Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Theresa

It's tempting , but I gotta get back at Krystal in some way for leaving that Butt Ugly Arnold up there for so long , PLUS tattooing MY name on him, so everyone will have to wait.

I am telling the 100 % truth that it is 6 blocks , half done tonite as we speak . :yes

Wow, Julie...I am impressed! Not even gravy will persuade you this time! We will wait patiently, but I already know it will be stunning as is all of your work!

Thanks Donna

It's just me and Krystal playing head games to see who can be the most mule-headed . :lol

I think I have this one won hands down . :D

Go Julie! Go Julie! :cheer:clap:jumpyay:clap:cheer

Well, you might be the most stubborn on the SOUTHERN half east of the Mississippi, but I think I take the northern half of the states that are east of the Mississippi.

Ladies, it's a mule-headed showdown... (Except I've been called "Bull-headed" more than "Mule-headed". No one that I know up here says mule-headed)

I'm too tired to play with the avatar tonight, but aren't you ladies even the LEAST interested in WHAT Arnold is turning into?

Oh Cara what a sweetie that little kitty is. I had an all black cat once we named him minuit sp?(french for midnight).

So how many did you end up with coming to live with you? :lol

Tabby, Love the Baby Gingham. :cheer The colors are great and I love the border. It's amazing how gorgeous these are when you think about how easy they are to do. Just a bunch of little squares :think , and voila, a gorgeous ghan.

Hi, everybody. Wow, has it been busy on here. I was gone all morning and the first half of the afternoon yesterday, and had a friend over the rest of the day. The first half of today will be equally busy, but wanted to say hi.

Tabby that baby gingham is adorable. And the scalloped edge is just the right finishing touch. Way to go!:manyheart

Enter Krystal and Julie in "The Battle of the Titans!" :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Way to go, Julie, :cheer Way to go! :cheer

Way to go, Krystal, :cheer Way to go! :cheer

I'm cheering for BOTH of you. No favoritism here.:woo:woo

Cara, the picture of Big Daddy and Tuon is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Enter Krystal and Julie in "The Battle of the Titans!" :rofl:rofl :rofl

Way to go, Julie, :cheer Way to go! :cheer

Way to go, Krystal, :cheer Way to go! :cheer

I'm cheering for BOTH of you. No favoritism here.:woo:woo

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Good morning ladies :flower

Thanks for the kind comments about Tuon :manyheart She finally slept all night because DH figured it out. She was fine on his shoulder. Nice and quiet and slept the whole time. He put her in her cage (for her safety and it's a huge cage) and she cried and cried. He took off his shirt. Made her a little bed out of it and she's been asleep all that time! Good thing one of us has some brains :lol

Everyone's still asleep and will be for some time on a Sunday morning :jumpyay I'm gonna finally get some quality time with just me and the :hook

Have a happy day y'all :manyheart

Good morning. Cara, Tuon is soo cute. You are making me want my own little kitty. We have decided to add a kitty to the family but we have to wait till next year. We can't have one till we move. Hopefully ours will be as sweet as your little baby.

Julie and Krystal, I will just sit back and enjoy the battle :yes Now to find some popcorn :lol

I'm still trying to decide on a quilt pattern for my aunt. She said the Casa would be too big. Plus can you imagine the shipping on that from Georgia to Alaska. Right now I'm leaning towards the WB with sage green and tan as the main colors and rose (I think it's close to a muave color) as the background. Not for sure yet though. I'll have to head over to the site to look again. LOL I'm soo indecisive.

Good Morning, Ladies. :) I've been catching up on posts and having some tea. Today may just be a "take it easy" day with some crochet time later. :hook

Cara, Tuon is precious.:c9 How is Misa handling the new addition?

Donna~"Indecisive" applies to me, too. ;) Let us know! I think the WB would be a great one with those colors.

Cara, Tuon is precious.:c9 How is Misa handling the new addition?

Oh Misa is not a happy camper :lol She's gotten better finally. At first she was hissing at us. Way out of character for her :( Now she's sucking up so I think things are improving :lol

Cara, I think the fact that Tuon is a baby will make Misa get over her hissy fit quickly. The baby is soooo cute:manyheart

Howdy all! Posting for my morning...

dragged my dupa out of bed and made it to church at 8:00. IT's a dreary rainy morning, so looks like cleaning house is in order. DH is crabby (dunno why) and a clean house always improves his mood. Oh, look -there's the sun! (No, really!)

Cara - every time I see a cat, my nose gets all twitchy, I'm so allergic to them. Big Daddy's one of those guys you have to look closely at to tell if he's 20 or 60... there's just no aging him, huh?

Julie - I'll get out the cardboard tubes for swords and the plastic buckets for helmets. We'll get this fight off to a good start. ;)

Well, time to get something done.

Archived