Our House Part Two

JulieKay

¯`·´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。

`·.,(¯`·´¯)..........★。\|/。★

(¯`·´¯).·´(¯`·´¯)...♥ Good Morning ♥

..` ·.·´(¯`·´¯).....★。/|\。★

......`·.,(¯`·´¯)........。☆。¯`·´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。

Tammy- You sure have been busy with all the crocheting you have been doing- plus taking care of your family- and I just don't know how you do it all!! You are definitely like the energizer bunny- you just keep on going!:hug

Cheeria- I hope things are settling down a bit for you! I think of you whenever I pick up yarn or a book since I know you love to shop for those two things (and clothes, too) I hope you have a nice RELAXING "ME" Day today!!!

Mary- That's great that your bunnies did well in the show! :clap And when I'm in my car, in addition to listening to my book on tape, I'll have in the back of my mind "on the road again......":lol

Toni- You sure were a busy hooker yesterday:hook. No wonder your eyes were tired! Hope you got a good night's rest!

I caught up on some shows on DVR last evening and worked on the baby blanket. I think I'm going to put that aside since my middle DD's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and she really loves handmade gifts. I'm thinking of making her a shawl or poncho in homespun- I already bought her an ice cream maker which she had mentioned wanting when we were in Boston back in January.

I hope you all have a wonderful do what you want kind of day!!!:hug:hug

hehehehee... you're so sweet!:hug

its all the coffee I drink.... LOL

what color is the shawl going to be?

:heart

:mug

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Howdy ladies

Read all the posts ...sounds like you all have been keeping busy .We had Cam here til late last night . I guess today I'll get a jump on our book for our other group .

Not anything exciting here. SO glad it is almost March .We have PILES of snow out there yet,but it is supposed to be 50 on tuesday so I am hoping all the snow will melt that day .

Not much else thrilling in my life. Just trying to breathe . Not a good day for that for some reason . :(

:hug feel better soon sweetie!!!!:hug

1-

What DAY of the week were your born on ? Tuesday

2-Who was President when you were born ? Harry S. Truman

3- Were you born in the same state you live in now ? No

4-How many siblings do you have ? 2 younger brothers

5-Do you know a family who chose really interesting names for their kids ,or used an intresting pattern for their names ? In the old church records of my ex-husband's family all the brothers and sisters named their children after their brothers and sisters, so you can't tell who's who just looking at the records now.

6- What is the largest family of kids you have ever heard of ? There was a couple in town who had 12 children and my great-great-grandparents on my dad's side had 16 children.

7- Did your parents make you "clean your plate " at mealtime? Yes

8-What is your favorite item on the menu at McDonalds ? French fries

9-What historical place from Ameria's history would you love to see that you havent seen yet ? Mount Rushmore

10- Can you think of a career that a lady wouldn't be as good at as a man would be ? No

11-Name a song with a color in the title . Red Roses for a Blue Ladyby sid Tepper and Roy C Bennet.

12 - If you had a radio that ONLY played one station, what type of music would you want it to play ? Instrument classics

13 -A large number of us have grown up going from black and white tv's to the new modern big screen tv's,with the remotes,and all the other special gadgets they have . Would it bother you to go back to a small black and white tv again ? I like color TV, but it probably wouldn't be that hard a change.

14-If you won the lottery and wanted to donate money towards a charity,which one would you choose ? Programs for abused women and children

15- Do you think a lady could be every bit as good as a man if she were President of our country ? Of Course.

16 -Name a famous cartoon character that a kid of today wouldnt know . Road Runner

17- I'm going to list some tv shows that were on back in the 60's/70's ... See if you can remember the character's names on the show . ( Only take one show, let the next person choose another one )

GunSmoke: Matt Dillon, Miss Kitty, Chester & Festus, Doc, & Sam the Bartender

Star Trek

Gilligans Island

Beverly Hillbillies

The Addams Family

Lost in Space

The Munsters

The Waltons

My 3 Sons

Dick VanDyke

Andy Griffith Show

Little House on the Prairie

The Lucy Show(original )

Bewitched

18- If you could spend ONE DAY as a famous person now living, who would you want to be for a day ? Elizabeth II, queen of England

19- Favorite beakfast cereal ? Oatmeal or grits

20- Name a song that was in a musical . Oklahoma!

Have fun !!!!!

