Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Good Morning all. Will leave shortly to go to DD's - the 4 of us are laying 2 pallets of grass today. :eek The good news is that it was supposed to be raining and it's not!

Leslie ~ Thank you for the compliment. :)

Everyone have a great day. :manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies :flower

Thanks for the compliments :hug

Mary - Don't ya love that Instant Grass? So much more gratifying than waiting for seed not to mention chasing off all those birds :lol Have a great day at DDs :hug

Hoping to have that Big Top finished this weekend :yay Have all the squares done. Just have to sew it together and add the border :yes

Have a happy day everyone :manyheart

Hi Ladies. We're back and the four of us had a full tilt yard day. The entire back has grass now, the beds are marked and almost ready for planting and DD and her DH are so excited to see their yard coming to life! It makes me happy to see them so happy. :D

Cara, you are so close to finishing another wonderful quilt! :cheer

Bye for now. :manyheart

Sounds like you are ready for a nice long rest now Mary! You have sure been working hard on that yard....but I know it is all worth it too!

Well, still not getting any time to myself today :( Oh well, family bonding and all that :)

Athba - the big top will be about 48" x 70" when it's done. I'm only using 6 blocks instead of the 12 the pattern shows. When I'm done I will change the pattern too.

Mary wow you have been busy with the yard. You certainly need a rest now.

Cara your nearly there. Well done. Are you going to do the ducky ghan, or do you have something else in the works.

I have done 4 rows on the verticals of the casa. Its a slow process, not sure if it will be ready by this photo friday.

If I ever get to finish this one I'm gonna work on the Christmas Goose and Ducky one at the same time. Now, just got a call from my BIL in Austin saying he's bored and wants to drive an hour and a half to come visit for a bit. Geez, I hope he gets dinner on the way. I don't have enough for four :(

Mary-

sounds like you are turning into a regular gardener ! If you decide to hire yourself out for jobs, give a holler. Our yard could use some prettying up . :)

Theresa- hidey ho good friend .

Cara -you sound about as thrilled with family get-togethers as I am ....

Might be easier to dangle over the Grand Canyon with a rubber band . :D

Thanks Donna

Athba sorry to hear about your hubby's grandfather.

While i had the casablanca sitting on the floor I put the amish on top to see how much I would still have to do. I know that the casa fits right across the top of my queen size bed. I dont think 12 blocks is going to be enough which means that I wont get it done by the 10/8 which is only a month away. I will see how I go but it might have to end up being a xmas present. I dont want to rush it.

i`m so sorry to hear that it won`t be finished for the birthday :hug

i wish you the best of luck

Tabby, the shell border is absolutely perfect on that gingham! It's soft without looking ruffly, and could be appropriate for boy or girl. Is this for someone specific? Sorry, I'm kinda new around here and don't have all these projects straight in my head. :blush

All cleaned up and working on dinner. DH has said for years that I'm the happiest when I'm playing in the dirt or crocheting...and he's right! :)

Tabby, :yay Your baby gingham is beautiful. Your colors are wonderful and I love the border. :hook

I have done 4 rows on the verticals of the casa. Its a slow process, not sure if it will be ready by this photo friday.

Wendy, you have done so many projects since I've been in this CAL and I really admire you for almost finishing the Casa. :manyheart

Tabby, both the colors and your work on the baby gingham are so very, very perfect! It's just beautiful:c9

Thanks guys for all the positive comments on my WB --

YES, it is as far done as I say it is Krystal !

I will show a picture when it is done -

I'll just make you wait to see it , like I have to WAIT to get rid of the little runt on your avatar . :lol

Archived