Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Erin~Yay for reaching 200 already! :cheer Are these all solids?

Dusti~Thank you! I'm making this one 5 x 5 blocks. 25 more added. :hook

Val, have you already decided? I think the RR in those colors would be just beautiful! :yarn

yes mam, the geo 101 is all solid squares

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary your IC looks amazing so far. :clap

Tracy your nearly up to 2000 :cheer

Shelly wow your close to another 2000, way to go. :clap

Priszm a RR would look great in those colours.:yes

Cara your toys must look great sitting all together on the mantelpiece.

Actually they're all in another room. I keep after BD to make me a display cabinet for them. He just says, "I get a garage then you get furniture" :lol

Actually they're all in another room. I keep after BD to make me a display cabinet for them. He just says, "I get a garage then you get furniture" :lol

Ya know, if you get him a garage, and add in a little window ac unit, you can probably get lots of furniture. After all, then he'll have a guy place and someplace to build you furniture :devil

Hi everyone. :) Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Thank you for the compliment, Wendy. :manyheart

We're leaving early tomorrow for the coast for a few days. The weather is supposed to be perfect. DH can get in some fishing and I can watch the waves and crochet. :hook We're taking Maggie...she loves to run on the beach and chase the shorebirds. We'll have a laptop with us and the wireless worked fine last year, so hope it does this year, too. Otherwise, I would be in serious withdrawal without you guys. :yes

Back to the laundry and packing - will check in later.

Ya know, if you get him a garage, and add in a little window ac unit, you can probably get lots of furniture. After all, then he'll have a guy place and someplace to build you furniture :devil

This is the plan :devil

Mary - Have a great time at the coast! :hug

Erin~Yay for reaching 200 already! :cheer Are these all solids?

Dusti~Thank you! I'm making this one 5 x 5 blocks. 25 more added. :hook

Val, have you already decided? I think the RR in those colors would be just beautiful! :yarn

The popular vote seems to be an afghan, so it'll probably be the RR. I'm going to give it another couple of days and see what other votes I get on my blog. Guess this means a trip to Michael's tomorrow. I got a coupon in my email for 15% off my entire purchase (including sale items) to be used between 4-8pm tomorrow.

Thanks, ladies. We are really looking forward to the trip. We used to go to Port Aransas in April and October every year, even if it was for a long weekend. We still stay at the same place...it's old, but clean and right on the beach. There is a bedroom, full kitchen and living room and they're one of only a few places that allow pets. :) Last Oct. when we were there, I was working on Linda's Mr. Train ghan. I miss Linda a lot. :manyheart

Val, can't wait to see what you decide. You may have had enough of RRs for a while. :lol

hello Tracy's brat.... does your Mom know you're playing on here without her.... she might get jealous... she likes to play on here herself.

you have the same nickname as my 11 yr old grandgirl... we call her brat too

Kyla - Sounds like you're awful busy yourself! We'd love to see a photo of your scarf when you're done :clap

Gonna hit the Michaels today between 4 and 8 pm. They gave out coupons yesterday for 15% off you entire order, regular or sale/clearance items. Wonder if I can sweet talk BD into an advance on next week's allowance :lol

Back from Michaels. I'm exhausted. Had to go to WalMart too. I had fun but man I spent too much money and I'm in bad pain :( Now I have to go make supper and do laundry. Wonder if I can talk BD and the boy into doing that? :devil

Miss Kyla~Can't wait to see your scarf! I'm so glad you've posted again...and that you're enjoying your crocheting. :hook

Cara, it sounds like a very successful shopping day. What is your next project going to be?

The drive down to the coast was fine - all 7 1/2 hours of it. ;) It's always worth it, though. The weather is gorgeous and not too hot; Maggie is in heaven chasing the shorebirds and DH and I have time to talk and relax. :)

Obviously, the wireless works fine so don't hesitate to report squares...I have my notepad ready to go! See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

I noticed at my walmart today, all the RR was $2... they really need to restock though.

I sooo want to get back to my squares. I had to put them aside to make christmas gifts. this week I will be working on a Soccer team cake, and 2 halloween cakes, I have also crochets little pumpkins to put candy in. I am just not sure who I am given them to. then I have to get ready for "way to many people" to come over for Nacho's and cake and trick or treating on Halloween.

Maybe some day I will get back to my saltines. In the mean time, I have been looking through all the old posts and seeing all the wonderful pictures.

I would love to be at the ocean with Mary... Have a wonderful time.

Michele

I noticed at my walmart today, all the RR was $2... they really need to restock though.

I sooo want to get back to my squares. I had to put them aside to make christmas gifts. this week I will be working on a Soccer team cake, and 2 halloween cakes, I have also crochets little pumpkins to put candy in. I am just not sure who I am given them to. then I have to get ready for "way to many people" to come over for Nacho's and cake and trick or treating on Halloween.

Maybe some day I will get back to my saltines. In the mean time, I have been looking through all the old posts and seeing all the wonderful pictures.

Michele

You sound like me! Mom told me today she needs another set of hotpads. So she needs for 7 instead of 6. And whoever else she thinks of. I drew the line there! :lol I'm just trying to figure out how to keep out the one she keeps oohhing and aaahhhing over for her. Maybe I can tell her the cat must have taken it nad I can't find it :think

Oh he needs to quickly build a garage so he can build you furniture. :yes

We're leaving early tomorrow for the coast for a few days. The weather is supposed to be perfect. DH can get in some fishing and I can watch the waves and crochet. :hook We're taking Maggie...she loves to run on the beach and chase the shorebirds. We'll have a laptop with us and the wireless worked fine last year, so hope it does this year, too. Otherwise, I would be in serious withdrawal without you guys. :yes

Back to the laundry and packing - will check in later.

Have a great time. :hug

hi, me again

my scarf is in yellow ang white

when im finnished ill put a picture up so you know what it will look like.

me and my mum are looking after my baby cousins untill wednesday the 28th of october

Hello there, cant wait to see the scarf your making. Do you enjoy havin your cousins round to visit.

Michele

You sounds very busy, Im sure you will be able to get back to saltines soon. :yes

Happy Monday everyone! The weather here is finally gorgeous! This morning the temps ranged from the high 50's to mid 60's and now, it's just perfect outside! Sun shinning, birds singing and it's not so dang blasted hot! :lol I work from home Monday-Wednesday's, so I'm getting ready to put on some real clothes and spend my lunch time walking my dog. It's too nice out not to.

Has anyone here ever worked in the animal field? I'm thinking of maybe going back to school next year to be a Vet Tech. It'd be a huge decrease in pay. But at that point I should only have my current student loan and my car loan, so it'd be totally do-able. I know someone who is currently one, so I'm thinking in several months of seeing if I can job shadow her. I just can't figure out what I wanna be when I grow up and I know I'm tired of sitting on my backside all day long.

Archived