Good morning, housemates. It's kind of cloudy and there's a lot of moisture in the air today. I think it's supposed to rain at some point today. I went to bed early last night and feel much more rested today.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'll catch you all later. :manyheart

Morning! Can't believe my furples got me up early this morning. Don't they realize that Sunday is for sleeping later? grrrrrr

Mary, sounds like a good trip but a tiring one.

Tam, you just amaze me with all you do.

Joanne, as soon as my daffy's burst their buds, I'll take pictures to send. It's very dreary here today and expecting thunderstorms later.

Plan to log on to work for a couple of hours to get a leg up on the week and finish some things leftover from last week, then races and crocheting this afternoon. Want to finish the sock and start the mate and finish the 3rd strip to the flannelghan. Having second thoughts about making everyone one of these. Not sure my hands will appreciate it :lol

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love, laughter, hugs and lots of hook time :hook

BBL!

I need to get busy on some Flannel'ghans myself!

I want to make one for each of my younger three for Christmas.

:mdustGood Morning, peeps!:mdust

Cheeria, I'm glad you got out for something fun! We need to feed that side of our being or we shrivel up...:yes

Tam, I know how you keep going: it's all that caffeine!:lol

Joanne, a homespun shawl would be wonderful for DD! An oversized one to snuggle down with when she's chilly....:c9:c9

Jules, I hope you have a good day...losing yourself in a book sounds perfect...:hug

Hi, Wrennie and Mary2 and Toni...and Linda..and everyone...:hug:manyheart

Have a wonderful day! BBL.

you got me ............ its :mug :mug :mug:D

darn... those are little cups though... LOL

Good morning everyone. Not a lot to report here. More snow last night again (4 or 5 inches), and the forecast calls for another three inches tonight mixed with freezing rain. My daffodils are so far under the snow, that there isn't a hope of seeing them for a while. It's supposed to warm up mid week.

I spend some time yesterday working on a cardigan I started last summer. I don't like the pattern much anymore, so I'm planning to frog it. I think today I will be going back to the doily-ghan if I do any crocheting. I'm more in the mood to read than craft.

You know... I've done that before... started something... wasnt really into it.. put it down ... came back to it some time later and frogged the whole thing and used the yarn for something I really liked!

whatcha gonna make out of the yarn if you do frog the cardigan?

Hi, again!

Joanne, it sounds like you had a nice, mellow, time today! With the hours you keep you need it:yes

Yup - Spring is in the air: the birds are chirping and flocks of them have been landing in our yard. It was still too cold to sit out back on the patio, though...I know, because I tried and became frozen pretty quickly.:lol

The Beef Strogonoff was yummy! And yes, we do eat dinner early:D I'm anticipating a nice cuppa with my turnover pretty soon...so will bounce off here for a bit and set up the coffeepot.

Oh - for those who love cats...DS is going to be getting an adult Norwegian Forest cat from a breeder in a week or so. It's the same breed as the one he had to put down and he's super excited. He keeps crazy hours and he misses the greeting he would get from his kitty when he came home.

Here's a pic of his new furbaby.

BBL

OH my Goodness............ look at that sweet baby :hug

what a sweet face!

~~ GOOD MORNING MY LADIES~~ back to the daily bump and grind! Sooooo I see theres been like 20 pages of posts, I'm not going to have a chance to go back and read them all, however. I will say----I hope everyone had a safe, great weekend.

Sooooo---went to Brad (Due West--country band--NEW---getting HOTTTT!!!) Check them out!!! His and Brookes' wedding reception on Friday night. Aree and I left fri @ noon, and had a blast---dropped some bags of clothes off at the homeless shelter on the way. (i'm teaching her young that it's OK to give!!!) Anyhow- I was really going to help Teresa w/ the flowers as she is from here and it was 2 hrs. away. BUT...Aree and I got there before anyone else So we waited for Brookes mom to get there. GOOD THING----all the ladies that told her they would help set up DIDN"T SHOW UP!!!! Hmmmmm....yeah you don't want to know what my thoughts were! lol-----HOW DO PEOPLE DO THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE???~~

Anyhow, Aree was a busy little bee and so were Teresa and I- we ended up doing the kitchen stuff too. It was a lonnnnnng night but good to see people we haven't seen for a while. IT's awesome to think that we built a friendship just off meeting the guys as musicians just starting out and now we're on a first name, friendship, call/text basis.And all our little famillies know each other! ITS AWESOME!!

other than that- finished up 3 pairs of my slipper boots and got started on a pair and a hat for my family for this Christmas!!!

