Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heather

I SAW that show !!! It must have been a rerun from a long time ago, because it's when we still had cable, and we haven't had that for almost 6 years .

I forgot all about the Gary Coleman part, but yea, he acted like a freak on that , getting so mad about something so stupid.

Maybe they were playing it in honor of Tammy Fay. She is really ill ( or may have passed on by now). I saw her on TV a couple weeks ago and she was not good .

I actually liked her on the show, she was a sweet lady ,and I liked the Ice guy too . My favorite was Eric Estrada, though. Wasn't he the sweetest guy ?

Eric Estrada was good on that show. We saw a "behind the scenes" about that show...and so much of what was shown implied what wasn't there - the nudity, what Tammy Fay witnessed - she didn't, etc. All for ratings, of course. I don;t put these shows on - DH is a "student" of human behavior and finds these things fascinating...I'd rather watch an old:sher movie!

Judy

It sounds like me and your husband could be in the same classroom. I LOVE studying people ,whether it's in person or a tv show like that. It's so interesting to see how they react and interact with others.

That's the best part of shows like Survivor-- you take all these people from all different lives and toss them together in a jungle and see how quickly they grow to depend on each other and make friends, while others immediately make enemies.

I could just sit on a walmart bench all day long watching the people.

Sometimes I think I'm an Alien ( not the ILLEGAL kind, but the ET kind ),sent down here to STUDY humans.

Fascinating group of specimens. :lol:D:lol

And NO , TAB and Krystal , I'm not still coming off my drug-induced coma medication .I'm as SANE as either of you .

( which kinda worries me.... :think ) :D

If you're as sane as I am, you'd better start worrying....

Got sick of sneezing and took a Benadryl last night. Slept like a baby....

Started sneezing again this AM (PLEASE, RAIN!!!) so took a half. We'll see if it's enough to help, not enough to zonk me.

Hard to read a filet pattern when you've got itchy puffy eyes. Hey, should I take my circle of friends pic now? LOL!

Good Morning. :) I've already been out in the yard and it looks like rain again. For those of you in the Northeast, take care in that heat and I hope you get some relief soon. We're used to 100 degrees in the summer, but I know it must be miserable for you all.

Julie, I love your poem! I think my laughing woke up DH. He had changed his flight from yesterday until this a.m. I'll just blame it on you! :D

And NO , TAB and Krystal , I'm not still coming off my drug-induced coma medication .I'm as SANE as either of you .

( which kinda worries me.... :think ) :D

:eek Oh no...now we are really in trouble! :lol

Good morning ladies :flower

Thought I'd drop in here this a.m. and see how everyone is while I decide if I'm actually "up" yet :lol

Krystal - I'm so sorry your allergies are bugging you :hug Have you tried Alavert? That works better for me than the Claritan for some reason. The Benadryl is best but I like to be awake some part of the day :lol

Mary - Glad to hear you're getting more gardening in. I'm hoping it dries out enough for DH to mow in a day or two. Here's his newest one, "Actually, it's good for the grass to let it grow for a bit" :rolleyes I'm really going to have to look into hiring a yard company next season. Everyone's full now. Except the loonies like the guy I had :lol

Oh well, think I might lie down for a bit more. Don't think I'm quite awake yet.

Krystal

Hope your allergies are a little better today. Yea, go ahead and snap your photo today . I bet you look fine.

Mary-whoops ! Sorry that we woke up hubby, but time to get up anyhow, if he's off on a trip today, right ?

Wendy- yea, that was just about the END of my swimming career. Havent been much of a swimmer since then .

Cara- get some more rest- you had a hectic day yesterday .

Mary even though its winter you wouldnt really think it. Its not really very cold and we are not getting much rain at all. They still put us on level 5 water restrictions would you believe, which means your not allowed to use a garden hose only a bucket.

The girls are on holidays this week and next week, so on friday Im going to take them to the movies to see the Nancy Drew movie. We will probably get Maccas for lunch and then I have to get my yarn for the tunisian cal.

Once many moons ago

There was a girl I used to know

She went on a trip to the Sunshine State

Got to the hotel, it wasn't real late

Weather was hot ,and so was she

The pool outside the door looked so cool, you see ....

Lots of people there enjoying the trip

So Julie decided to take a DIP

Only one problem with this , you see

She didn't have a swimsuit ( but did THAT stop ME ???):no

I went in the room and got my skirt

Didn't really INTEND to be a FLIRT ......

Stepped out to take a dive

And those guys in the pool came ALIVE !!!

Here comes Julie with a twinkle in her eye

Without noticing all the GUYS ..........

She steps into the pool , you see

Her skirt floats to the top of the water and shows her PANTEES

She looks around : Hey ,where'd everybody go ?

She thought she'd be the center of the show ...

Well, in a way she was, only not like she thought

Everyone got out to grab their cameras to get a good shot .

She didn't stop to think you see

That under her skirt were her Tidy Whities .

She may as well went swimming NEKKID, I guess

Wearing underpants in a pool ,you may as well be UNDRESSED . :D

:rofl :rofl :rofl OMG, where are those pictures now? Do you know those guys names, i'de like to give em a call. I'de pay a pretty penny for those pics. :devil:rofl :rofl

Hmmmm............sane as me? Well, you must be sitting in a padded room with your rubber ducky. Are you sure your not in the room next to me? Bang on the walls & i'll let ya know if I hear ya.

Yep, there ya is. That's why ya take naps because your one of the rowdy ones they have to give those nasty booty shots to. :eek

Ummm.....yeah. That reads out that you are currently sitting in your padded room in your red thong & bandaids. :lol :lol :lol :lol

No wonder it's so easy for them to get that injection in your booty. You need to wear iron pants, like me. :D

DH left for the airport and I'm going to run errands, see MIL for a few minutes and then get back to my crocheting. :hook

After making 5 baby blankets last fall and winter, I now need to make another one! It's another boy...I'm thinking of using Cara's "Jasie's pattern" or maybe a RR. So I get to look at yarn today. :hook

Have a happy day. :manyheart

I was wondering about Tammy Faye in that show I thought she was in pretty bad shape with the Cancer too. She did seem sort of sweet in it. I had a T-shirt once that said I ran into Tammy at the Mall and it had a make up face on it. Boy that was a long time ago :lol

I like reality shows too to study the people. My Mom and I like to people watch also. It's very interesting. It's Big Brother time right now I didn't buy the feeds this year but I read a couple peoples accounts and chats on whats going on on the feeds. Although watching the feeds lets you see just how much the producers script a supposedly reality show :lol

Archived