crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi everyone. Haven't been in for a while so wanted to drop by. It's cooled off so staying outside a bit. Had a bad week last week. Went back to the horse rescue with some friends. The horses are in horrible condition. Starving, no grass, no hay, no grain. One had his hooves really bad overgrown and they were going to put him down... so we now have another horse. I had to argue with her to let me have him. >:( A friend took 3 others out. One looked like a walking skeleton. I hate it when a rescue needs to be rescued. The day we picked them up, the rescue lady didn't even show up. It was late and we had to hunt for the weakest one. I stumbled upon the rescue's 'graveyard'. A 2 yr old little stud had died the friday before (this was on wednesday) and his body was laying by the pond. There was another next to him (I'll spare the gruesome details) and a giant hole with 7 or 8 horse bodies in it. They are 'rescuing' horses, selling the best at a friend's fancy place and then the others are starving to death. I've contacted the Humane Society of America and am waiting to hear from them. I have been just sick over it. Not in a very good place I guess.

Oh hon! :hug to you sweetie! YOU are wonderful to do all of this! I can't imagine what you've seen....

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stephanie ~ :hug Sure sounds like a scam of some sort; I hope the humane society calls you back real quick and they can get something figured out for those poor horses!! :(

Ann ~ :hug Great job on Juno's sweater!! :):manyheart love it!

Joanne ~ Have a FANTASTIC vacation!!

Sherry ~ good luck on getting the gift all together! :hug

Nicole ~ have fun this weekend!!

Tammy ~ you are so welcome!! I'm so happy they got there in time... :whew

Sue ~ have fun Sunday! That sounds like it would be a blast... :yes

MamaK ~ I hope your Friday was great with no boss!! :D

To everyone else: :ghug We're going to my brother's wedding rehearsal tonight. I was at the reception hall for a few hours today helping decorate, and tomorrow is the big day! I picked up Dmitri's tuxedo and that along with Arielle's flower girl dress is in the van... so we should be good to go tomorrow!! :D

Good Morning! Ok, so I had a post all set and computer went fluey and message dissapeared! Thank you all for your kind words and concern. I have decided that I'm not going to let this get me down and ruin my day/weekend. Sorry I've been a downer in here lately! Time to brighten things up in here! I finished Juno's sweater last night! I think I'll make a little belt for it too since it's a little loose and I think it will look cute, but we'll see. She's really good about putting it on!

Just saw this. This is adorable! The puppy and the sweater! Great job. :clap

Hi everyone. Haven't been in for a while so wanted to drop by. It's cooled off so staying outside a bit. Had a bad week last week. Went back to the horse rescue with some friends. The horses are in horrible condition. Starving, no grass, no hay, no grain. One had his hooves really bad overgrown and they were going to put him down... so we now have another horse. I had to argue with her to let me have him. >:( A friend took 3 others out. One looked like a walking skeleton. I hate it when a rescue needs to be rescued. The day we picked them up, the rescue lady didn't even show up. It was late and we had to hunt for the weakest one. I stumbled upon the rescue's 'graveyard'. A 2 yr old little stud had died the friday before (this was on wednesday) and his body was laying by the pond. There was another next to him (I'll spare the gruesome details) and a giant hole with 7 or 8 horse bodies in it. They are 'rescuing' horses, selling the best at a friend's fancy place and then the others are starving to death. I've contacted the Humane Society of America and am waiting to hear from them. I have been just sick over it. Not in a very good place I guess.

I sure hope you are all having a better time of it. I glanced through a few pages.

Ann, hope you get the care you need. Drs make me mad. :(

:hug to everyone and I'll try to hang around a bit more. I miss you guys.

I have an idea for a little girl's purse so if I can kick myself into gear, will work on that.

