errands (Ann, need my glasses adjusted too!). Tonight a bunch of us from work (with spouses) are going out to dinner. Then work tomorrow, off Friday. :)

WOOHOO!!! Enjoy your day!!!

Ducky - Great totes! :clap

Good morning, gals! I hope you all have a fabulous day!! :hug

Hey there Nicole! My day is going good so far! Hope you have a great day too! :hug

:sun ...........::Good Morning kids::..............

Poppin' in to say :hi HI and let you all know I'm around and thinkin' of you all!!! Busy Busy Busy getting ready for the craft fair and fundraiser.

thank you everyone who has helped me with the fundraiser for Ken. I really do hope you know how much I appreciate it! It would be nice if I can at least make enough money to put a good dent in one doctor bill for him. I'm going to continue to sell things at the Soap Shop and I'm looking at putting things in a shop in the town my mom lives in. With Christmas getting closer and closer.. maybe folks will buy some things.

have a great day ladies

love you guys

:heart

:mug

I need an updated picture of the little guy!!

Well alright then... here ya go........... check him out!

This is right when we brought him home... January of 2010

post-18634-135897694581_thumb.jpg

And here he is now............. September of 2011

If you look real close there is a quarter in this pic too.....LOL...the quarter looks like a dime now!

post-18634-135897694587_thumb.jpg

He's my sweet baby! :)

[ATTACH]45000[/ATTACH]

If you look real close there is a quarter in this pic too.....LOL...the quarter looks like a dime now!

[ATTACH]45001[/ATTACH]

Hmmm, maybe I should call him a big boy now! He's so handsome!! Give him a squish from Auntie Sue. :hug

Great pics Tammy!!! And I sure hope that your fundraiser is a success--and with Christmas coming, maybe you just can make a dent selling your wares!!!

Sue- Enjoy your dinner out tonight! Are you going to Ruby Tuesday's?

Ann- What a compliment from your DH if he wants another hat!!! Did you get to try out the Knook today?

Nicole- Hope your day at work went smoothly

Kuddles--WOOT on your DD liking school!! And for having a boss-less afternoon on your birthday!!!!

Another busy day in Paradise! But I'm home, having a cup of my fav hot beverage:yes

:sun ...........::Good Morning kids::..............

Poppin' in to say :hi HI and let you all know I'm around and thinkin' of you all!!! Busy Busy Busy getting ready for the craft fair and fundraiser.

thank you everyone who has helped me with the fundraiser for Ken. I really do hope you know how much I appreciate it! It would be nice if I can at least make enough money to put a good dent in one doctor bill for him. I'm going to continue to sell things at the Soap Shop and I'm looking at putting things in a shop in the town my mom lives in. With Christmas getting closer and closer.. maybe folks will buy some things.

have a great day ladies

love you guys

Here's hoping that with the holidays coming people will be in the shopping mood! :hug

[ATTACH]45000[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45001[/ATTACH]

Nice pics!

Ann- What a compliment from your DH if he wants another hat!!! Did you get to try out the Knook today?

Another busy day in Paradise! But I'm home, having a cup of my fav hot beverage:yes

yes, I'm so happy that Dh loves his hat! He encourages me in everything I do, so when I was having trouble making a hat for him I felt so bad. This is wonderful now! As for the Knook, nope, no knook today. I've been working on friendship squares all day, 2 to be exact. One gave me a run for my money! :lol Hope you're enjoying your evening!

Thanks Joanne! She liked it again today! WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Boss was out again this afternoon! Double Woot!

Have a good nite all!

Mama Kuddles

Wooty, woot, woot! Have a great nite!

Mama K - glad DD is liking school!!! WOOT!!!

Glad some of you are getting in crocheting time. I probably won't get to until Friday night. Had a meeting to attend tonight, was bad. I have another one for tomorrow night and it's going to be just as bad. I really don't want to go but feel like I should. This is the time of year they begin talking budgets for next year. Keep me in your thoughts for tomorrow night.

All of you have a good evening and rest well.

Morning all-- Another pouring rain kind of day here today---I need a boat to get to work!!!

Sherry--positive thoughts coming your way-for a better night than last night!

Ann- I'm about ready to pour your cuppa---have a great day!

Sue- Hope you had a nice dinner out last night

Kuddles- Positive thoughts for another great day for DD at school!!!

Angels just started bowling---oh, joy, so I'd better skedaddle and get ready

Good morning all and thanks again for the good vibes regarding my DD and school! It is working!

She even said this morning that she likes school! Then she laughed so not sure what that meant but she seems content! She hugged her teacher yesterday when she was picked up! HUGE!

Not much else here....just working and trying to keep homework and chores going as we can.

Have a GREAT wootie day!

Mama Kuddles

Sue- Enjoy your dinner out tonight! Are you going to Ruby Tuesday's?:yes

We went to Black Beard's Inn (my favorite). We had a blast!!

Thanks Joanne! She liked it again today! WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Boss was out again this afternoon! Double Woot!

Have a good nite all!

Mama Kuddles

YEA!!! :cheer

Morning!!! It is still morning (for a few minutes,lol!) Having "one of those" days today. Will lay low and hope it gets better. It's very rainy and the roads are starting to flood over DH said. The river is getting very full too. Wish we could send this stuff to the states that need the rain! We'll enough dwelling on that, time to get my hooks warmed up! :hook I think I'll work on some fingerless gloves for me today! (since I'm freezing!) :lol Have a great day everyone! :hug

Glad some of you are getting in crocheting time. I probably won't get to until Friday night. Had a meeting to attend tonight, was bad. I have another one for tomorrow night and it's going to be just as bad. I really don't want to go but feel like I should. This is the time of year they begin talking budgets for next year. Keep me in your thoughts for tomorrow night.

All of you have a good evening and rest well.

Ewww, budget talks! :lol Not fun! Sending positive thoughts that things go better for you tonight! :hug

Morning all-- Another pouring rain kind of day here today---I need a boat to get to work!!!

Ann- I'm about ready to pour your cuppa---have a great day!

Angels just started bowling---oh, joy, so I'd better skedaddle and get ready

This rain is too much!!! :yes Thanks for the cuppa! :)

Good morning all and thanks again for the good vibes regarding my DD and school! It is working!

She even said this morning that she likes school! Then she laughed so not sure what that meant but she seems content! She hugged her teacher yesterday when she was picked up! HUGE!

Not much else here....just working and trying to keep homework and chores going as we can.

Have a GREAT wootie day!

Mama Kuddles

Hugged her teacher? WOOT!!!

We went to Black Beard's Inn (my favorite). We had a blast!!

Now that sounds like an interesting place! :lol

morning all....

YAWN! sorry! was super busy yesterday. lady came to pick up donations for bipolar benefit. while she was here DH arrived home threw his workstuff aside and said i gotta go check on dad hes sick...OH BOY *SIGH*

so he checked on dad later last night and dad had been vomiting and crampy.

didnt get any crochet done today and dont look lik eill be doing any today either....BIL just called and dads in a local hospital and they gotta transfer him to a bigger faciloty..hes got a blockage of some kind

UPDATE ON FIL

he was transferred a short time ago to a larger facility. he has an intestinal blockage AND bleeding in the stomach......emergency surgery quite possible

Archived