2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting my totals for the week!

Unfortunately, my arm and hand have been especially bad with my tendonitis (I'm doing physical therapy) :worried, so I've been trying to cut down on how much I'm doing. I managed to get some crocheting and knitting done, but not enough to go through one skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD +42

Well, I'm back from 4 hours of shopping and lunch with Jana! :lol She shot the moon!

We forgot to take a picture at HL, but we each needed a cart there! :lol

Joann's (Jana's in the bottom, mine on top)

post-28075-135897649978_thumb.jpg

Michael's (Jana's in the bottom, mine on top)

post-28075-135897649983_thumb.jpg

Jana's trunk afterwards

post-28075-135897649988_thumb.jpg

My car afterwards

post-28075-135897649991_thumb.jpg

My stash

post-28075-135897649994_thumb.jpg

Moe wondering what the heck I'm doing taking pictures of yarn

post-28075-135897649997_thumb.jpg

I got 19 skeins. Jana...I'm afraid to hear!!

WTD: -30, YTD: -26

:turtle:vheart

Do I have to tell? Can't I just go hide?? Pleeeeease??:sweat

O.k. My son says I HAVE to tell the truth or he will hijack the key board and spill the beans. I bought 35 skiens of yarn today. :eek

But after subtracting the few balls and skeins used this week here's the weekly total

WTD = -66Going to take a short nap:sleep, then to pick up my hook and work on my 2nd stash buster tote. Shopping with Sue really does wear you out.:out

O.k. My son says I HAVE to tell the truth or he will hijack the key board and spill the beans. I bought 35 skiens of yarn today. :eek

But after subtracting the few balls and skeins used this week here's the weekly total

WTD = -66Going to take a short nap:sleep, then to pick up my hook and work on my 2nd stash buster tote. Shopping with Sue really does wear you out.:out

35!!! I only remember putting 25 skeins in your cart when you weren't looking. :lol

I just got up from my nap. :lol

Good job! You're ready for LOTS of projects now!

It seems like a few of us went shopping this week. Enjoy your new yarn.

Posting now while the computer is free.

WTD=+16

:manyheart

WTD: +6 YTD: +6

Working a lot of hours so I haven't had time to yarn shop, and I only got to crochet on last Sunday when I had the day off and a little on Monday.

Hopefully I can find time to finish dad-in-law's blanket before next Saturday. need to attach the 7 strips together and do the border, then weave just a couple tails. But with the work hours, dunno.

:faint I need sleep. have a good crocheting night tonight!

:sleep:sleep:sleep

I don't think I've posted for the past 2 weeks, weekends have been a little busy. I did manage to finish off a skein of yarn this week so my totals for the week of April 16th are

wtd +2 ytd +23

I actually took a break from finishing the doll dress this week. I still have black bead fringe to finish and then it's done. Instead I made a baby bunting, which I still need to get a zipper for, I made a beret and matching scarf, and I did a shawl. I did buy myself one ball of thread this week, so I'm at a total of WTD+34

I am beginning to lose track of my yarn and my mind. I think that this is what I did this week. I know that I would not be negative.. next week. I am expecting some yarn!!!LOL

WTD +4....YTD +50

Well, I'm back from 4 hours of shopping and lunch with Jana! :lol She shot the moon!

We forgot to take a picture at HL, but we each needed a cart there! :lol

Joann's (Jana's in the bottom, mine on top)

[ATTACH]38089[/ATTACH]

Michael's (Jana's in the bottom, mine on top)

[ATTACH]38090[/ATTACH]

Jana's trunk afterwards

[ATTACH]38091[/ATTACH]

My car afterwards

[ATTACH]38092[/ATTACH]

My stash

[ATTACH]38093[/ATTACH]

Moe wondering what the heck I'm doing taking pictures of yarn

[ATTACH]38094[/ATTACH]

I got 19 skeins. Jana...I'm afraid to hear!!

WTD: -30, YTD: -26

You two are such a hoot! Is it bad that I was scanning the shelves in the JoAnn's picture to see what carry? :think You know you have a problem when.... :lol

I behaved myself this week and only purchased one skein. Spent most of the week frogging and reworking a cat bed I'm making for one of my brother's kitties, so I didn't use up anything.

WTD: -2

For those who may have missed it, I can't post scores until late Sunday night. There's plenty of time to post (and update!) scores. Crochet on! :hook

Jana and Sue, you two are a riot! I'd bet a yarn crawl with you would be great.

Not so much progress for me -- one skein into the future-grandbaby's blanket.

WTD +2

YTD +37

Woo Hoo!!! I used up 2 skeins last night on another Stash Buster Tote. :clap:clap Yes, they were little 3.5 oz skeins, but size doesn't matter. Right?? :rofl

updated score WTD -62

Unfortunately, I am up early to do homework and not to crochet. Then off to church. After that, more homework. :sigh

I actually took a break from finishing the doll dress this week. I still have black bead fringe to finish and then it's done. Instead I made a baby bunting, which I still need to get a zipper for, I made a beret and matching scarf, and I did a shawl. I did buy myself one ball of thread this week, so I'm at a total of WTD+34

Thanks Wanda, knocked me out of second place to the mooner! :lol

Woo Hoo!!! I used up 2 skeins last night on another Stash Buster Tote. :clap:clap Yes, they were little 3.5 oz skeins, but size doesn't matter. Right?? :rofl

updated score WTD -62

Unfortunately, I am up early to do homework and not to crochet. Then off to church. After that, more homework. :sigh

I have to work. Been up sick since 5. Its not going to be a good day. :(

Thanks Wanda, knocked me out of second place to the mooner! :lol

Girl, you better wake up and open your eyes. Wanda is a PLUS 34. You are a NEGATIVE 30 :rofl :rofl :rofl

Another week has come and gone! Where does the time go? :hook Took back the 3 skeins that I didn't end up "needing." I just changed gears and devised a new plan and all is going well so far. I am using tons of my scrap balls! :yay

Scores for the week ending April 16, 2011:

WTD: +20 ; YTD: +52

hmmmm... pretty good week for me but the weekend has been shot with moving. We only have a couple of weeks left to get everything done and I am losing my mind!!! Anyway, here are my scores for

Week Ending 04/16/2011

WTD = +11 YTD = -138

Girl, you better wake up and open your eyes. Wanda is a PLUS 34. You are a NEGATIVE 30 :rofl :rofl :rofl

I told you I was sick. :( Came home early from work. Come take care of me???

Archived