Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I realized (thanks to Katy) that I hadn't updated the MIAs lately. They are now all updated. Also people who haven't been on the board in over 6 months have been removed from the list and 1st post.

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you all had a happy holiday! I'm going to the PO tomorrow to mail out more puffies. Yay! They should be there between thursday and saturday. I hope the mailman has some puffies for me tomorrow!

I'm going to have to slow down on making squares. :( I'm running out of yarn fast and I need it to crochet stuff for the Farmers Market that is starting up next weekend. Hopefully I can make some good money and have enough to bulk up my stash again :yarn. I promise to keep making squares, just not 6 in a week :hook.

Hi, Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go....trying to be positive about this whole going back to work after 10 days off thing!! It sure does cut into my hooking time---:lol:lol

Have a good day one and all!!!

So do we need new lists or just take from the front page? :think

Which ever. If you want a new list e-mail me. :)

Hi, Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go....trying to be positive about this whole going back to work after 10 days off thing!! It sure does cut into my hooking time---:lol:lol

Have a good day one and all!!!

Hookers have rights too! We need more days off of work! Where's a protesting smiley when you need one??? :lol

:turtle:vheart

Susan, thank you so much for the two beautiful squares! :cheer They are gorgeous, and are going to look so good in my friendship-ghan...:yes

I'm happy you like them. I was surprised they arrived, I was thinking I put on the wrong zip code.

I got two wonderful squares today from karishema and smith. I will post pics when I can I also got a pretty little angel pin and a lovely card from karishema to go along with the square. Thank you both sooo much I love them. They will make great additions to my other wonderful squares :)!

I got two more squares!! From Susan I think.. (the cat made off with the little tag:eek) Mom me and the cousin are going to visit family in Penn. Near Hershey or something. She said she might take a stab at making a square or two while were driving down. Shes not the greatest crocheter.. her foray is sewing. Nonetheless will be amusing. post-48737-135897673913_thumb.jpg

Thank you to Tina for my square and card I received today! :yay Was a nice surprise and a beautiful square to add to my 'ghan. :U

Thank you! :hug

post-44513-135897673923_thumb.jpg

Hello ladies! Sopo was telling me what a great group this was so I thought I'd wonder over. I know Sue mentioned has mentioned it to me too! :lol What do I have to do to get added to the list? I have my hooks ready! :hook

:woo Didn't I just mail that? Wow, that was fast. :P You are welcome. :hug

Thank you to Tina for my square and card I received today! :yay Was a nice surprise and a beautiful square to add to my 'ghan. :U

Thank you! :hug

Archived