Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Great deal on the shoes Marisa! I should check out my DSW coupon! I think mine is only for $10.00 off though- and honestly, I don't NEED shoes....I just LIKE them!!! Is this the 3rd date with the same guy? Or third guy from online?

I finished the summer wrap- the pic isn't great- and instead of going to me, my youngest has claimed it. I used Caron's One Skein Summer Wrap pattern in Mill End's yarn- Robin's egg blue is what I call it. Phyllis says she thinks it is I love this yarn.

Now back to the RR---oh, and DD's SIL is home- on bedrest, but so far so good..:manyheart

post-27163-135897750345_thumb.jpg

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ladies

Checking in again .I went early this morning to the grocery ,only planning on a quick run,but saw a sign for a yard sale one block from the house I grew up in,so I stopped. Wow, it was a good sale with lots of neat stuff. I had a trunkful of things. Lots of board games & movies for Cam, some small odds and ends for Sam, a few doodads that are brand new that I'll be wrapping up to use for bingo gifts for reunion.

The BIG find was a huge box that looked like ti had all cotton thread (like the doily type thread . 5 bucks ,so I bought it ,not necessarily because I could or would use it,but I miss crafting so much ,so sometimes I just buy something like that on the spur of the moment . The man took it out and put it in my trunk. When I got home, I went to lift it out,and I could barely lift it .I wondered what the heck was in it to make it so heavy .

Brought it in the house ,and my gosh did I hit the jackpot !

The top of the box was full of all colors of thread . Under that was a small amount of yarn . Under THAT was a plastic box with 24 crochet hooks . Under THAT was 7 circular knitting needles, 22 straight knitting needle sets, a boxful of double pointed needles and stitch holders, 4 hairpin lace looms, a Nifty knitter ,and under all of that ? The rest of the box had gazillions of pattern books .Mostly knit and crochet, some cross stitch, plastic canvas and even a few macramae books .Some of the pattern books are older that I am !!

At the bottom were 2 Crewel kits and one cross stich tablecloth still in the package ,never opened with all the thread for it and 2 embroidery hoops .

Why ,may you ask ,did I buy it ? Clueless . As I said, I couldnt resist .

As for the cupcake purse, it is done,making a little blankie to go with the baby and it's done . My breathing is a little off today but not super bad .

Cindy

Yea, it's hard to get back into a routine after being gone anyplace for a number of days. Back to the housework, bills, grocery,etc .

You weather sounds like ours today. Very cold and wet outside . Hopefully it'll make a turnaround in a few days and get warmer again .

Jude

Yea, I think you're right about Cam. We dont give him hardly any rules here and he can do whatever he wants so no pressure . I have started making him clean up after himself and putting things away, taking his dishes to the kitchen,etc . For the most part though we allow him the run of the place . I think he likes being the center of attention too . No one else to take any time away from him .

Joanne

I'm sure your grandson will love coming to your house when he is older too .

I hope your weather improves soon so you can get the yardwork started .

Your blue summer wrap is pretty .

Hi there Linda

Having some peace and quiet this weekend ?

Mary

Let us know how the party goes ,all about how Luke does, if he knows how to blow out the candles on his own,and what the CAKE was like .

Hi Marlene

I figured you'd be on the road since we hadnt heard from you in a few days . I bet it is sad leaving down there, but in a way maybe its good to get back home and settled in again . I bet Maya was so happy to see you .

Marisa

Your new shoes sound very cute. I'm a little odd about shoes,unlike most ladies who love shoes, I really dont need to have lots . The only clothing or accessory type item I am fanatical about is purses, I LOVE purses .

Tab

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! I must be really mixed up, I could have sworn you were in the January birthday gang,but I must be wrong.

Hope you got a HUGE slab of cake today .

