Windmill Doily

Linda

This doily was a CAL with another group in January. It took a little longer to complete as I only worked on it at work over some lunches.

post-1127-135897645531_thumb.jpg

I love this one too Linda! You are such an inspiration with thread and color placement.:clap

I did start a doily last week as I said I would but it is going slow since I am also working on 4 afghans. One is almost completed and ready to ship. I so want to make the Berka Shell Doily so I ordered a used OOP doily pattern book from Amazon and was fortunate to get 2-for-one with the order. It should be here next week. It's not like I don't have enough doily books. Guess a gal just cannot have too many crochet books. :D

I love this one too Linda! You are such an inspiration with thread and color placement.:clap

I did start a doily last week as I said I would but it is going slow since I am also working on 4 afghans. One is almost completed and ready to ship. I so want to make the Berka Shell Doily so I ordered a used OOP doily pattern book from Amazon and was fortunate to get 2-for-one with the order. It should be here next week. It's not like I don't have enough doily books. Guess a gal just cannot have too many crochet books. :D

You go for it girl! Keep us posted on your progress on the doily....as they say "the one who dies with the most patterns/books...WINS!!"

You go for it girl! Keep us posted on your progress on the doily....as they say "the one who dies with the most patterns/books...WINS!!"

:laughrollThanks Linda..... and boy do I have tons of patterns too. :D

My, oh my, that is a gorgeous doily. I just love doilies. If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the book that the pattern is in. I might have to go and see if I can find one somewhere. These OOP books turn up in one place or another, and I certainly would love to try that pattern.

My, oh my, that is a gorgeous doily. I just love doilies. If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the book that the pattern is in. I might have to go and see if I can find one somewhere. These OOP books turn up in one place or another, and I certainly would love to try that pattern.

I'm sorry, but I don't know the book. It was a CAL project earlier in the year with another group I belong to.

Archived