Can you contact the local authorities--sheriff or local PD? Or better yet, call the local TV news. If you get it out in the media, I'm sure someone will come in and press charges on the owners. I'm sorry that you had to see all the horses. Good luck with the one you rescued. :hug:hug

Can you contact the local authorities--sheriff or local PD? Or better yet, call the local TV news. If you get it out in the media, I'm sure someone will come in and press charges on the owners. I'm sorry that you had to see all the horses. Good luck with the one you rescued. :hug:hug

I took pictures of their giant 'h#ll hole'. I have been trying to work with another lady that is wanting to try and get 2 more horses out of there before I do anything that would tip them off totally. Idk if the sheriff would do anything or not. Some of the sheriff's in the area has called them to pick up horses but I don't think they've been out there to see the conditions. And yes, media is what I'm thinking would get attention which is another reason I took pictures. My immediate concern is getting as many horses out/adopted as possible. She had another scheduled 'to be put down' and she has 3 for adoption. Sad thing is that that she is boarding horses for others out there and they are in the same condition. No pasture grass, no hay and the day we went out, she told me her husband shut the gate to the lower field that morning. That is where the pond is. It's the only water they have. We were out there till 10 or so that night and he never came to open it so horses were there with no water all that time.

Sorry for the thread thrift. It's just been stressful trying to figure the best way to handle it.

On a lighter note, 'Apache' as Lil_hippie named him, had his feet trimmed Tuesday and is quite sore but doing much better. He's eating, moving around and is the most gentle friendly guy. He lets us pick his feet up to put them in buckets of water to soak twice a day. He has gentle eyes.

post-44513-135897697176_thumb.jpg

Sue - enjoy your time on the off short birding trip - sounds like you'll have a great time. Good luck on the test.

Well, DD did it to me again. Her best friend is due in January. I thought (which is probably the problem) that I'd have until at least November to get her blanket and tote done--wrong. The shower is Oct 2. I haven't even bought the yarn yet. I told her she might not have her gift. I'll have to try to get it done but not sure how I'll get it done with Football practice 3 or 4 times a week.

Thanks Sherry! :hug Good luck getting that afghan done!

How fun (Sunday)! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Who cares if you are zombie on Monday.....after such fun on Sunday! SIEZE THE DAY! (I'm trying to make that my new motto!)

Mama K

I care! I have a test I need to pass! :lol

Good Morning! Ok, so I had a post all set and computer went fluey and message dissapeared! Thank you all for your kind words and concern. I have decided that I'm not going to let this get me down and ruin my day/weekend. Sorry I've been a downer in here lately! Time to brighten things up in here! I finished Juno's sweater last night! I think I'll make a little belt for it too since it's a little loose and I think it will look cute, but we'll see. She's really good about putting it on!

Very cute!

Sue, Sunday sounds wonderful!!! Good luck on your test!

Thanks Ann! :hug I'm sure there'll be pictures! :)

Hi gals! :hi

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo

Friday means I get to sleep in late tomorrow and it's girls night. :cheer We're going to a movie and dinner tonight (I think).

:hug to all who needs them.

Oh and I'm going out this weekend to get the yarn I need for the SBT Christmas gifts. Oh wait, new yarn means it's a NYBT, right? :lol

Enjoy girls night out and yarn shopping! :cheer

I sure hope you are all having a better time of it. I glanced through a few pages.

UGH! Our former neighbor was a "rescuer". Her horses were well fed, but ended up more feral than tame and she sold them for an attempt at profit.

:hug to you for saving what you can! :hug

To everyone else: :ghug We're going to my brother's wedding rehearsal tonight. I was at the reception hall for a few hours today helping decorate, and tomorrow is the big day! I picked up Dmitri's tuxedo and that along with Arielle's flower girl dress is in the van... so we should be good to go tomorrow!! :D

Thanks! Enjoy your weekend!! :hug

On a lighter note, 'Apache' as Lil_hippie named him, had his feet trimmed Tuesday and is quite sore but doing much better. He's eating, moving around and is the most gentle friendly guy. He lets us pick his feet up to put them in buckets of water to soak twice a day. He has gentle eyes.

Sorry Apache, but Prince stole my heart already. :D

:turtle:vheart

Friday means I get to sleep in late tomorrow and it's girls night. :cheer We're going to a movie and dinner tonight (I think).

Oh and I'm going out this weekend to get the yarn I need for the SBT Christmas gifts. Oh wait, new yarn means it's a NYBT, right? :lol

Have a great time out with the girls!!! Yup, I think it's a NYBT! :lol

How cute!!!! Juno looks so sweet. I want to kiss her head. :manyheart

She's my sweetie!

She's so cute!! Good job on the sweater!