Missed you all!

Busy Busy Week & Weekend..................

Worked hard on getting some things done and just moving...

Finished this 2nd (leukemia) Prayer blanket for Ken to deliver today.

post-18634-135897633497_thumb.jpg

Worked on a baby blanket that I need to get done soon

post-18634-13589763349_thumb.jpg

Worked on this Doily'ghan for my mom for Mother's Day

post-18634-135897633493_thumb.jpg

And spent the entire day yesterday at a wrestling tournament for Patrick ... Michael and David

post-18634-135897633487_thumb.jpg

All three of them came home with trophies!

Patrick took 1st in his weight class

post-18634-1358976335_thumb.jpg

Michael and David took 4th in their weight classes

post-18634-135897633482_thumb.jpg

I am so proud of them.... this is a tough sport! The toughest there is.. emotionally and physically!

Okay.... off to change out laundry... get a :mug refill and work some more on the baby blanket!

BBL

Jules, as always I read your big post too fast...and posted answers to most of the TV shows instead of ONE!:lol:lol:lol:lol

Tam, gorgeous work - as always! Congrats on the wrestling trophies, too!

And here's touch of Spring for y'all: a treat from hubby when we were in the food store this morning.

post-8552-135897633505_thumb.jpg

Jules, as always I read your big post too fast...and posted answers to most of the TV shows instead of ONE!:lol:lol:lol:lol

And here's touch of Spring for y'all: a treat from hubby when we were in the food store this morning.

Oh..............those are so pretty! :sigh.... "waiting for Spring" ^5 to your hubby! Nice Treat!

1-

What DAY of the week were your born on ? THURSDAY

2-Who was President when you were born ? EISENHOWER

3- Were you born in the same state you live in now ? YEP

4-How many siblings do you have ? ONE

5-Do you know a family who chose really interesting names for their kids ,or used an intresting pattern for their names ?

One who named all the girls with S names,all the boys with T names .

Sam's aunt and uncle gave all their boys the same middle name (Thomas) .

One lady I know, her dad was a jeweler, so he named the kids : RUBY,EMERALD,SILVER,GOLDEN & DIAMOND .

6- What is the largest family of kids you have ever heard of ? 21 (all by ONE lady...whose "guts" are probably so stretched out,she has to tie them in a bow to keep them off the ground .)

7- Did your parents make you "clean your plate " at mealtime?NO

8-What is your favorite item on the menu at McDonalds ? Fries

9-What historical place from Ameria's history would you love to see that you havent seen yet ? Vietnam Memorial

10- Can you think of a career that a lady wouldn't be as good at as a man would be ? Possibly a policeman ONLY if the bad guy was about 3 times her size ....saw a video once where that happened .She stopped a guy for a routine traffic stop,he didnt have any weapons, but he almost beat her to death .AWFUL .

11-Name a song with a color in the title . Blue Suede Shoes

12 - If you had a radio that ONLY played one station, what type of music would you want it to play ? OLDIES

13 -A large number of us have grown up going from black and white tv's to the new modern big screen tv's,with the remotes,and all the other special gadgets they have . Would it bother you to go back to a small black and white tv agaian ? Not a bit, I grew up with black and white tv til I was maybe 12 or so. As long as I can watch a show I like, I dont care if it's in color or not .

14-If you won the lottery and wanted to donate money towards a charity,which one would you choose ? :think Hard choice .. probably something for abused kids .

15- Do you think a lady could be every bit as good as a man if she were President of our country ? Brain-wise ? Yes .... Decision-making ? Yes . The only thing I'd worry about is that sometimes ladies think with their EMOTIONS more than their head,which could either work for or against us, depending on the situation . I DO think a lady would be more empathetic towards others than men are .

16 -Name a famous cartoon character that a kid of today wouldnt know . Huckleberry Hound

17- I'm going to list some tv shows that were on back in the 60's/70's ... See if you can remember the character's names on the show . ( Only take one show, let the next person choose another one )

GunSmoke

Star Trek

Gilligans Island

Beverly Hillbillies---gotta pick this one since I LIVE in hillbilly village . Granny,Jed, Jethro ,Ellie Mae ,Miss Hathaway,Mr Drysdale .

