Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Good morning, everyone. I am moving very slowly this morning. I let Tilly out next door to do her duty and gave her some attention. And I'm playing fetch with Trouble while typing. Just took my morning handful of pills. I'll get to crocheting before long. The book I'm listening to is "The Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. I read it years ago, but I only remember the general outline of it now, so it's like reading it for the first time. I haven't had the TV on at all since some time the day John and Kim left. :lol :lol :lol It's been the radio and audiobooks for me instead. Trouble doesn't seem to mind. We had a good rain last night and it's cooler and windy today.

Cara, I'm so glad Tuon is doing better.

Cheryl, welcome to the group! :welcome Come on and join us. The patterns so much fun to make no matter what colors you choose. No two ever look exactly the same, and I've never seen an ugly one.

I'm off to scrounge up something to eat and start crocheting. Have a great day, everyone. :hook

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning to you, too, Tracy!:hug Having fun figuring out what to get together for that (stall ?) where you can show off your creations?;) I know you'll get orders for baby things.

Welcome, Cheryl. Enjoy browsing through Cara's beautiful patterns:hook.

And it takes a special kind of attention span for someone to make that Casa pattern...I don't have it, but maybe you do. Wendy is such a bad influence:lol:lol:devil

Cara, that's great about Tuon...and taking it a day at a time is something we all learn with each health crisis our furbabies have.

So, you're getting a haircut? I did, just two days ago - it's so much cooler. It curls in the humidity too, so shorter is better for me - or I look like Bozo the Clown! Good luck...we ladies all need it when someone with scissors has a go at our hair.:yes

Hi, Linda....have a good one! It's great having some time to yourself, isn't it?

I might have to reread some of Dian G's books too....she does a great job with the characters...

CU later:manyheart

Cara,

sound like he/she is feeling better. Glad to hear it. I love the diamond/triangle shapes. I found some turqua, an awesome blue, with the black, maybe another shade of light blue? Or would that be to much? I am trying to figure out this color coordination thing.... :D

Tracy,

Thanks for the welcome, I have a mega stash, :hook not a whole lot of the same colors though, " good excuse to go to the yarn store " Thank goodness I have a whole closet that I can stash it in. :D I will have to see what I can come up with.

Thanks again,

Cheryl

Oh dear, I might just be getting myself into trouble. :blush Found a UK website with cheap acrylic yarns. I am at the checkout stage and just need to click.....

:devil

Good Morning, all. :) I had to do some cleaning and desk stuff and am very proud of myself for staying off the computer til now. :lol

Cheryl ~ Welcome! We love to hear about what you're working on and there is almost always someone here if you have questions. So many of us are totally addicted to Cara's patterns. :yes

Pickles, sounds like you had a wonderful yarn shopping day! I love the Vanna's yarn and need to get to Michael's.

Cara~:yay That is such great news about Tuon. Enjoy your day. :manyheart

Tracy ~ WTG on 40 squares! :crocheting

Archived