Hi ladies

Checking in again .I went early this morning to the grocery ,only planning on a quick run,but saw a sign for a yard sale one block from the house I grew up in,so I stopped. Wow, it was a good sale with lots of neat stuff. I had a trunkful of things. Lots of board games & movies for Cam, some small odds and ends for Sam, a few doodads that are brand new that I'll be wrapping up to use for bingo gifts for reunion.

The BIG find was a huge box that looked like ti had all cotton thread (like the doily type thread . 5 bucks ,so I bought it ,not necessarily because I could or would use it,but I miss crafting so much ,so sometimes I just buy something like that on the spur of the moment . The man took it out and put it in my trunk. When I got home, I went to lift it out,and I could barely lift it .I wondered what the heck was in it to make it so heavy .

The top of the box was full of all colors of thread . Under that was a small amount of yarn . Under THAT was a plastic box with 24 crochet hooks . Under THAT was 7 circular knitting needles, 22 straight knitting needle sets, a boxful of double pointed needles and stitch holders, 4 hairpin lace looms, a Nifty knitter ,and under all of that ? The rest of the box had gazillions of pattern books .Mostly knit and crochet, some cross stitch, plastic canvas and even a few macramae books .Some of the pattern books are older that I am !!

At the bottom were 2 Crewel kits and one cross stich tablecloth still in the package ,never opened with all the thread for it and 2 embroidery hoops .

As for the cupcake purse, it is done,making a little blankie to go with the baby and it's done . My breathing is a little off today but not super bad .

:clap:dance:bounce:jumpyay:wooWow did you hit the jackpot, Julie!!!! Almost as good as winning the lottery- with all that thread, yarn, needles, hooks, pattern books, kits, etc!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Marisa,good luck with the guy tonight!

I finished the summer wrap- the pic isn't great- and instead of going to me, my youngest has claimed it. I used Caron's One Skein Summer Wrap pattern in Mill End's yarn- Robin's egg blue is what I call it. Phyllis says she thinks it is I love this yarn.

That did come out nice:c9 ANd from how it felt when you showed it to us it must be ILTY...

Now back to the RR---oh, and DD's SIL is home- on bedrest, but so far so good..:manyheart

That's so good to hear!

Well I'm still completely enjoying my spinning. I've actually finished up my first three skeins of yarn!!! Now I have to figure out what to do with it. :lol

Pictures of the two singles to be plied together, in progress plying, and finished skeins.

They look like art!

When I got home, I went to lift it out,and I could barely lift it .I wondered what the heck was in it to make it so heavy .

Wow! What a treasure chest!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

Jude

Yea, I think you're right about Cam. We dont give him hardly any rules here and he can do whatever he wants so no pressure . I have started making him clean up after himself and putting things away, taking his dishes to the kitchen,etc . For the most part though we allow him the run of the place . I think he likes being the center of attention too . No one else to take any time away from him .

Structure is good for a boy;)

I'm glad your breathing wasn't too bad today:hug

Marlene, yup, sometimes the scenic route isn't all it's cracked up to be:lol

Mary, it's a good thing you slept in this morning - sounds like you're going to need mpts of energy before the day is out!

Have a good night, my friends:hug:manyheart

Very pretty!

Keeping her and the babies in my prayers. :hug :hug

Well I'm still completely enjoying my spinning. I've actually finished up my first three skeins of yarn!!! Now I have to figure out what to do with it. :lol

Pictures of the two singles to be plied together, in progress plying, and finished skeins.

Ooooooooo!

Hi ladies

What a Haul! Way to go gal!!!!!:clap :clap :clap

Good morning all!

I got up at the usual time--like Judy had said, our internal clocks usually wake us at our 'normal' time. It's nice and quiet here since DH seems to have a much later internal clock than I do!

Marisa- Looking forward to hearing about your night last evening!

Faille- Good luck coming up with an idea on what to make with that beautiful yarn you've spun! Glad you are having fun with the spinning.

Marlene- Glad you made it to Maya's--she must have been soooo excited to see you!!!

Julie- That little girl is going to be thrilled with the cupcake purse, doll and blanket! I still am amazed at the great deal you got at the garage sale!!!