The Addams Family

Lost in Space

The Munsters

The Waltons

My 3 Sons

Dick VanDyke

Andy Griffith Show

The Lucy Show(original )

Bewitched

18- If you could spend ONE DAY as a famous person now living, who would you want to be for a day ? I would also like to be the Queen --so I could invite William's girlfriend over and ask her all kinds of nosey wedding questions ,like dresses,flowers, colors, and CAKE .

* I would REMIND her that I am QUEEN,so I get the biggest corner chunk with lots of frosting .

19- Favorite beakfast cereal ? Oatmeal Crunch with almonds

20- Name a song that was in a musical . Edelweiss

[ATTACH]35691[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]35689[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]35690[/ATTACH]

And spent the entire day yesterday at a wrestling tournament for Patrick ... Michael and David

[ATTACH]35688[/ATTACH]

All three of them came home with trophies!

Patrick took 1st in his weight class

[ATTACH]35692[/ATTACH]

Michael and David took 4th in their weight classes

[ATTACH]35687[/ATTACH]

I am so proud of them.... this is a tough sport! The toughest there is.. emotionally and physically!

Okay.... off to change out laundry... get a :mug refill and work some more on the baby blanket!

BBL

Beautiful blankets. And congratulations to the boys. They did great! :clap :clap :clap

Still haven't been able to get the printer working. And feel really, really stupid after getting off the phone with the support tech. This stuff is not what I grew up with! Sorry. When I was married computers were big mainframes with lots of lights and whistles and were fed data with punch cards. This stuff does not come naturally to me!

Time for some new QUESTIONS !!!

1-

What DAY of the week were your born on ? I think Wednesday..don't feel like looking it up

2-Who was President when you were born ? I wasn't old enough to remember :lol

3- Were you born in the same state you live in now ? yes

4-How many siblings do you have ? 5, 2 brothers and 3 sisters

5-Do you know a family who chose really interesting names for their kids ,or used an intresting pattern for their names ?

6- What is the largest family of kids you have ever heard of ? 13

7- Did your parents make you "clean your plate " at mealtime? I'd still be sitting there...

8-What is your favorite item on the menu at McDonalds ? I don't particularly like McD's, but I will have their bacon egg and cheese biscuit for breakie

9-What historical place from Ameria's history would you love to see that you havent seen yet ?

no not really

10- Can you think of a career that a lady wouldn't be as good at as a man would be ? Women are not a strong as men..doesn't mean they can't do the job

11-Name a song with a color in the title . White Christmas (yes it snowed this morning :rofl)

12 - If you had a radio that ONLY played one station, what type of music would you want it to play ? CCM/Contemporary Christian Music

13 -A large number of us have grown up going from black and white tv's to the new modern big screen tv's,with the remotes,and all the other special gadgets they have . Would it bother you to go back to a small black and white tv agaian ? If I had to watch tv I would not appreciate an old B&W..but I don't much watch tv!

14-If you won the lottery and wanted to donate money towards a charity,which one would you choose ? locally to my church, globally to World Vision

15- Do you think a lady could be every bit as good as a man if she were President of our country ? maybe

16 -Name a famous cartoon character that a kid of today wouldnt know . Bullwinkle

GunSmoke

Star Trek (which one? lol) Capt Kirk, Scotty, Spock, Lt Uvura, Bones

Gilligans Island

Beverly Hillbillies

The Addams Family

Lost in Space Will Robinson and his robot (danger Will Robinson, danger)

The Munsters

The Waltons

My 3 Sons

Dick VanDyke

Andy Griffith Show

The Lucy Show(original )

Bewitched

18- If you could spend ONE DAY as a famous person now living, who would you want to be for a day ? nope

19- Favorite beakfast cereal ? Cheerios

20- Name a song that was in a musical . ummmmm

1-

What DAY of the week were your born on ? ??

2-Who was President when you were born ? ??

