Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Sunny that is beautiful.

Tracy thats great that you found a pattern for the games. Which one is it or is it a design of yours.

Judy sounds like you had a great day cleaning the guest room, are you enjoying crocheting the rest of the day away.

Mary hows the gardening going, are you getting any crocheting done.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i said after posting this i would start anther quilt - i have 15 solids and 1 bi color done right now. these are not conntect. it's from the love letters quilt afghan. but i'm only making one square (one heart). it's for a cat that loves yarn. :D

What a great idea, Im sure her cat will love it.

Sunny - that looks great!:cheer

Linda, I love your patterns...I also think that black would be awesome as a background for the snowflake.:yes

Wendy, I did get a couple more rows done on the filet, then did a bit on some charity crocheting...I'm making progress.:hook

Back to :crocheting for a while...will check in again tonight...

Hi Ladies. I hope everyone has had a good weekend. :D

Sunny, your Casa is amazing...very pretty! :cheer What a great idea to make the cat ghan using the heart block. I've added 15 solids and 1 bicolor. :hook

Wendy, I love your scrappy ghan. :crocheting Maybe one day, I won't be so structured and will try something more random. :lol

Today was way too hot to be outside, but we got a lot done in the yard yesterday. :yes I haven't made any squares lately, but need to get going on them again.

Hi Everyone, hope you've had a great weekend. We are sweltering here in the northeast with close to 100 degrees! Not used to having it that hot in June! Today at my daughter's piano recital I got a bunch of saltines done. So, Mary if you would please add 12 bi-color and 6 solids to my total please?

Stay cool (or warm, for you Aussies!) everyone!

:hug

Good night, my friends....:hug

Other than the filet test, I have no crochet deadlines (other than charity squares):yay

Sunny, it looks amazing!

I really like your scrap petghan too, Aussie. :D

I might do the tapestry socks from interweave crochet spring issue for crochet game. I have to work on tapestry crochet, sock structure - crochet style and color change swatch. If I feel it's undoable, I do have a wearable in mind. I will post more on crochet game thread once I feel confident with a pattern.

:yay :yay I did it, I have finished the Footy Pillow, another wip bites the dust.

I thought you all might wanna see it although its not a saltine project.

Here are photos and the pictures are clickable

th_P1030633.jpg

th_P1030634.jpg

Hi Ladies. I hope everyone has had a good weekend. :D

Sunny, your Casa is amazing...very pretty! :cheer What a great idea to make the cat ghan using the heart block. I've added 15 solids and 1 bicolor. :hook

Wendy, I love your scrappy ghan. :crocheting Maybe one day, I won't be so structured and will try something more random. :lol

Today was way too hot to be outside, but we got a lot done in the yard yesterday. :yes I haven't made any squares lately, but need to get going on them again.

uhm :D add another 8 solids and 1 bi color to that that you already did. i just got back home and had to work on the heart one again. its in red white and blue. :lol

Great job, Wendy. :woo Another project finished. :yay

It is a pattern I put together quickly. I am using the 4 inch pieced star quilt block as inspiration. There are quite a few bicolours in it. I am tempted to start now, but will restrain myself. It will be in pink, purple and white. I am thinking I might make a cardigan out of saltines and the back will have the star pattern in it.

:yay :yay I did it, I have finished the Footy Pillow, another wip bites the dust.

th_P1030633.jpg

th_P1030634.jpg

That is just wonderful, Wendy! I love the bold colors. :cheer

Hi Sharon ~ I just saw on our early news that New York could reach 100 again today. :eek We have so much of that heat, but I know you all don't have it very often. I added your squares to your total. :)

Sunny, your cat ghan will be so cute in red, white and blue. :crocheting I've added your squares, too. :yes

Just going to do the usual chores this a.m. and a dental appt. this afternoon...fun day, huh? :lol

Love the bright colors, Wendy! Congrats on finishing:clap:clap

I hate this weather:eek...not that anyone asked....:(

I mentioned moving to upper New England to S-D-R but he can't tolerate the cold.:P

Any post-menopausal women out there want to join me?:lol:lol

Good morning ladies :flower

Wendy - Love the footy :clap I didn't realize they had zips in them. Very cool indeed :yes

Diane - Those socks are really cute. They definitely look like a challenge. :yes

Sunny - You're really making lots of progress. I love your Casa :clap

Sharon - Oh goodness I bet y'all are just melting. Stay cool :hug

Well I actually finished the red ghan yesterday :clap It's "throw sized" (approximately 49" x 61") and came out pretty good, imo. Just the thing my chair needed. Now I need to make another one because the chair has a twin on the other side of the room :lol

Love the bright colors, Wendy! Congrats on finishing:clap:clap

I hate this weather:eek...not that anyone asked....:(

I mentioned moving to upper New England to S-D-R but he can't tolerate the cold.:P

Any post-menopausal women out there want to join me?:lol:lol

After this sweat filled weekend I was seriously considering Alaska :lol

Howdy everyone

thanks for your comments on the pillow.

Hope you are all trying to stay cool, looks like your all in for a hot summer. We are now in winter and still waiting for the rain to come. We get some but no where near enough. We still have water restrictions happening even in winter. Gone are the days when the kids could run under the sprinkler or you could wash your car with the hose. If anyone sees you watering outside with a hose you get dopped in and could face a fine.

Cara what color are you going to do the ghan for the other chair, same color or different.

Mary have a great day.

Judy howdy. :hi

th_P1030633.jpg

th_P1030634.jpg

Wendy, that is gorgeous! It looks like a saltine that kept growing & growing & growing. :lol

Great job, Wendy. :woo Another project finished. :yay

It is a pattern I put together quickly. I am using the 4 inch pieced star quilt block as inspiration. There are quite a few bicolours in it. I am tempted to start now, but will restrain myself. It will be in pink, purple and white. I am thinking I might make a cardigan out of saltines and the back will have the star pattern in it.

That sounds lovely Tracy.

Diane, those socks looks way to complicated for me to tackle. Of course, the closest thing to a sock that I've tried is a Christmas stocking and that was a knitted one.

It's hot here too. Yesterday it was 88 degrees at 8:30 in the morning and it went up from there. Hope everyone has a good day. :manyheart

See ya later, gals...off to the PO...

It's about 90 already, and it's only 10 AM:P

Keep cool, or warm - in your case, Wendy.:D

Archived