crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!!!

By now Sue is probably on her little expedition!! Have fun!!!

Tammy- I'm so happy to hear that the fundraiser was such a great success!!!!!:clap

Ann- I love the Kit Kat purse!!! :manyheart It's adorable--and to think you whipped that up at the last minute!!!! I'm sure your GD just loved it!!!

DH who wanted to leave early is still sleeping-:lol But that's ok--gives me time to have another cup of coffee!!!!

Have a great day one and all!!!:hug

Good Morning Everyone!!! I've been up since 3am. I was so exhausted from yesterday that I thought for sure I'd sleep for a week! :lol Nope, back to my old sched, oh well, it is what it is. Been browsing CPC and looking at all the pretty patterns! :D

Tam, I'm soooo happy that the fundraiser was a success! :hug

Sue, have a great time today!!!!

Joanne, is hubby awake yet? :lol Have a wonderful vacation!!!

What's everyone else up to today? Shouldn't we be seeing some wedding pics???? :D I think we've been promised a few other pics too! Come on ladies! :devil LOL!

Have a terrific day everyone! I think it's going to be a beauty here! :yay

Ann, cute bag! Glad you got your snuggle time! :hug

Tam, glad it went so well! :hug

I'm up way too early...

:turtle:vheart

4:30 ugh. Heading to fait later today. Church first then packing boxes thatnwill be shipped tomorrow. Challenthafe is to find freezer space to put them all in! Then off to the fair in

Puyallup, WA. Biggest fair in the state. The rabbits are all loaded in the truck already. Wit their food and waterr. Temps have cooled a lot from summer temps. I know a lot of you had terrible hot temps, but we feel like we only had a few weeks of summer. An extended spring, albeit a nice one.

this faie goes through Wednesday. We then reload up for the fair here in Yakima that goes through the following Tuesday! Will be a crazy week. Might be able to get some hooking time in... Always havpe internet access somehow lol

Good morning all!

Ann - wonderful purse!

Tam - so happy to hear of the success and glad I could help!

Joanne - more coffee please! How is vaca going this morning?

Sue - she is off having fun!

And to all my other peeps, have a good day! Not sure what is on tap today.....rain possible, probably a 'stay inside and get some dang work done' kind of day!

Love from Mama Kuddles

4:30 ugh. Heading to fait later today. Church first then packing boxes thatnwill be shipped tomorrow. Challenthafe is to find freezer space to put them all in! Then off to the fair in

Puyallup, WA. Biggest fair in the state. The rabbits are all loaded in the truck already. Wit their food and waterr. Temps have cooled a lot from summer temps. I know a lot of you had terrible hot temps, but we feel like we only had a few weeks of summer. An extended spring, albeit a nice one.

this faie goes through Wednesday. We then reload up for the fair here in Yakima that goes through the following Tuesday! Will be a crazy week. Might be able to get some hooking time in... Always havpe internet access somehow lol

Good luck and enjoy the fairs! Glad you've got internet access!

Good morning all!

Ann - wonderful purse!

Tam - so happy to hear of the success and glad I could help!

Joanne - more coffee please! How is vaca going this morning?

Sue - she is off having fun!

And to all my other peeps, have a good day! Not sure what is on tap today.....rain possible, probably a 'stay inside and get some dang work done' kind of day!

Love from Mama Kuddles

Have a great day whether it's inside or out!

Tam, So glad it went well for you! Praying the craft fair does just as well.

Joanne, have a safe and fun vacation!

Sue, glad it's you and not me up that early. :lol Have fun and take pictures.

Ann, maybe you can take a nap later in the day.

Mary, I have to admit... every single time I see your forum name, it comes out 'Fruit Loop Lady' in my head. I know it's LOP but I just can't seem to help it. :lol Maybe because I love Fruit Loops. :P Have fun at the fair.

Kuddles, whatever you decide to do, have fun.

We got over 4" rain yesterday. My yard was a lagoon but it's all soaked up now. Supposed to get more all day today as well. I think it's making up for all those drought/dry months. :lol

Well, I got a few squares done yesterday, will try and get a few more done today and start on that purse I want to write the pattern down for.

:hi to everyone else as well! You girls have a great day.

Hi everyone! This is what I've been doing: The Wistful Bag and The Guatemalan Bag....I just posted these in the show and tell category. Thanks for looking! Next up is squares for the friendship ghan CAL....

Mama Kuddles

post-17419-1358976978_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897697803_thumb.jpg

Kuddles, whatever you decide to do, have fun.

Well, I got a few squares done yesterday, will try and get a few more done today and start on that purse I want to write the pattern down for.

Out to Joanns and then home to sew......now relaxing with :crocheting!

Pattern? Writing it down? Tester needed? ME ME ME!

:blush

Mama Kuddles

Those are gorgeous!! Just saw the first one in show and tell and love it but the colors on the second are just perfect as well! You did both these today? You have been busy. I got my squares done and about to work on my pattern. It's going to be a fun bag for a child. I had this idea in a dream. Go figure. lol Now to see if I can make it work. :U

Ann, maybe you can take a nap later in the day.