Have a good day, one and all!

'morning, peeps!:)

Thank you for the compliments all. If you have suggestions for what to do with the yarn, especially the first two skeins which are a bit wonky and vary quite a bit between thick and thin, I'd appreciate it.

Some scarf patterns are very forgiving when the yarn is wonky....

A quiet day in store, I think - except for the fact that after watching a new show on HGTV last night called "Neat Freaks" I've become inspired;).

I made a to-do lost for myself:D It's all things that have been bothering me...like the shelves in my closet that seem to be wasted space and could be put to better use....stuff like that.

So, I may putter around today.

Have a good one my friends:hug:manyheart

Hi Folks

How is everyone doing today ?

It's sunny here but not super warm . Cam stayed all day yestrerday but left early evening. Mike wanted to take him and Pyper up to an indoor carnival they go to each spring ,so he came to get him about 5 or so .

He called me at 0:30 last night to tell me all about it . He sounded like he had great fun. I'm so thankful that Mike has stepped in and been such a good father figure for Cam .

Mike bought a pay-per-view wrestling show that's on early this evening, several hours of it, and is having his son come watch it with Cam,so Cam will be occupied today I guess.

He'll probably call wanting to come up in the next day or 2 .

Well, I was able to work with the cotton yarn and still breathe, so maybe I'll be able to at least use it on occasion . Regular yarn still doesnt work. I just tried itr again a few days ago, and within an hour ,there goes my eyes, nose ,throat and breathing . I guess I'll just have to use cotton .Gotta do something with that boxload of treasures I found . :)

Hope you all have a great day today .

Marisa

I hope your date went well last night. You know all us House people .We'll all be waiting to hear a little tidbit about it if you want to share .

Jude

Good luck with your new tidy-ness .I bet your house os clean enough to eat off the floor already . I get motivated if I watch Hoarders. I ALWAYS find some stuff to take to Goodwill if I watch that . Not that we hoard things. I'm the opposite. I throw things away ,but watching Hoarders makes me want to pick up and dispose of ANY clutter not being used .

Joanne

Whatcha got on tap for your sunday off since the yardwork didnt pan out due to weather ?

Linda

How has your weekend been going ? Did you tell Kim yet that you werent moving when they do ? I didnt know how soon you'd want to tell her about it . She'll probably adjust just fine ince she is around their family ,maybe they will have lots more company of family live close by .

Well, gotta get some things done this morning. Will check in later .

Good morning ladies :hi

My patient is coming back today at noon and by golly I think he just might be ready to return to work tomorrow morning :think:xfin He was doing considerably better yesterday, although definitely not 100%. He asked if I worked on Sunday and I told him not typically but that I'd come in to treat him :yes

When I got up to leave, steph and bean were in the kitchen making easter bread and then theres a pasta meal on the menu today so she'll be starting sauce soon if she didn't yet. I ran over to the bread store for a regular loaf so she wouldn't have to do that. Then ran to Starbucks for a coffee, came here and made a bfast sandwich :drool Started dusting while the toaster over was on, so I got about half way done before it beeped :lol So I'll finish the dusting and then I think I'll vacuum tomorrow when I come in :think

So my date!!!! :think Well not as bad as the first 2, but I'm just not sure how much was really him and how much was him trying to be "cool & impressive" :think:shrug We went to a restaurant at a mall that I hadn't been to yet. But we were going to go to Chili's but the parking lot was insanely crowded so then we went to Houlihan's which was attached to the mall. So after we walked around the mall and it was quite large and a very nice mall :yes And that was it, nothing crazy exciting and I'm not really sure about how I feel about him yet :shrug

Joanne - It was the 3rd guy from online....1st date with this one :lol Not so sure that 'third times a charm' in this case :think Gorgeous summer wrap :manyheart

Faile - Great job with the spinning....maybe you can make a bag or scarf, I'm trying to think of something that would look textured with the changing thickness and not look wonky on you as a finished product :think