My kids think I can just whip up anything in a day or two :lol Hopefully I can at least get the yarn on payday next week and get started. Will have to change what I was going to make since I don't have a lot of time. :(

Thanks! Guess I'm lucky, my kids never ask me to make anything, except my DIL once asked me to make knitted wash cloths. My 4 yr old granddaughter loves the ones I gave her last Christmas. Hope you can find an easy pattern! Maybe the Bubbles Blanket?

Melani..................THANK YOU SO MUCH for the bags for my fundraiser/craft fair! They are awesome.............just like you!

[ATTACH]45368[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

Pretty!

Adorable!

And no worries, you deserve to be a bit down hon! We'll keep trying to make you smile! :hug

Mama Kuddles

Thanks Mama! :hug

I have an idea for a little girl's purse so if I can kick myself into gear, will work on that.

Boy that gets my blood boiling! Sure hope someone from the Humane Society gets back to you quick! Those poor sweet animals. I'm so sorry that you had to see all that you did. :hug

Oh boy, a wedding! Have a wonderful time! I'm going to my granddaughter's birthday party tomorrow. She's turning 5!

Just saw this. This is adorable! The puppy and the sweater! Great job. :clap

Thank you!

I took pictures of their giant 'h#ll hole'. I have been trying to work with another lady that is wanting to try and get 2 more horses out of there before I do anything that would tip them off totally. Idk if the sheriff would do anything or not. Some of the sheriff's in the area has called them to pick up horses but I don't think they've been out there to see the conditions. And yes, media is what I'm thinking would get attention which is another reason I took pictures. My immediate concern is getting as many horses out/adopted as possible. She had another scheduled 'to be put down' and she has 3 for adoption. Sad thing is that that she is boarding horses for others out there and they are in the same condition. No pasture grass, no hay and the day we went out, she told me her husband shut the gate to the lower field that morning. That is where the pond is. It's the only water they have. We were out there till 10 or so that night and he never came to open it so horses were there with no water all that time.

Sorry for the thread thrift. It's just been stressful trying to figure the best way to handle it.

Apache is beautiful! I'm so glad he's feeling better.

:lol:lol Oh, new yarn for the SBT definitely means it's a NYBT:lol:lol I'm going to sew some of the linings in the one I made this week when I get back from Williamsburg...and I'm bringing yarn to make SBT's with me. I have a few more people to make them for---and we're doing a fundraiser at work in November. Our dept always does a bake sale to raise money for a charity and this year we are going to do a bake sale/craft fair. Each year we choose a different charity by voting in the department. It really brings up the morale in our dept to work on something for a good cause.I think I'll donate a few SBT's along with scarves and fingerless mitts. I'd better get my hook moving!!! :yes

Enjoy your girls night out!!!!

Ann- that sweater is adorable on Juno---great job on it. And BTW, Juno is a real cutie!!!!

Good morning all!

Joanne - WOOT!!! Enjoy your vacation.:clap Yup, it's vacation time!!!!:clap:clap

Mama K - Enjoy your day without the boss! Friday's is my boss' day off, so hopefully it will be a quiet day.

Well, DD did it to me again. Her best friend is due in January. I thought (which is probably the problem) that I'd have until at least November to get her blanket and tote done--wrong. The shower is Oct 2. I haven't even bought the yarn yet. I told her she might not have her gift. I'll have to try to get it done but not sure how I'll get it done with Football practice 3 or 4 times a week.

Everyone have a great Friday!

I agree with Ann- the bubbles baby blanket is a quickie- and looks good!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Still not really in the swing of things yet. I have a feeling by the time I do get into it the semester will be over! :lol

Sunday I'm going out on a off shore birding boat trip with my boss. He does these tours a couple times a year. It's about 60 miles off shore so that means we can bring the hatchling sea turtles and release them! Last time they went out they saw whales!! The only bad thing...boat leaves at 4AM and doesn't get back until 7PM!! But I'm still looking forward to it. What I'm not looking forward to is my bio test on Monday morning. I'm going to be a zombie. :lol

Sounds like a lot of fun---Study tonight, study tomorrow night after work- (and then play all day Sunday) Just a thought!;)

Steph- So sorry to hear all about this- but it warms my heart that you are doing what you can to save them. Hoping that the Humane Soc gets back to you quickly

Stephanie ~ :hug Sure sounds like a scam of some sort; I hope the humane society calls you back real quick and they can get something figured out for those poor horses!! :(

Joanne ~ Have a FANTASTIC vacation!!

