Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy, after those 2 big whoppers you just did he would pick that one. :lol

I know I was hoping that he would pick one of the other ones. I worked out that I dont have enough of any one color so I would have to go shopping and its going to cost me $115 to get all the yarn. Whereas if I do the Spinning Wheels I think I have enough yarn for it. I like that pattern as well.

Cara- beautiful patterns ! They are all pretty, but i think my favorite is the Spinng Wheels.. VERY pretty !

Lookin good, all of them --

Julie thats great that your going to do the Spinning Wheels, what colors are you going to do.:D

Gonna do? .........................runningsmiley.gif

Hey Tabby are you running to start your project. Atta girl.:D

Ooooooooo!!! What pretty new patterns, Cara. I like Becky's Blocks, but I've got a twist in mind for it. Hummmmmm!

Ok Linda what you gonna do with it.

Its great that everyone is so excited to start their projects.

Happy New Year to our east coast friends :manyheart

Krystal - Yep I'm hoping you have an avalanche of requests for the Daisy Square :D Thanks again for letting me put that up there :hug

Cara

Just a small question for you

This is the colors for the desert star

65 oz Medium Brown worsted weight yarn

23 oz Dark Sage Red worsted weight yarn

22 oz Carrot worsted weight yarn

32 oz Linen worsted weight yarn

I have never seen this color before....what brand is it and where would i get it..

I promise im not doing it yet,so don't shoot me....im sticking to my....well ok im tiring to but i had to start that dang circles in squares,and it was before midnight so i think i was safe???

Wendy- I already have so many new projects started here that I have Spinning Wheels in my head trying to figure out how to get them done ...

I'll make you a deal though : If you can talk TAB into doing it, I will too . :D

Didnt Tabby already run off and make a start on it.

laughs9.gif

That's me laughing & watching to see if you went away. :lol

I ain't skeered of no squares. Lemme go upstairs & go through my yarn. :sigh The spinning wheels was my favorite but I just don't have any MOJO right now with everything going on ya know. But I will look so when my MOJO sneaks back up i'll be ready. I seriously haven't crocheted in probably over a week. EEK!

I told ya, HOOK, LINE, SINK HER !! :rofl :rofl

Archived