Julie - Awesome find at the yard sale :yay:clap:cheer:jumpyay:bounce:woo I bet you feel great completing the cupcake purse :hug

Judy - I've never seen 'neat freaks' but I might be in trouble if I did :lol I am an orginizational freak already so that might make it worse for me :think

:hi to the rest of the house

I need to putter around, too. I was helping my husband look for a shirt to wear to a business dinner tomorrow, and I found at least 15 "dress" shirts all rolled up in a ball in the bottom of his closet. And he wonders why I'm not enthusiastic about doing his laundry :lol And there's plenty more to do if I let myself look. I just need to be careful not to disturb his stuff while he's looking. Know what I mean?

Just a quick pop in to say good morning. Kim and I have had a quiet weekend. We watched movies on the SciFi channel yesterday and I worked on a preemie afghan. (I've found more stash yarn.) :lol It's nice out today and the sun is shining.

Talked to DD last night which was nice, too.

Hi House. :)

Faile ~ Your yarn is beautiful! :cheer

Julie ~ Oh, it was great to read that you've been crocheting. The little girl will be so excited to get the cupcake purse and doll! Your yard sale find was fantastic. :clap

Joanne ~ Your summer wrap is gorgeous. :hook I hope you're having some hook time this afternoon.

Marisa ~ Congratulations on the new patient or is it "patients?" It sounds like you're really helping him a lot and I have a feeling he'll be back along with people he knows!

Linda ~ You sound more relaxed. :manyheart Do you have any idea when you'll be able to move? Yay for finding more stash! :D

Marlene ~ Maya must be so excited to have you close again. :c9 I hope all is well with you and your DH. :)

Hi to those I've missed, too! :manyheart

The party was a lot of fun...4 two-year olds and one 4-year old and lots of parents trying to keep up with their kids. :lol They played inside and outside and had veggies, pizza and cake. It was Luke's first pizza and we cut up a whole slice and he asked for more. Luke's other grandparents were there and we always have a good time with them. :)

I hope everyone is having a good day. :manyheart

I finally took some pictures!

The ripple pattern is from Attic24 using Vanna's Little Boy Blue, Sweet Pea and White. It's 38" wide and about 24" long right now. :) I love this pattern and need to use it more often!

post-10699-135897750735_thumb.jpg

The ripple pattern is from Attic24 using Vanna's Little Boy Blue, Sweet Pea and White. It's 38" wide and about 24" long right now. :) I love this pattern and need to use it more often!

What a great combination of colors!

Hi all,

Mary- I love those Vanna colors- I've used them on several -- I love how it is turning out with the Attic 24 ripple pattern!!!! Glad you had fun at Luke's birthday party.

Marisa- I thought it was "guy #3"---sounds like a nice evening- even if you're not sure about him- I chucked when you said not sure if 3rd time is a charm is this one! That's great that you came into take care of your patient. I'm sure going the extra mile- will get you some good word of mouth advertising.

Linda- That's great that you talked to your DD today- how is she and your GS? Sounds like a nice quiet weekend with Miss Kim!

DH and I went out for a bit, and then around 3:30- DD, GS and I went to the Gap and she was able to find some jeans and a couple other pairs of pants- all on sale!!! She was surprised to find out she is back in a size 6!! Had dinner here and had fun playing with Ryan. They just left a little bit ago- so not much crocheting got done today!

Hope you all enjoy the little bit of Sunday that is left!

EDIT~~ Since I was the last one to post last night- I'll just edit this post and wish you all a good Monday--I left some coffee on for all of you! Hugs!

Morning, peeps!

I had a productive day yesterday - it helps when you decide not to go out just for the sake of going out!

Did most of the straightening out/reorganizing that I wanted to do so there's only a little bit to do this morning to takecare of my immediate mess:lol

I also found time to hook! Since the pile was growing, I started joining saltines (turqua, bright yellow and white) and finished the dog graph square I was working on, with a couple of additions to the design that DH helped me come up with;). Pictures to come when I get a chance.

