Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wanted to confirm that Grandma does indeed like her round ripple, and had it displayed on the back of the couch in her living room when we were there for a visit this weekend. It was simply gorgeous in person, and both Ayden and Joseph had fun cuddling under it a couple different times.

:jumpyay:woo:dance

Tabby ~ oh good! I was getting worried that the temptations were just too much. :devil We're here if you need support. :D

I've been busy making things to take to DD's party tomorrow night, so no crochet time again. I'll be glad when Holiday time is over, DH goes back to work and I can have some quiet time. :lol

Joy Im glad your grandma liked the RR you gave her.

Linda thats great that your mum likes the RR.

Mary yes holiday time is stressful, its great to be able to just sit around and crochet. Im going to do that today. Its going to be so hot today 41C(105F) and it could get higher than that.

Mary how do you stand the hot weather, you get lots of it dont you.

By having high electric bills like she hinted at :lol Had someone in NY once ask me why I was having trouble outside in the heat "figured a Texas gal would be used to it" (and this fool was originally from Texas, too) told him "yeah, but in Texas we've got enough brains to stay inside with the A/C on full" :lol

:rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

UHOH Tab

You have some non-believers out there .......

All I could picture was the blue cake in a urinal, swirling around the edge of the water but never quite making it down the drain....

:rofl :rofl

Tabby ~ oh good! I was getting worried that the temptations were just too much. :devil We're here if you need support. :D

Okay, what's NOT to believe? The blackhole hasn't sucked me in yet. I have not started the prairie star CAL & have no intention on it. I have been in there but just to swing the bat. I have already made 2 & am not making another. I'm not i'm telling you, i'm not. :grump

By having high electric bills like she hinted at :lol Had someone in NY once ask me why I was having trouble outside in the heat "figured a Texas gal would be used to it" (and this fool was originally from Texas, too) told him "yeah, but in Texas we've got enough brains to stay inside with the A/C on full" :lol

:rofl

Okay, what's NOT to believe? The blackhole hasn't sucked me in yet. I have not started the prairie star CAL & have no intention on it. I have been in there but just to swing the bat. I have already made 2 & am not making another. I'm not i'm telling you, i'm not. :grump

Uh- huh we believe you. Sure we do :lol

Do ya hear that, tab? That's a genuine VORTEX, starting to swooosh and whooosh in your neighborhood. It's coming to suck you in, and you can't stop it!

Tab- what about the knitwits and groovy group ?

Okay, you two smarty pants. In my defense I have not stepped foot in the knitwits in days & haven't started anything yet & probably won't SO THERE! :P And and the groovy group well I have started a ghan but oh well sue me. But in my defense both were BEFORE the 1st of the year & this was for the 1st SO THERE! :yuck:grumpy

And the only swirling in my ear is my bat.........:tryme

Tabby, good for you for standing up for yourself! :D (Did I get this started when I asked about your resolution under your sig.? Oops! :lol )

Finally got a little crochet time in tonight. :yay

See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

Well, will this place never cease to amaze me ?

We have MARY being the instigator of this whole thing ! Pretty funny !!!

Tab- it's ok, we're just picking at you ... we don;t mean anything by it..Come on, step into the knitwits and get groovin on your other project .

I am trying to keep myself busy -- keeps my mind off LIFE if I have lots to do in here .

But if you honestly aren't interested in either of the new groups, I have another one swirling -- I just can't seem to get the whole picture clear in my head just yet ... but it's in there wanting out .

Feel better, Cara...Little Miss Tuon had better let you rest!!

Oh she's been nice and quiet at night now :lol But right before I went to sleep earlier she was getting "kittenish" again. I marvel and how quickly they recover from things :yes It's either that cats just heal fast or they're just clueless to the fact that they're supposed to be incapacitated :lol

Oh she's been nice and quiet at night now :lol But right before I went to sleep earlier she was getting "kittenish" again. I marvel and how quickly they recover from things :yes It's either that cats just heal fast or they're just clueless to the fact that they're supposed to be incapacitated :lol

I think it's the latter - and they don't worry about possibly popping a stitch because they live in the moment. Nice, isn't it?

I think it's the latter - and they don't worry about possibly popping a stitch because they live in the moment. Nice, isn't it?

Ahh yes....to only be able to go through life clueless :c9:lol

Cara cats never grow up in that they always think they are kittens. I laugh when my mum says that her silly cat will grow out of it soon and I keep telling her that our last cat that we had was still being silly at 5 years of age. Im glad Tuon is getting better and hopefully you will soon too. Take it easy wont you.

Archived