Sherry ~ good luck on getting the gift all together! :hug

Nicole ~ have fun this weekend!!

Tammy ~ you are so welcome!! I'm so happy they got there in time... :whew

Love weddings- Have a great time - and congrats to your brother!!!!! Love the totes you sent to Tammy-!!!!

Sorry for the thread thrift. It's just been stressful trying to figure the best way to handle it. No worries about the "thread thrift". We're friends here and sharing good things and sad things and stressful things is what friends do:hug:hug

Apache looks good- thanks to you and your DD!!!!

Wootie Woot Wootington!!!! It's vacation time!!!!! We're not leaving till Sunday- which is good- tomorrow I can do laundry and clean up around here a little so when we come home- there's not a lot to do. Most of all, I want to pick out the yarn I'm bringing with me!!!!

Off to order food for dinner--it's Vacation time after all!!!!

Joanne enjoy your vacation!!!!

The horse is beautiful--makes me miss ours. Good luck on getting some help with the others.

I have a quick blanket that uses 2 strands (I've made probably 50 or more of them). I wanted to do something special for her, maybe I can do one later that will be special. I'll make a SBT for the tote cause I know that's fast to make.

Everyone enjoy their weekend!!!!

Good Morning World! The crochet funk is slowing going away. My scarf is 3/4 of the way done and another hedge hog was finished!! I've been trying to stay busy. Went on a daddy/daughter date night last night with my wonderful dad. Today, mom and I are going shopping to some store in Cocoa Beach she's been wanting to go to for almost a year. Tonight is girls night out (hubby is camping this weekend). And....Keri is on a soft, bland diet!!! She is walking around the floor 4 times a day and is digging her heals in so she can come home. Thanks so much for the prayers. They are still working. :hug to all

Sunday I'm going out on a off shore birding boat trip with my boss. He does these tours a couple times a year. It's about 60 miles off shore so that means we can bring the hatchling sea turtles and release them! Last time they went out they saw whales!! The only bad thing...boat leaves at 4AM and doesn't get back until 7PM!! But I'm still looking forward to it. What I'm not looking forward to is my bio test on Monday morning. I'm going to be a zombie. :lol

Your trip sounds like it will be worth that early wake up call. Make sure to take some seasick pills. lol And you will do fine on your test. You always doe.

How cute is Juno and the sweater :yes

My kids think I can just whip up anything in a day or two :lol

GRRR..don't you just hate that?? My kids call me the crochet machine. Sure.......:lol

That makes my blood boil! How can someone do this???? So not right!

Wootie Woot Wootington!!!! It's vacation time!!!!! We're not leaving till Sunday- which is good- tomorrow I can do laundry and clean up around here a little so when we come home- there's not a lot to do. Most of all, I want to pick out the yarn I'm bringing with me!!!!

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

It was! On lunch, got two squares done for the friendship square cal! Woot!

Beautiful!

:lol:lol Oh, new yarn for the SBT definitely means it's a NYBT:lol:lol I'm going to sew some of the linings in the one I made this week when I get back from Williamsburg...and I'm bringing yarn to make SBT's with me. I have a few more people to make them for---and we're doing a fundraiser at work in November. Our dept always does a bake sale to raise money for a charity and this year we are going to do a bake sale/craft fair. Each year we choose a different charity by voting in the department. It really brings up the morale in our dept to work on something for a good cause.I think I'll donate a few SBT's along with scarves and fingerless mitts. I'd better get my hook moving!!! :yes

Good for you doing charity work! I constantly do charity work, it makes me feel so useful! (which as a mom is sometimes hard to feel!)

WWWOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT! Enjoy hon!

Mama Kuddles

Hi everyone! Quick flyby! On our way out the door to DGD's birthday party. I've been working on a Kit Kat purse for her since last night. Just got it finished 10 minutes ago! :eek Leave it to me to decide that I wanted to make it at the last minute! :lol It came out cute though. Pics later. Hope you all have a great day!

Tam, wishing you all kinds of luck at the fundraiser today!!!!!!!! :hug

I'm still lurking around but life has been busy so I haven't been able to keep up on all the threads here. Haven't crocheted any new totes lately but still working on my blankets for donations.