3- Were you born in the same state you live in now ? no

4-How many siblings do you have ? 3

5-Do you know a family who chose really interesting names for their kids ,or used an intresting pattern for their names ? no

6- What is the largest family of kids you have ever heard of ? The one on tv...19 kids and counting. I forget their name at the moment

7- Did your parents make you "clean your plate " at mealtime? no, but we had to try everything

8-What is your favorite item on the menu at McDonalds ? never eat there

9-What historical place from Ameria's history would you love to see that you havent seen yet ? Biltmore mansion

10- Can you think of a career that a lady wouldn't be as good at as a man would be ? longshoreman

11-Name a song with a color in the title . white Christmas

12 - If you had a radio that ONLY played one station, what type of music would you want it to play ? classical

13 -A large number of us have grown up going from black and white tv's to the new modern big screen tv's,with the remotes,and all the other special gadgets they have . Would it bother you to go back to a small black and white tv agaian ? never watch tv, so I don't think it would bother me

14-If you won the lottery and wanted to donate money towards a charity,which one would you choose ? something to do with children

15- Do you think a lady could be every bit as good as a man if she were President of our country ? absolutely!!

16 -Name a famous cartoon character that a kid of today wouldnt know . ummm.......

GunSmoke

Star Trek

Gilligans Island

Beverly Hillbillies

The Addams Family

Lost in Space

The Munsters

The Waltons

My 3 Sons

Dick VanDyke

Andy Griffith Show

The Lucy Show(original ) one of my favorite old shows, I[ve seen them all many times. Lucy, Ricky, Ethel, Fred, Little Ricky, Mrs Trumble,

Bewitched

18- If you could spend ONE DAY as a famous person now living, who would you want to be for a day ? ??

19- Favorite beakfast cereal ? oatmeal

20- Name a song that was in a musical . Climb Every Mountain

Have fun !!!!!

Here are my answers.

You know... I've done that before... started something... wasnt really into it.. put it down ... came back to it some time later and frogged the whole thing and used the yarn for something I really liked!

whatcha gonna make out of the yarn if you do frog the cardigan?

maybe another cardigan.

And your projects are beautiful!.

Judy, how nice of your hubby to get you those pretty flowers.

Class went very well today. I was finished by three, and came home in beautiful sunshine, after driving to work on icy roads. Hopefully we have a lot of melting before more snow arrives on Thursday. We had the second snowiest February on record this year, so that's why it seems like we were always getting snow. We were!

But March starts tomorrow and even though it is still cold and snowy, it just sounds so much closer to spring for some reason.

1-What DAY of the week were your born on ? Saturday

2-Who was President when you were born ? Harry Truman

4-How many siblings do you have ? 3 - 2 sisters and 1 brother

5-Do you know a family who chose really interesting names for their kids ,or used an intresting pattern for their names ? Yes - Summer, Autumn, and Sunshine. (Schoolmates of DD in grade school.)

6- What is the largest family of kids you have ever heard of ? The Dugar (sp?) family on TV

7- Did your parents make you "clean your plate " at mealtime? Always...even when things were cold and we got caught slipping food to our dog under the table. :lol

8-What is your favorite item on the menu at McDonalds ? ???

9-What historical place from Ameria's history would you love to see that you havent seen yet ? I can't decide. :)

10- Can you think of a career that a lady wouldn't be as good at as a man would be ? Heavy construction; loggers

11-Name a song with a color in the title . Yellow Submarine

12 - If you had a radio that ONLY played one station, what type of music would you want it to play ? Oldies; Classical

13 -A large number of us have grown up going from black and white tv's to the new modern big screen tv's,with the remotes,and all the other special gadgets they have . Would it bother you to go back to a small black and white tv agaian ? I don't think so.

14-If you won the lottery and wanted to donate money towards a charity,which one would you choose ? MS Society; ASPCA

15- Do you think a lady could be every bit as good as a man if she were President of our country ? Yes!

16 -Name a famous cartoon character that a kid of today wouldnt know. Roadrunner

GunSmoke

Star Trek

Gilligans Island

Beverly Hillbillies

The Addams Family

Lost in Space

The Munsters

The Waltons

My 3 Sons

Dick VanDyke - Laura, Rob, Ritchie, Sally, Alan Brady

Andy Griffith Show

The Lucy Show(original )

Bewitched

18- If you could spend ONE DAY as a famous person now living, who would you want to be for a day ? ???

19- Favorite beakfast cereal ? Oatmeal in the winter; Cheerios

20- Name a song that was in a musical . "Maria" - West Side Story

Have fun !!!!!

Thanks, Julie!

