Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheer:cheer ITS DONE,ITS DONE:cheer:cheer

It just covers the top of my king size bed...but i couldn't get the photos to come out clear in the room so i had to lay it across the sofa and on the kitchen floor(made my poor kitchen look tiny)...I just did a simple sc border around it.Now what to do next...I'm thinking of doing the Cassa for my DD for Christmas in her and her DHs colors,I wouldn't have to go as fast on that since i have plenty of time till Christmas..hmmmm...will get back to you on that one.

Drum Roll Please!!

post-3370-135897423144_thumb.jpg

post-3370-135897423149_thumb.jpg

It just covers the top of my king size bed...but i couldn't get the photos to come out clear in the room so i had to lay it across the sofa and on the kitchen floor(made my poor kitchen look tiny)...I just did a simple sc border around it.Now what to do next...I'm thinking of doing the Cassa for my DD for Christmas in her and her DHs colors,I wouldn't have to go as fast on that since i have plenty of time till Christmas..hmmmm...will get back to you on that one.

Drum Roll Please!!

It's beautiful!!

Drum Roll Please!!

That is exquisite!:clap:clap:clap

Drum Roll Please!!

:faint

Drum Roll Please!!

Excellent job Shay!! :h5 It looks fantastic :clap

Good Morning Happy House Ladies. :manyheart

Mary, 100 solids please. :hook

:hug Thank you for being our scorekeeper. :hug

They're on the list and you are most welcome. :hook

Now don't faint, anybody, but I pulled out the box with the Painted Dessert in it and I've started crocheting saltines again. I've got 6 blocks worth to crochet and a lot to put together on it, but the mood is on me, so here goes. :devil:hook:devil

Good for you, Linda! I can't wait to see pictures again. :yes

Drum Roll Please!!

Absolutely gorgeous, Shay! Congratulations on finishing such a beautiful quilt ghan. :clap

Mary, 75 solids, please. :hook

Wow! You are on a roll. :D 75 more added.

I've read all the posts I missed, but won't try to reply to them all now. :lol It's been crazier than usual here and DH and I are both really tired of handling family stuff. Meanwhile, Gracie is very busy.:lol She had her final round of shots yesterday and they didn't bother her at all...nothing seems to bother her. ;)

Good morning! Sunshine again today. Took Kim to the dentist yesterday. We go back next week to get a little cavity filled. Otherwise, everything was fine. We had supper at Golden Corral afterwards.

John is off to Tennessee today, but back tomorrow. They are doing a presentation for a potential new client. John got presented with a new, bigger, corner cubicle with a window yesterday. His boss is pleased with him.

Good morning! Sunshine again today. Took Kim to the dentist yesterday. We go back next week to get a little cavity filled. Otherwise, everything was fine. We had supper at Golden Corral afterwards.

John is off to Tennessee today, but back tomorrow. They are doing a presentation for a potential new client. John got presented with a new, bigger, corner cubicle with a window yesterday. His boss is pleased with him.

That's great news for John!! :clap:h5

Good morning ladies :flower

BD and I had a great time yesterday playing games. But I didn't get to bed until after 5 this morning :tired I'm seriously considering going back to bed for just a bit. :yawn

In fact, I think I will :D

Hello again :D

I went back to bed but to be honest I should've just stayed up probably :lol But that's okay. I'm up. The majority of the chores are done and my hair is washed.

Gotta rouse BD here in just a bit and try to sweet talk him into going to the store. Actually, there's no sweet talking happening. It has to be done. I just have to make him happy about it :lol

Archived