Just wanted to pop in and share this photo of my kitty Penny enjoying one of the stashbuster totes!

post-44633-135897697303_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

What a busy, but nice first day of vacation. I got up early and didn't even log into the computer. Did the laundry, cleaned up a bit, then headed out to visit DD and her BF- spent a nice couple of hours with them and there is a really neat fabric store about 2 blocks from where she lives so I bought some lining for some SBT's!!!The fabric store has been there for about 50 years. I also bought some buttons and some thread. After that, I went to Target and bought myself a Missoni mug- apparently Missoni is all the "rage". The mug has a picture of an asymetrical RR and I just fell in love with it.

Then I went to see DD, SIL and Ryan-- and we watched the Yankees together. He had a little baseball outfit on with the #24. I thought that was neat since he was born on the 24th!

Now I'm home and checking in.

Shell- It's good to hear from you and the pic of your kitty in the SBT is so cute!

Kuddles- Hope you had a great Saturday! Did you do anything fun?

Sue- Hope work went well and there were no incidents!!

Ann- Can't wait to see the little Kit Kat purse- bet it was so nice for you to see your GD's!!!!

Tam- Thinking of you and hoping the fundraiser went well.

Jana- Keeping Keri in my prayers and it was great to read that she is on a bland diet and walking around. Positive thoughts that everything continues on a good path!!!! Hope you had fun with your Mom- and your Dad/daughter date sounds great. I miss those times!!!

Off to figure out what to pack for vacation. I did already pick out some yarn to bring with me.

:clap Hi Joanne! Glad to hear your first vaca day went so well! Ooooo fabric store, buttons, stop! You know what that does to me!

Today was busy with the usual weekend activities - made a BIG trip to Walmart, should be stocked up for a while! Quite a bit of laundry but didn't mind - it is 71 today and sunny and gorgeous out! Woot! Then we went to the local park for a long walk and some time on the swings. Of course someone asked if I was her grandma...I swear this gray hair does it! Could NOT be the wrinkles, no way, no how!

Have a good evening all!

Mama Kuddles

Good Morning World! The crochet funk is slowing going away. My scarf is 3/4 of the way done and another hedge hog was finished!! I've been trying to stay busy. Went on a daddy/daughter date night last night with my wonderful dad. Today, mom and I are going shopping to some store in Cocoa Beach she's been wanting to go to for almost a year. Tonight is girls night out (hubby is camping this weekend). And....Keri is on a soft, bland diet!!! She is walking around the floor 4 times a day and is digging her heals in so she can come home. Thanks so much for the prayers. They are still working. :hug to all

Your trip sounds like it will be worth that early wake up call. Make sure to take some seasick pills. lol And you will do fine on your test. You always doe.

Enjoy your time with Mom! I'm glad you had fun with Dad! Glad to hear Keri is doing so well! I've missed my Jana! :hug

It's been postponed to 5 am. :lol I have 10 sea turtle babies in my craft room right now. :)

I'm still lurking around but life has been busy so I haven't been able to keep up on all the threads here. Haven't crocheted any new totes lately but still working on my blankets for donations.

Just wanted to pop in and share this photo of my kitty Penny enjoying one of the stashbuster totes!

Smart kitty! :lol

Sue- Hope work went well and there were no incidents!!

It did. We're having a documentary made of our facility and me and the vet are going to be the stars! Do they not want anyone to see it??? :lol

We had a gopher tort come in Thurs. It was hit by an industrial weed wacker (metal blade instead of the line). Didn't think it was going to make it, but it's doing well. We named it Mignon cause it's a nice cut of meat! One of the others that came in over a month ago isn't doing so good. :( And another is getting dehydrated...

That's so wonderful that you raise money for a charity every year! The SBT's/scarves/fingerless mitts should be great!

WOOT!!!

How cute is Juno and the sweater :yes

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

So glad to hear that Keri is eating bland food and walking around. Continued prayers going out her way...

How cute!!!

Hi all,

What a busy, but nice first day of vacation. I got up early and didn't even log into the computer. Did the laundry, cleaned up a bit, then headed out to visit DD and her BF- spent a nice couple of hours with them and there is a really neat fabric store about 2 blocks from where she lives so I bought some lining for some SBT's!!!The fabric store has been there for about 50 years. I also bought some buttons and some thread. After that, I went to Target and bought myself a Missoni mug- apparently Missoni is all the "rage". The mug has a picture of an asymetrical RR and I just fell in love with it.