The sun is out and today is grocery shopping day for the week. I hope to get out there before all the other senior citizens do so as to avoid playing bumper cars.:lol

Joanne, I hope your day is a good one!

Jules, I'm so happy you can work with the cotton! A little at a time should be fine. When I corcjhet in daylight I can see all the acrylic fibers flying around in the air - and getting on black pants!- so I'm not surprised you have a problem with that yarn.

It sounds like between you and Mike that Cam is having a great vacation!

My patient is coming back today at noon and by golly I think he just might be ready to return to work tomorrow morning :think:xfin He was doing considerably better yesterday, although definitely not 100%. He asked if I worked on Sunday and I told him not typically but that I'd come in to treat him :yes

DS has done that on occasion - he's not that far from either office - and the patients are amazed that he'll do it!

When I got up to leave, steph and bean were in the kitchen making easter bread and then theres a pasta meal on the menu today so she'll be starting sauce soon if she didn't yet. I ran over to the bread store for a regular loaf so she wouldn't have to do that. Then ran to Starbucks for a coffee, came here and made a bfast sandwich :drool Started dusting while the toaster over was on, so I got about half way done before it beeped :lol So I'll finish the dusting and then I think I'll vacuum tomorrow when I come in :think

You're definitely a self-motivated person!

So my date!!!! :think Well not as bad as the first 2, but I'm just not sure how much was really him and how much was him trying to be "cool & impressive" :think:shrug We went to a restaurant at a mall that I hadn't been to yet. But we were going to go to Chili's but the parking lot was insanely crowded so then we went to Houlihan's which was attached to the mall. So after we walked around the mall and it was quite large and a very nice mall :yes And that was it, nothing crazy exciting and I'm not really sure about how I feel about him yet :shrug

You would be amazed at how insecure some guys can be - could be first date jitters!

Judy - I've never seen 'neat freaks' but I might be in trouble if I did :lol I am an orginizational freak already so that might make it worse for me :think

Oh, yes. You forget: I've personally seen your pattern file:lol:lol:lol:lol

I need to putter around, too. I was helping my husband look for a shirt to wear to a business dinner tomorrow, and I found at least 15 "dress" shirts all rolled up in a ball in the bottom of his closet. And he wonders why I'm not enthusiastic about doing his laundry :lol And there's plenty more to do if I let myself look. I just need to be careful not to disturb his stuff while he's looking. Know what I mean?

Oh, yes - i know what you mean! But I have the opposite problem here: we have small walk in closets, and when DH goes to put something in the clothes hamper (which only fits in my closet, the bigger one) he's been know to just stare straight ahead and not look around. He's VERY organized:P

Just a quick pop in to say good morning. Kim and I have had a quiet weekend. We watched movies on the SciFi channel yesterday and I worked on a preemie afghan. (I've found more stash yarn.) :lol It's nice out today and the sun is shining.

Talked to DD last night which was nice, too.

What a wonderful day!:c9

The party was a lot of fun...4 two-year olds and one 4-year old and lots of parents trying to keep up with their kids. :lol They played inside and outside and had veggies, pizza and cake. It was Luke's first pizza and we cut up a whole slice and he asked for more. Luke's other grandparents were there and we always have a good time with them. :)

Oh, that sounds like it was such fun!!!!:)

LOVE it!! Very pretty color combo. I do have to get that pattern out - it's so nice and dense for a baby ghan.

Off I go - need to get moving! At least my shopping list is ready!

Good morning. John got home around 12:45 yesterday and I spent the rest of the afternoon & evening with Rosie and John. We got the local Sunday paper which listed an apartment in a home and an apartment complex about 15 minutes north of here that looked really nice (2 bedroom apartments all on the first floor for $600 a month with utilities included.) I'd like to stay in Cumming, but that is certainly an option. I have to find out how much I'll have to spend and about how soon I'll be gettting it, before seriously starting to look around at specific places.

