Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, everyone. Kim and I are just hanging out today. Kim's mom left to go home about 9:30 this morning. We had a good time while she was here. It's rainy here today. We'll gladly take every drop.

Hi Ladies. I've been taking down Christmas things and have made a huge mess, but it's getting better!

Krystal, thank you for the advice - great idea! I made about 1/2 of the first square last night and really like the pattern.

Marjie, welcome to the group. :hook

Hi Angel ~ it's great to have you back. I think we're all ready for some normalcy. :manyheart

Howdy Angel- glad to see you again !

And may I speak for myself and say I am very serious-minded and responsible all the time.. now Krystal is another story -- ornery as all -get-out .

Mary- I am kinda a little strange regarding my Christmas stuff. I take it down Christmas day-- it's kinda the family joke that I am the only one who takes down the tree, sometimes even before we open gifts .

I get tired of the clutter .

Howdy gals :flower

Little Miss Tuon made it through her spaying surgery this morning :yay I was so very worried. She's my little baby :manyheart The gal at the vet said she was not happy this morning (read: somebody must've gotten bit) but she shaking of the last of the anesthesia and rest well :manyheart

Angel - We've missed you :hug

Krystal - We're supposed to actually get things done? :think Hmmm, who'd a-thunk it :lol

Julie - I'm with you and all I put up is the cards :lol BD panics after Christmas though. Every time I come back from seeing my MILs house I get the urge to redecorate. I did well though. Went to the furniture store today and didn't buy a darn thing :D

Linda - Glad y'all a getting some rain!

Good morning Miss Mary :hug

Good news, Cara !

and I'm also like you - I like to put out something new in the house this time of year,just to make things look a little different .

Yep, just to spruce it up some :yes

After leaving the furniture store I asked BD if he was proud of me. I didn't buy anything. He said yes he was cuz he was afraid. Very afraid. I told him I like the furniture we have but it needs recovering so I'll be calling the upholsterer in next month. I thought he was gonna cry :D

Mary- I am kinda a little strange regarding my Christmas stuff. I take it down Christmas day-- it's kinda the family joke that I am the only one who takes down the tree, sometimes even before we open gifts .

I get tired of the clutter .

:lol And I thought I was quick! Most years I take it down the morning after Christmas. Everything is put away now and it's nice having things back where they belong.

Good Morning, all. It's a beautiful, sunny morning and in the 20's. :wcold I think I got Cara's cold, so am staying in today.

After desk stuff and laundry, it's going to be crochet time no matter what happens. :yes Maggie is at the groomers and Zoe is so funny when she is gone...she likes being an only child. :lol

Hi Valerie. :manyheart

Have a great morning!

Good Morning, all. It's a beautiful, sunny morning and in the 20's. :wcold I think I got Cara's cold, so am staying in today.

After desk stuff and laundry, it's going to be crochet time no matter what happens. :yes Maggie is at the groomers and Zoe is so funny when she is gone...she likes being an only child. :lol

Hi Valerie. :manyheart

Have a great morning!

Good morning Miss Mary :manyheart

Sorry you ended up with this nasty cold. :hug Wish mine would clear up. It's at least down to that "merely annoying" stage :lol

Thank you, Cara. I just realized that I have no idea what you're working on now. :think I hope your cold is gone soon!:hug

Today I'm working on a bag for the Groove-a-long CAL. After that's done (hopefully tomorrow) I must update the website :yes:blush

Hi, everyone. I went shopping today at Michael's. Got a $50 gift certificate from Santa and had a 50% coupon that expired today. I ended up getting a bunch of books, a Crochet Lite hook in size I, fabric glue, and thread for tatting. The books are "Donna Kooler's encyclopedia of crochet" by Leisure Arts, "Big Book of Tatting" by House of White Birches, "The Easy Learn to Knit In Just One Day" by the American School of Needlework, and "The Prayer Shawl Ministry - Reaching Those in Need" by Lion Brand Yarn Company. I want to spend a bunch of time on things for me and for charities I support for a while now that Christmas is past. And of course finishing LotL.

Cara, I'm glad to hear that Tuon is recuperating well. Hope your cold disappears quickly.

Mary, hope your cold gets better very quickly.

Valerie, glad to hear that you are finally beginning to feel better.

Nici, Cara's pinwheel pattern works up beautifully. We'll all cheer you on, too.

And Miss Tabby - Are you going to leave your 2008 resolution below your signature? :devil:D:devil

Morning Mary. Haven't been avoiding you just busy for a bit. But yes, I do plan on leaving it because I really do plan on trying to not get sucked in by it. :devil I don't mind swirling around the edges of the blackhole but I just don't want to fully get sucked in & surrender to it. :lol

Morning Mary. Haven't been avoiding you just busy for a bit. But yes, I do plan on leaving because I really do plan on trying to not get sucked in by it. :devil I don't mind swirling around the edges of the blackhole but I just don't want to fully get sucked in & surrender to it. :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived