Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello ~

Busy week on this end. DH is attending a conference and bevy of meetings in Detroit, so the girls and I are on our own for 8 days. They are being really helpful and we have all managed to get out of the house on-time in the mornings. I do not think I have even had to raise my eyebrows and give a stern look to keep them on track. As I said, they are doing their best to make our days flow smoothly. I have been crocheting a bunch of smaller projects, but I am trying to keep up on the IC, too. Please add 50 solids for me.

Erin ~ Hi! Yes, I recorded your 64, but forgot to reply. :blush I'm glad you noticed and hope everyone will check on my "scorekeeping." :manyheart

Tracy ~ That is wonderful news about the house! I bet you are all so excited. Will you have room for flowers? And of course you and Denise will have more room for yarn. :hook

Dusti ~ Your little ones sound so cute. That's a long time for your DH to be gone and I bet you miss him a lot. When DD was small and DH was out of town, we used to have our own slumber parties in the den sometimes. :) 50 more squares added. :cheer

:yes, we will have more room for yarn. :D We are already planning where to store it. :wink I think there is an established garden already. :think I know there is a fish pond and water feature, which Denise is very happy about. She says it is very peaceful and pretty.

Oh more room for yarn is always nice :hook Does Denise enjoy gardening? It sounds lovely :yes

Mary mary....

another 26 solids please lol

Added.:)

Oh Tracy, the house sound so nice! We had a fish pond at our last house - every cat in the neighborhood gathered around it to watch the fish. :lol

Hi Cara!

Good morning ~ I had to scroll so far down the list of CALs this morning to find "us," that I just have to post and bump us further up towards the top :lol

Hope everyone has a good day on-tap.

Mary -- thanks for all of your positive comments about my girls. I tend to mention them too often, but they really are the reason I enjoy my days as a mommy. If you would like to see them, I added pics to my album http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff321/rii698/10-06Kwithcookiestakingtoschl.jpg

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff321/rii698/10-20Ahappyinfuzzypinksweatertogoto.jpg

Today, I am chaperoning a field trip to a senior living facility -- the students will sing a few songs, share some of their autumn artwork, and then we will return to school. Ought to be cute. I will have to pop in later and let you know if I had a chance to do any crocheting while I hung out in the car.

Happy crocheting :crocheting

Morning Miss Mary! Are y'all enjoying the coast?

Dusti - No you don't mention your girls too much :hug Nothing wrong at all with being so proud of them! They are adorable :manyheart

Ohhhh it is way too early in the day for me to be up :lol I have a bone density scan this morning. It's a mite frigid here right now. Actually, it's not really. Only about 47 degrees but I have to get in the shower and the bathroom is the coldest room in the house :lol

oh Cara...keep the faith the test will soon be over and you can rest... we are having snow here... in aa area about an hour from here they had 21" overnight...we had a dusting.. temp was 29 at 7:30 AM

Its 40 here!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek and its 11 already...Im thinking I will stay inside all day :lol

I just rolled outta bed, man does that feel good to do some days. I scarfed a HUGE bowl of Lucky Charms and now Alexander has the hiccups...I swear hes gonna have those a lot once he comes out cause it happens every time I eat/drink a lot of liquids. Hubby specificially told me to "take it easy today okay?" and made me answer before leaving for work today. :manyheart he's awesome. So I threw on a load of laundry and now Im thinking i'll load the dishwasher up fast and crochet the rest of the day infront of the tv :hook

when I was pregnant every time I would eat or drink something hot my daughter would practice kick boxing

oh thats too funny! Alexander is to the point he just likes it when I eat...almost makes me sick sometimes, but if it has any bit of sugar in it, im in for a 15 minute acrobatic performance :lol:lol

It's just the sugar rush your baby is getting. ;)

yes, and i figure like mommy, he likes it a lot! hahah :lol its really my own fault but its okay as long as hes not headbutting my bladder, Im good!

Erin, I just noticed you're from Michigan... I've been going there to visit for the last 4 years... my friend lives in Watervliet... near Kalamazoo...

YAH! Im in the lovely unpredictable state of MI! Right now we are in Battle Creek, 20 minutes East of Kzoo area. However hopefully soon my hubby will get his job and we will move to about 25 minutes North of Detroit. I love it here to be honest its just a sad place to be with the economy and what not. Hence our move for hubbys job...BUT he's military, and a federal employee so we have that job security. :D Its COLD here today, and wiiiiiindy! We had hail/freezing rain for about 10 minutes, 2 times a few days ago, Im expecting it to snow really soon.

Cara - not that it's important but the page title of the Grecian is coming up Jasie's Baby Blanket.

:D

Oops :blush Ever since BD switched me to Dreamweaver I forget to change it :P

Hi everyone. :) It's been another gorgeous day at the beach and we're sure going to hate to leave tomorrow. But the beach will still be here and Zoe may never speak to me again for leaving her this week. :lol

Mary, 52 solids and 4 bi-colors for me. Just a quick fly-by.:)

Hi Laura Lee! I've added your squares. :hook How close to finishing your Casa now?

Dusti ~ Your girls are adorable. :c9 We love to hear about families...and there are a few of us who want to be grandmas before long. :D

I know I haven't been around much, and every time I go away for a few days (which is nearly every weekend) you guys have posted so much. So, popping in to say HELLO and to report that Ducky is DONE. I'm so happy to have him done, you can't even imagine.

Here he is.

th_DSCF0953.jpg

He's in the wash now. Hopefully will gift him tomorrow, just two weeks after the baby was born :clap

Joyce

Archived