The dogs are bringing in the spent tree pollen things that are now falling off. Trouble in particular is a magnet for the things. The long soft fur on her legs and tummy attract them like mad. I think we could vacuum every day and still not keep up with all that they bring in. :eek They are going to the vet and to be groomed (short) this week which should help a lot.

I hope everyone is having a good day. :manyheart

Oh, Mary, that sounds like a super fun party! Yay, for Luke liking pizza.

Very pretty! :clap:clap

Sounds likes you've really helped your newest patient, Marisa. That should generate a lot of good PR.

Hope everyone has a good day. :manyheart

Good Morning!

Thank you for the compliments on the baby ghan. :manyheart The colors are a little lighter and brighter in person and very happy colors. :)

Judy ~ Way to go on getting so much done. :cheer The saltine colors sound great together...will it be an afghan? All of a sudden, it's been a while since I've made any "little squares." :think

Joanne ~ How wonderful that you spent another Sunday with DD and Ryan. :c9:yes

Linda ~ Wow! $600 for a 2 bedroom apartment sounds very reasonable. I know you'll find just the right place.:) We're covered with those "squiggles" from the trees, too...I've had to brush Gracie several times before she can come in. And we still find them everywhere!

Hi to the rest of the House, too. :manyheart

DH has his eye appt. at 2:30, so he'll be home by 1:45. I need to shower and go to the grocery store, so I'll say Bye for now.

Good morning Housemates!

I'm on the blackberry so I'll be short. Had a great weekend. All 4 of us were together (my 3 younger sisters and I). Alene drove back to Atlanta yesterday.

I made a Noah's Ark blanket for Bonnie (my youngest sister) to give as a baby shower gift. I am going to try to upload but if I can't I'll do it when I get back to Atlanta.

post-15738-135897750838_thumb.jpg

Val, that is a wonderful baby blanket.

I'm trying to get back into a routine here. I am still off work until Wednesday, so hopefully I will get a lot done today and tomorrow.

I have laundry going and dinner planned. Its a really nice day today, so I am also planning to go for a walk. I've been a real couch potato for the past few months.

Good morning Housemates!

I'm on the blackberry so I'll be short. Had a great weekend. All 4 of us were together (my 3 younger sisters and I). Alene drove back to Atlanta yesterday.

I made a Noah's Ark blanket for Bonnie (my youngest sister) to give as a baby shower gift. I am going to try to upload but if I can't I'll do it when I get back to Atlanta.

Beautiful blanket!

Val, that is a wonderful baby blanket.

I'm trying to get back into a routine here. I am still off work until Wednesday, so hopefully I will get a lot done today and tomorrow.

I have laundry going and dinner planned. Its a really nice day today, so I am also planning to go for a walk. I've been a real couch potato for the past few months.

With everything that's been going on in the last few months, you're doing great. Sometimes we all need couch potato time. :hug

Howdy gang

Just now got around to posting. Had things to get done today. Sam is well enough to go back to work. I'm surprised he took off for as many days as he did. He NEVER calls off sick,but this one hit him hard. Lo and behold, I started gettign it last night,bad sore throat and clogged head,but I'm gonna try to deal with it without going to the doc,since I have an appt Friday . So far it's manageable .

Mary

Luke's party sounds like it was quite a success and lots of fun . Love the new colors on the ripple.they are very pretty .

Linda

Sounds like you had a nice weekend ,and are planning ahead for moving ,trying to come up with a budget ,etc. Smart move to know what you'll have to work with before signing up for anything .

Joanne

Sounds like you had a nice shopping trip with your girl . Have you been watching this year's biggest loser show ? Or how about Dancing with the Stars ? I didnt know if you'd be able to keep up with them ,working so many long hours .

Jude

Good for you,getting so much cleaning and organizing done . Sure wish I had some of your gumption . I get in the mood once in awhile, so work like mad when the mood hits,because it doesnt hit frequently .

