Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Ummm.....yeah. That reads out that you are currently sitting in your padded room in your red thong & bandaids. :lol :lol :lol :lol

No wonder it's so easy for them to get that injection in your booty. You need

to wear iron pants, like me. :D

:rofl

Now, the real important part when purchasing those iron pants is to make sure you get one with the trap door, otherwise it gets RUSTY really quickly! LOL!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Tab

and they even come with swords !!! Pretty neat . :lol

Heather - I am a Big Brother fan too. Love the show-- got any favorites yet ?

I like the tattooed dad so far. I think he's gonna be quite an interesting person in the show and he's a real softie inside ,even though he looks like some kind of drugged-up biker gang member .

Wouldn't you know I'd pick HIM ?

Sam was watching the second one with me on Sunday night. He saw that guy and said WHAT A FREAK !!!

I said HE'S MY FAVORITE .

That girl who was crying about her picture being ugly would have gotten MY first vote out .:tryme

Morning everyone,

How are you all doing today tonight.

Im getting ready for work and am going to take my yarn with me so I can make some squares at lunch time.

Mary hope you found some great yarn to make another baby blanket.

G'day, Wendy!

I've just been practicing the color change with the tunisian stitch...more to do yet to see if I have the hang of reading a graph using tunisian instead of sc.

Have a good one!

Hi ladies. Today turned into a busy one...again! I have been looking at my Bus Ghan for 30 minutes trying to decide about the border. :think So far I just have 1 row of single crochet in the yellow. I'm going to add some more rows in the yellow and see how it looks. :)

Hope you are all having a great evening. :manyheart

Your right Julie Tues, Thurs, and Sun. I haven't really gotten a favorite person yet but I agree that was a little over the top for Jen to cry over her picture!! :eek I mean PLEASE WHO CARES!! :lol I think she'll last awhile though since everybody in the house hates her. Kail's name bugs me since my DD is Kaila :lol and I keep thinking they left the a off :lol

Hey Mary

I know , I have days like that when I think I only need to run a couple errands and end up being gone most of the day .

Hope you got some crochet time in last night . :)

Heather- yea, it's hard when these shows start out since there are so many people and it takes awhile to get to know them. I usually always fall for the one who STANDS OUT in the crowd who is a litttle unusual .

Just thought i'd veer the conversation back into the crocheting area a little bit.

Are you all still working on your quilt-ghans or are you finished with them ? I know a few of you finished ,but planned on starting others .

I'm still on my good old Woven Blocks. I bet you guys are getting as tired of me talking about that as you are seeing Arnold's face.

I'm trying .....

We may get to saw the picture down a little further .We shall see. Since I am doing another Lightning Round ,I have til Monday to reveal my latest progress. I have my fingers crossed that I can get to a mid-point by then. We shall see .

Julie your getting there arent you. You will be so proud of yourself when you finish the woven blocks.

Im making more squares so I can do the last few rows. I too am getting tired of talking about the casa and would really like to move on. Im hoping to finish soon.

UhOh Wendy

Be careful what you wish for ........ :D

No, seriously, right now I wouldn't want to start a new CAL. I really HAVE to get the Woven Blocks done, then we shall see .

Trouble with ME is, I think of tons of new ideas for CAL's, but wouldnt have enough time in the world to finish them all .

I have 2 rattling around in my head right now, but I have GOT to get the WB done.

THEN I'll see .........

Wendy that is a great accomplishment. :yes

Julie, I agree you'll be so proud of finishing that.

Well I plan on starting on of Cara's in a week of so. Not sure which one yet. I have a list I'm narrowing down.

UhOh Wendy

Be careful what you wish for ........ :D

No, seriously, right now I wouldn't want to start a new CAL. I really HAVE to get the Woven Blocks done, then we shall see .

Trouble with ME is, I think of tons of new ideas for CAL's, but wouldnt have enough time in the world to finish them all .

I have 2 rattling around in my head right now, but I have GOT to get the WB done.

THEN I'll see .........

Oh?? What's rattling around in there...tell us...pretty please:manyheart

Archived