After a stressful day at work and the weather radio going off every half hour, finally got a chance to de-stress. Had to cancel dr. appt today because of pending storms and my sister couldn't leave my mother to take me. I'll be so happy when they fix my eyes and I can see to drive again!!!

Before it got to bad outside, I noticed some daffy's blooming and went out and gathered them up so the wind wouldn't beat them down. They look so pretty in the vase. It was so dark at 1:30 my yard light came on!

After storms were over, I went to the mailbox to get the mail. Box in there...hmmmm...I didn't order anything and with my eye problems, I couldn't see who sent it until I got in the house and got my magnifying glass. It was from Tampa Doll....took me a minute to realize, I was the recipient this month of one of her beautiful bag lady totes!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! ME!!! It is gorgeous and brought tears of joy to my eyes. Definitely brightened up a lonely, dreary day for me! I am so blessed.

Now to go back and try to catch up on the posts.

Judy, how nice of your hubby to get you those pretty flowers.

Class went very well today. I was finished by three, and came home in beautiful sunshine, after driving to work on icy roads. Hopefully we have a lot of melting before more snow arrives on Thursday. We had the second snowiest February on record this year, so that's why it seems like we were always getting snow. We were!

But March starts tomorrow and even though it is still cold and snowy, it just sounds so much closer to spring for some reason.

Snow broke records here this year too. Now, the temps are way warmer than they are supposed to be and breaking records :lol Can't win.

Tina, congrats on joining the bag lady club! They are so roomy and strong - I can fit so much in there.

Enjoy it:hug:manyheart You certainly deserve it!

What DAY of the week were your born on ? Sunday

2-Who was President when you were born ? I found this interesting:

Franklin D. Roosevelt (born January 30, 1882 in Hyde Park, New York; died April 12, 1945 in Warm Springs, Georgia) succeeded Herbert Hoover as the 32nd President of the United States, serving between March 4, 1933 and his death on April 12, 1945.

Following Roosevelt's death, Harry S Truman (born May 8, 1884 in Lamar, Missouri; died December 26, 1972 in Kansas City, Missouri) became the 33rd President of the United States, serving between April 12, 1945 and January 20, 1953.

4-How many siblings do you have ? 1 brother - 2 Sisters

Yes, they named them after cars - Porche, Mazzaratti, and some others, they had six kids.

6- What is the largest family of kids you have ever heard of ? Only the one on TV 19 kids and counting.

7- Did your parents make you "clean your plate " at mealtime? Yes

8-What is your favorite item on the menu at McDonalds ?

I don't do McDonalds and have no clue what's on the menu.

9-What historical place from Ameria's history would you love to see that you havent seen yet ? The Liberty Bell

10- Can you think of a career that a lady wouldn't be as good at as a man would be ? Sumo Wrestling :lol

11-Name a song with a color in the title . Blue Moon

12 - If you had a radio that ONLY played one station, what type of music would you want it to play ?

Old Time Rock N Roll

13 -A large number of us have grown up going from black and white tv's to the new modern big screen tv's,with the remotes,and all the other special gadgets they have . Would it bother you to go back to a small black and white tv agaian ? Wouldn't bother me, just wouldn't want to. I would adjust though.

14-If you won the lottery and wanted to donate money towards a charity,which one would you choose ? Cancer research, anything benefitting children and the elderly

15- Do you think a lady could be every bit as good as a man if she were President of our country ? Most DEFINITELY!

16 -Name a famous cartoon character that a kid of today wouldnt know . Bluto or Wimpy from Popeye the Sailor Man

GunSmoke - Marshall Dillon, Kitty, Doc, Chester

Star Trek

Gilligans Island

Beverly Hillbillies

The Addams Family

Lost in Space

The Munsters

The Waltons

My 3 Sons

Dick VanDyke

Andy Griffith Show

The Lucy Show(original )

Bewitched

18- If you could spend ONE DAY as a famous person now living, who would you want to be for a day ? None come to mind.

19- Favorite beakfast cereal ? Cranberry/Almond Oatmeal and Honey Nut Cheerios both are number one in my book.

20- Name a song that was in a musical . Drawing a blank.

Very, very nice!

Soooooo pretty!!

This will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see it finished.

[

Those boys did wonderful!!!

BBL

Beautiful flowers!!! What a nice hubby to buy such a springy treat!!

Archived