Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

'Morning, Ladies. Thank you all for the compliments.:manyheart

Hi Julie B. and Welcome! :)

Theresa~Have you recovered from the Wedding weekend? I hope everything went well and you're ready to join us. :yes

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie...I'm waiting for my friend to pick out colors but if that doesn't happen soon like today when I see her, I'm going to start on one from me with what ever I have the most of in my stash! I am really itching to start some kind of a ghan! And I really like Clay's choice!

Mary...thanks for remembering about the wedding! LOL I just don't post around here much and it is nice that you remembered! LOL And yes, the wedding was wonderful and perfect! It took me this week to get everything cleaned and packed away and returned though...but it is so nice to have it all done!

Then Big Daddy took me to see the new Harry Potter film tonight. Pretty good. And I wore my slippers :tup:lol

Next best thing to going barefoot. :D I hate shoes and take them off as soon as I can!:yes

Hi, gang. We've had some rain almost everyday for about a week and a half now. Wednesday was the only day when it rained most of the day.

Can you tell? My brain is starting to work right again! :jumpyay Last night I was able to crochet squares on autopilot again. Cranked out 13 in an hour without paying much attention to what I was doing. Wheeeeee!!!! And I started working on another cuddle'ghan pattern. I'm not sure if I like it, or if it looks like what it's supposed to be though. :think I'll let you have a peek at it in a while and see what you think. :yes Nothing else for show and tell at this point. But should have lots for next Friday.

Julie B, welcome to the group. :welcome Your colors for the ATW sound scrumptious.

I feel like I've been several blocks short of a skein for the last couple of weeks. I have people see me in my jammies all the time. Of course, my jammies are a pair of sweat pants and a baggy sweat shirt, so maybe that doesn't count. At least, they don't necessarily know they're my jammies. :devil

Theresa~DD was married last year and it was a lot of work, but so much fun and a wonderful time to remember. I'm glad it went well! Let us know what pattern you decide on. :hook

Now, I have to get busy. Have a great morning, everyone. :hug

Thank you, Donna!

Linda T.~I'm so glad you are feeling better. :hug Yay for the rain...I know you all have been desperate for some.:yes Looking forward to another pattern from you, too!

I'm really trying to be good and do paperwork, but I keep thinking about crocheting instead. :lol

Judy that is gorgeous!

Linda...my first thoughts were a lamb, but I can see where others would think puppy...I don't know what to tell you!

Thanks, Theresa and Julie! I have to thank being part of the 'ville for the inspiration and resources, though. Not sure - no, I AM sure - I wouldn't have been able to do this otherwie.

OK, I have gone to look at other lambs online and I think I know what I would do:

|X|_|X|

|X X X |

\ X /

I hope this makes sense: A dark square, white square, dark square eyes row

Three gray squares middle row

white/gray square bottom row, dark square for nose, then gray/white square

Thank you, Heather. Now, do I go back to one of my WIPs or start another cuddle ghan? :think

Linda, she definitely looks like a lamb! I love the floppy ears, but if they were shorter and "stuck out" a bit maybe it would look a little more like a baby lamb? I love the way you made the clouds. :yes

Archived