Hi Phyllis

Your husband's closet made me think of Sam a couple weeks ago. I got all new plastic hangers ,so I hung all his clothes on them,which made the closet look more crowded . He looked in there and thought I bought him more slothes, andc I said,no, it's just the hangers taking up more space. Then he said WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY SHIRTS ??? I said, I dont know, it's just the ones you have had for a long time, so he started sifting through them and took out about 20 that he won

t wear. He always does that. He'll have a truckload of shirts and only wear about 7 of them over and over and the rest just hang there forever .

Marisa

Doesn't seem like you were overly impressed with the guy behind door number 3 . I guess it'd be up to you if you want to see him again,or if there just wasn't a FIZZLE there,then maybe it's time to move on . Whats your lucky number ? Maybe you'll find the right one then. Mine is number 8.Hope you dont have to sift through 5 more to find a keeper .

I'd think as pretty as you are, you'd have them all hovering around you like a pack of dogs around a pork chop .

I've never had that happen with me . :think (It's ok,when I'm this old, the thought of dating gives me the heebie -jeebies .) I haven't dated since bellbottom jeans and platform shoes were in style . :2rock

Val

Sounds as if it was a nice time visiting with your sisters . That's great that you live close enough to drive to see them fairly often .

The afghan is SO pretty. You do such beautiful work .

Cindy

Hope you get back into the routine and organized again. Maybe then you will feel a little more settled when everything is back on track again . Our weather here is probably good enough to walk today. A bit nippy, but not too bad .

You all enjoy the rest of your day .

Good afternoon housemates :hi

I did some knitting yesterday and I feel like I've put alot of time in and only came out with 1/2 a square :eek:rofl Oh well :shrug My sister made Easter/poppyseed bread yesterday so the kitchen was a mess all day. We had a couple friends stop by last night so we sat around chatting a while.

This morning I did some laundry, made me and steph bfast, did some laundry, ran to target, and stopped at Michael's and I left with NO yarn :eek I went in looking for a bell to put on my door at the office since I don't know if someone comes in unless I'm at the desk. Now I have to put them on.

My pateint is coming back today after work, I just spoke to him when I got in. So we'll see how he is after an agonizing day of work since he's been resting all weekend :think Then when I get home tonight my sister asked if I'd make a pan of our mom's fudge to give her coworker that's going to babysit Ingrid's kids on Thursday so that her and dh can come with us for the Pirate home opener game. And we have plans on Tues and Wed of course :whew Tuesday is dinner with some of the neighbor ladies and Wed night we're going to banjo night again :lol

What else?.... :think

Linda - A quiet weekend with Kim was just what you needed I think :yes Good luck on your apartment search...that deal sounds great.

Mary - It was just one new patient, but he's been here every day since Friday because he was in rough shape and wanted to work today, so he'll be back after work today too :yes Your rr is gorgeous and I'm glad the party (and pizza) was a great success :clap I hope dh's eye appt goes well today :hug

Joanne - I'm surely hoping for some of that word of mouth advertising....it's the best kind (and cheapest :lol ) Glad to hear you had a fun day with dd and ryan.

Judy - I did forget you saw my pattern file :blush Glad to hear you got some organizing done over there and I can't wait to see the pic of your finished doggie square :bounce

Val - How fun to be together with your sisters, your Noah's Ark blanket is beautiful :manyheart and I'm certain that Bonnie will love it. How long of a drive is it for you between Atlanta and your town in Alabama?

Cindy - A walk is a wonderful idea, may help give you a bit of energy too. And don't worry about being a couch potato for a while, you've had a lot to deal with :hug :hug :hug Sometimes, it's just necessary.

Julie - Oh boy, I hope you're able to kick this sickness before it amounts to what Sam has :hug :hug As for my lucky number :eek it's 13! I hope I don't have to go that long :lol But my membership expires in a month I think and I won't renew it :no I also HATE dating :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday :hug

Archived