A Doily to Blanket A~Long

heart

Shell, that looks very pretty, already...can't wait to see the end result.

Mary, whatever shall you do?:D lol. so much fun, so little time!

no kidding :lol. I started a baby blanket for a gal down at Subway that is pg. She was carrying twins and lost one, but seems to be ok carrying the other. I got quite a ways on it actually..and then another tote got in the way.

The doily-ghan is more or less for me (until I figure out who to give it to) so it's kinda on the back burner..or bottom of the basket as it were :hook

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear you, Mary! I've a few basket-bottom projects myself (mostly more like PIGs or WIMs)But they keep getting pushed back... :P

I still look forward to seeing your gift-doily-ghan :D when you get it done. :) happy stash-buster tote making :D

Made one!!.. Summer splendor till row 25.. just could not figure out what they wanted meh to do.. so I started makin up my own rows XD..

[ATTACH]38944[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38945[/ATTACH]

Nice work!

I can see most of you have finished their doily-ghans :hook but it's time I managed to start mine :lol I'm using a pattern for an oval doily and I have so much fun making it!

Right! First I wanted to choose some blanket pattern or something like this, but then I thought: hey, it's not a doily-ghan! So I found another pattern. It's not "a classic oval" :lol but the shape will be perfect for baby's stroller (as you could see, I'm "baby-focused" lately... ;))

i have made a few more.......:) some now donated to charitys for prem babies here in the UK, here are just two of many xx thanks for introducing me to such joy! :hook:hook:hook:hook

post-8201-1358976576_thumb.jpg

post-8201-135897657605_thumb.jpg

i have made a few more.......:) some now donated to charitys for prem babies here in the UK, here are just two of many xx thanks for introducing me to such joy! :hook:hook:hook:hook

They are both just beautiful. what a wonderful donation.

• 1 month later...

Wow! Your doily-ghans are precious! :clap

Archived