We got over 4" rain yesterday. My yard was a lagoon but it's all soaked up now. Supposed to get more all day today as well. I think it's making up for all those drought/dry months. :lol

I did get a nap in! :yes:c9 Boy, that's a lot of rain! Glad it all got soaked up! Looking forward to seeing your purse pattern!!!

Hi everyone! This is what I've been doing: The Wistful Bag and The Guatemalan Bag....I just posted these in the show and tell category. Thanks for looking! Next up is squares for the friendship ghan CAL....

Mama Kuddles

Love them!!!!

HI all,

I'm in Williamsburg--and just got in from dinner--yummy Red Lobster- endless shrimp and i am stuffed!!! It started raining this evening, but not supposed to tomorrow. I guess time will tell. I made 2 coffee cup cozys and 3/4 of a scarf on the way down. My SIL's birthday is this week so in addition to some $, I'm giving him a scarf. I'm using a pattern I found on Happy Little House- it's basically sc, hdc, dc, repeat across- it looks manly enough to me and I kept asking DH- does this look ok for a man? I didn't think he'd like a "Shelley scarf" :lol:lol

I forgot the tote with my yarn for a SBT at home, :( but have plenty of yarn to make fingerless gloves, more coffee cup cozy's and another scarf. (all for the fundraiser at work in November except for the scarf I'm making for SIL).

DH saw how content I was sitting in the car with my hook and yarn, so he drove the entire way!!! :manyheart We were listening to a book on tape on teh trip down- Double Cross by James Patterson- it's almost finished- just one more cd. We have another book for the trip back!

Kuddles- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both those totes!!! :yes Awesome!!! i saw in the show and tell thread that you made the drawstring one with RH Treasure- I've never heard of it. Was it in a store or did you order it online? I bought 2 skeins of the Bernat Mosaic a few weeks ago, but still haven't used it! :eek

Steph- Can't wait to see your pattern. How's the horse doing?

Ann- I'm glad you got a nap in today- and before I forget, good luck tomorrow!!!!:hug

Sue- I hope you had a great day today and good luck on the bio test tomorrow!!!

Everyone else---hope it was a good Sunday!!!:hug

HI all,

I'm in Williamsburg--and just got in from dinner--yummy Red Lobster- endless shrimp and i am stuffed!!! It started raining this evening, but not supposed to tomorrow. I guess time will tell. I made 2 coffee cup cozys and 3/4 of a scarf on the way down. My SIL's birthday is this week so in addition to some $, I'm giving him a scarf. I'm using a pattern I found on Happy Little House- it's basically sc, hdc, dc, repeat across- it looks manly enough to me and I kept asking DH- does this look ok for a man? I didn't think he'd like a "Shelley scarf" :lol:lol

I forgot the tote with my yarn for a SBT at home, :( but have plenty of yarn to make fingerless gloves, more coffee cup cozy's and another scarf. (all for the fundraiser at work in November except for the scarf I'm making for SIL).

DH saw how content I was sitting in the car with my hook and yarn, so he drove the entire way!!! :manyheart We were listening to a book on tape on teh trip down- Double Cross by James Patterson- it's almost finished- just one more cd. We have another book for the trip back!

Kuddles- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both those totes!!! :yes Awesome!!! i saw in the show and tell thread that you made the drawstring one with RH Treasure- I've never heard of it. Was it in a store or did you order it online? I bought 2 skeins of the Bernat Mosaic a few weeks ago, but still haven't used it! :eek

Steph- Can't wait to see your pattern. How's the horse doing?

Ann- I'm glad you got a nap in today- and before I forget, good luck tomorrow!!!!:hug

Sue- I hope you had a great day today and good luck on the bio test tomorrow!!!

Everyone else---hope it was a good Sunday!!!:hug

Sounds like your vaca is off to a great start!!! Cara has some nice scarf patterns! I'm glad that I saved all her patterns. I don't know if they got them all at Rav. Thanks for thinking of me tomorrow. I'm sure it will go fine. Enjoy Williamsburg! :hug

So far behind!!! Ya'll have been busy!

Love all the totes posted! Again they are beautiful.

Tam - glad the fundraiser went well.

Joanne looks like you're enjoying your trip so far.

Sue hope you had a great day today!

Mama K - looks like you've been busy.

We had a football game yesterday. My DD looked over and said "Is he going to be the center?" They were showing him how to snap the ball, and he'd not done it in practice. He did a great job, fumbled the ball once. Not sure why he got to play that position unless the regular one didn't show up. They lost but at least they scored once.

Went to the fair today. It was a pretty day to go--not too hot and didn't rain. Didn't get to see the crafts (I rarely get to go there) or go in the butterfly house. But did see most of the rest of the buildings and things.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

Ann- I'll be thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow.

I have been busy with the puppy invasion, they are a handful. But so fun to have around. Ill be back in a day or two, I have a test tomorrow for orientation and a paper due that I havent started yet. so no crocheting for me.:(

Good morning my dears!

Steph - dreaming about crochet? What is odd about that?