Then I went to see DD, SIL and Ryan-- and we watched the Yankees together. He had a little baseball outfit on with the #24. I thought that was neat since he was born on the 24th!

Now I'm home and checking in.

Off to figure out what to pack for vacation. I did already pick out some yarn to bring with me.

Wow, sounds like a great day! I need to find a fabric store. I hear there's one in the mall in my hometown which is an hour away. Everything is an hour away! :lol Ryan's outfit sounds adorable too! My kids have cheerleading outfits for the girls for when they watch the Patriots! Too funny! Of course, they all have Pats shirts too! :lol

:clap Hi Joanne! Glad to hear your first vaca day went so well! Ooooo fabric store, buttons, stop! You know what that does to me!

Today was busy with the usual weekend activities - made a BIG trip to Walmart, should be stocked up for a while! Quite a bit of laundry but didn't mind - it is 71 today and sunny and gorgeous out! Woot! Then we went to the local park for a long walk and some time on the swings. Of course someone asked if I was her grandma...I swear this gray hair does it! Could NOT be the wrinkles, no way, no how!

Have a good evening all!

Mama Kuddles

Sounds like you had a nice day too, well except for the grandma comment! :lol shoulda kicked 'em! My aunt was in her late 40's when she had my cousin and her and my uncle got comments all the time! :hug

Enjoy your time with Mom! I'm glad you had fun with Dad! Glad to hear Keri is doing so well! I've missed my Jana! :hug

It's been postponed to 5 am. :lol I have 10 sea turtle babies in my craft room right now. :)

Smart kitty! :lol

It did. We're having a documentary made of our facility and me and the vet are going to be the stars! Do they not want anyone to see it??? :lol

We had a gopher tort come in Thurs. It was hit by an industrial weed wacker (metal blade instead of the line). Didn't think it was going to make it, but it's doing well. We named it Mignon cause it's a nice cut of meat! One of the others that came in over a month ago isn't doing so good. :( And another is getting dehydrated...

Wow, a movie star! Cool! Praying for all your babies...

Whew! I think I'm caught up now! Boy kids birthday parties are tiring! :lol Sure was nice seeing the grands though. Maddie is growing like a weed. I got my snuggle time in with her. All the others were off playing games, lol! Here's a pic of the Kit Kat Purse. (the theme of the party was Hello Kitty!) Not even sure that DGD liked it as we left before she opened her presents. DH had to get some sleep before work tonight.

post-16860-135897697607_thumb.jpg

post-16860-13589769761_thumb.jpg

been lurking all day.....bad me LOL!

went this evening to visit FIL......lets just say i definitely need crochet time! my stress level nowis about to hit the roof! almost done with the shawl i started last week...putting the boarder on....

dad is just as i expected him.......i think they have sedated him, hes just not the same as he was in the hospital. the physical therapy theyre doing is kind of stupid...hes 77 (i figured incorrectly earlier) and they are teaching him how to put socks on and take a bath????? hes not stupid people!!

his legs and feet are swelling up again......knowing them theyre not administering meds correctly. on top of everything else theyre restricting his fluid intake?

its all confusing to me.....we will be glad to bring him home...whenever thats going to be............

been lurking all day.....bad me LOL!

went this evening to visit FIL......lets just say i definitely need crochet time! my stress level nowis about to hit the roof! almost done with the shawl i started last week...putting the boarder on....

dad is just as i expected him.......i think they have sedated him, hes just not the same as he was in the hospital. the physical therapy theyre doing is kind of stupid...hes 77 (i figured incorrectly earlier) and they are teaching him how to put socks on and take a bath????? hes not stupid people!!

his legs and feet are swelling up again......knowing them theyre not administering meds correctly. on top of everything else theyre restricting his fluid intake?

its all confusing to me.....we will be glad to bring him home...whenever thats going to be............

:hug

Goooooooooooooooooooood Evening!!!

OMGosh.................... I love you all so much!!!!

My fundraiser was a huge success............ all because of you beautiful ladies!!!!

I have a few things here and there that didnt go... but I'm gettin' ready for the craft fair now on the 24th and those things will go on my table!

I cant believe how awesome it was!

I'm so tired! Long day! I have one heck of a headache :(

Thank you Thank you Thank you so very much for all your help... your encouragement ... your prayers... and just being my friend!

love you guys bunches!

:heart

:mug

Archived