Dr & she plays Clairnet

Tampa Doll

Many of you have seen this doll, when I tested her for Chriscrochetcrazy.

I have a family Dr. that has turned into a friend. She is never to busy to talk and give help when needed. When the DH went into the hospital last year, she called to find out what happened and then when he got out, she give us her cell # and told us to call no matter the time. Now how many Dr's do that?

Oh and most important, she laughs when I tell her something funny.

At Christmas she told us she plays in a local orchestra and they were having a Christmas concert, if we would like to come. She then told me she plays a clairnet.

So we got to thinking about giving her something and could not figure out what, so we looked at this doll and thought with a couple of things added it would be perfect.

So I bought a stethascope and a clairnet and this was the result.

She loved her and so did everyone else in the office. I thought you might like to see her with her new items.

post-105-13589762706_thumb.jpg Oh yeah everyone said she looks like my Dr. who has black hair and is Philipino.

Thank you all. As with all of Chriscrochetcrazy's pattern she is so easy. I still have the one I made with thread.

I had trouble finding the right size clarinet, but after surfing the net, I finally found a place that has all kinds of musical instruments for 18" dolls.:hook

Where did you find that clarinet! I need a clarinet but a bass clarinet if possible. My son is in the sympony for his school, which he got admitted to a year early!

I love your doll it's very nice. She's cute!

Archived