Ann - thanks for the kudos on my bags. Honey, I will be praying SO hard for you today! Keep us posted as you can!

Joanne - sounds like you are having a great time! You deserve it! The RD Treasure is new and I got it in my Joanns (super store). They have a bunch of new yarns including the one I've been waiting for, the RH Super Tweed! LOVE it and it is so much softer than the RHSS! I've got some bags in mind for it soon!

Sherry, thanks hon!

Oh and to clarify, nope didn't make those two bags in one day, just 'finished' them yesterday so decided to post! I'm back into bag mode big time! I've given so many away but now I'm thinking of posting them on etsy, to make some money to.....you guessed it, buy more yarn!

Sue, thinking of you today honey and your test! Can't wait to hear about yesterday!

Love to all my gals!

Mama Kuddles

Good Morning World :hi Last night I was finally able to sit and get in a few good hours of crochet time while watching a movie (Shawshank Redemption). Hubby was camping and youngest son was out doing his thing. Kinda nice to have the remote to myself. lol

I can't remeber who is doing what - but someone is on vacation and having fun. :cheer And I read about new puppies at another person's house :dog That is so much fun! And who was lucky enough to go to a fair? Oh, that sounds fun.

And Sue, yup, I know what you did. Can't wait to see pics and good luck on your test.

Tam - Congrats on the success of the fundraiser!!!! That is awesome!

Must get go work. Ick. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Toodles!

Good morning!!

Janna- It's ME!!! I'm the one on vacation!!!!:clap:clap It's a gorgeous sunny day out there- nice temps- and we're getting ready to head out in a few!!!! Just had breakfast and taking a few minutes to say hi!

Kuddles- Great idea to try your hand at selling your bags on Etsy! I've never seen either of those new RH yarns, but then again, the Joann's by me (which is a 1/2 hr away) isn't a super store. They both sound nice and I'll have to keep my eyes out for them

Sue- Good luck on the test:cheer :cheer

Tonya--Good luck on your test for orientation:cheer:cheer

Ann- Thinking of you today:hug:hug:hug

DH is pacing- so....off to have some fun:yay

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hi All,

I'm going to HL to get the yarn for my DD's friend's baby blanket (the one that needs to be done by Oct 2). Hopefully they will have what I want. Thinking of a camo and solid green color to go with it, then I can make the blanket and tote to match and it should be done in time.

Hope all are having a great day!! Wishing I was at home with a crochet hook in my hand!!

The boat trip stunk. 10 foot seas = chum in the water. :( I was fine going out and coming back, but riding the gulf stream kicked my butt. Still feeling sick.

I think I did well on the test. I hope.

:turtle:vheart

hey all!

hope everybody is doing well....im gearing up for this coming saturday crocheting like crazy to get some things made to wear fot the bipolar benefit that ill be helping out....gonna try to promote my business since i donated a few things....hope the rain stays away for the bikers sake!

started and almost finished a beret last night....should get it done today if i can pull myself away from the computer.

well im off for now to get hookin

Hi Everyone! It's been a long day, but I'm home, rested, and have a new feeding tube! The procedure went fairly well. They gave me some morphine just before since I was in so much pain last time, but they gave it by IM instead of IV and it didn't take effect until they were done! Needless to say, I felt everything, but I slept like a baby for a couple hours after I got back to DAY Stay! :lol The nurses are all sweethearts there. They even put on some rock n roll for me to listen to during the procedure. Good ole Beatles and CCR! Yeah! Thanks for you thoughts and prayers, they sure did help! :hug

Sherry, the fair sounds nice! It's been ages since I've been to one!

Tonya, oh boy, puppies!!!! Scrunches to them!!!! Good luck on your test and paper!

MamaK, I think it's a great idea to put your bags for sale on esty! They are so beautiful, you should do well!

Hi Jana! Glad you're getting some crochet time in!

Joanne, hope you had another wonderful day!!!

Sherry, did you find the yarn you wanted? The camo and green sound nice! Did you decide on a pattern?

Sue, I'm so sorry about yesterday! :hug Glad you did well on the test though.

Ducky, good luck at the benefit!

Hi Everyone! It's been a long day, but I'm home, rested, and have a new feeding tube! The procedure went fairly well. They gave me some morphine just before since I was in so much pain last time, but they gave it by IM instead of IV and it didn't take effect until they were done! Needless to say, I felt everything, but I slept like a baby for a couple hours after I got back to DAY Stay! :lol The nurses are all sweethearts there. They even put on some rock n roll for me to listen to during the procedure. Good ole Beatles and CCR! Yeah! Thanks for you thoughts and prayers, they sure did help! :hug

MamaK, I think it's a great idea to put your bags for sale on esty! They are so beautiful, you should do well!

Glad you are home and feeling okay hon!

dinner time....

Mama Kuddles

:dog:dog plus :2rain:rain equals a mud pit in my backyard and thankfully i covered the furniture before they wee let in. they both had to be hosed down in the shower they were so full of mud.

LOL Oops, sorry, that just made me chuckle!

kuddles

Archived