Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finished the saltine cuddle blanket. :hook

[ATTACH]4556[/ATTACH]

Oooh I like that! Very graphic :yes

That is pretty Tracy! So where does one get a fast apir of hands like yours?

Yeah, me too :lol

Tracy ~ Your latest cuddle-ghan is lovely! It will make the perfect 'welcome' gift for a new baby. So...is your next project another one of your own designs? Please keep sharing -- I just love to see your work.

Just a flyby. Good morning Ladies. I hope everyone is doing great. I'm getting ready for work.

Internet is still giving us trouble.

Nice ghan, Tracey.

I'm off tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to do some:crocheting.

Have a great day ladies and I'll get back here as soon as I can.

Love you guys!:manyheart

Good morning ladies :yawn

I am up at the very crack of dawn because I have a mammogram appointment this morning. Why oh why did my sister think that first thing in the morning was a good idea? :lol Oh well at least it'll be out of the way. :D

I don't know if we'll be doing anything after the appointment though. My sister has summer classes right now and the last one started last night. Evidently it started out as a bear so there's already tons of studying to do. We'll see how it goes :D

Have a great day everyone :ghug

Good morning ladies :yawn

I am up at the very crack of dawn because I have a mammogram appointment this morning. Why oh why did my sister think that first thing in the morning was a good idea? :lol Oh well at least it'll be out of the way. :D

And then you can use deodorant:lol

Judy - deodorant isn't a problem, anti-perspirant is... LOL

I think any topical application is...no perfumes, powders...all of that. At least that's what the squishers told me.

Off to get ready to see the kitten now:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Tracy, your cuddle is too cute!

Cara, have a good appt. That reminds I need to get one of those too. ick!

Everyone have a wonderful day. I have to get back to work. Later!

I don't know if we'll be doing anything after the appointment though. My sister has summer classes right now and the last one started last night. Evidently it started out as a bear so there's already tons of studying to do. We'll see how it goes :D

Good luck with the mammogram, Cara. And good luck to your sis, with her summer bear class. :hug I don't know what's worse, a bear of a class in the summer when you don't tend to take as many classes total or during the regular terms when you tend to take a full load. Both can be very, very nasty. And they aren't always the ones you expect.

Hi, Valerie! Have a good day. And have a good day off tomorrow.

Finished the saltine cuddle blanket. :hook

[ATTACH]4556[/ATTACH]

ooooooooooooooooooh......... thats nice!!!!!

:heart

:mug

shaylen....that is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tracy...what a nice design you made!!

I finished the rest of my pink saltines and have started on my white ones. I will get a count later when I can get them all together. Still have to graph out the butterfly to the correct dimensions.

I am almost finished on my dad's graphghan. That's what I spend most of my time on because I am so close to the end. I think there's only about 10 rows left and then 2 rounds of a border should finish it off nicely. I am so excited!!

Have a great day everyone!

I think any topical application is...no perfumes, powders...all of that. At least that's what the squishers told me.

Off to get ready to see the kitten now:)

They didn't give us any up front instructions but they had us wipe anything we had on off. Nicely though they provided replacement deodorant :D But that smarted! Now I'm a 36 Long for sure :rofl

Have fun seeing the kitten :manyheart

They didn't give us any up front instructions but they had us wipe anything we had on off. Nicely though they provided replacement deodorant :D But that smarted! Now I'm a 36 Long for sure :rofl

Oh my gosh..:rofl:rofl:rofl you made me spew on my puter.

113 more solids for me. Woo hoo. Only about 150 more to make. I am moving right along....may be able to give it to her for her birthday Aug 30th at this point.

:lol:lol:lol

Kitty was so cute...and she makes my FIL smile:)

Archived