Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Cloth diapers are sooooooo cute these days! And way more efficient. I love fluffy butts! Disposables are so icky in comparison. Look at the pics below! Cloth diaper boards are a way to get support on care for the dipes, fixing them, which are better for what, making them, swapping and selling them, etc.

Well ain't they just the cutest things!!!!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
egads! :eek

Note to self: never post after 10 pm. <sigh> :(

ok, I have never heard an envelope called a puffy before ever. :think

<and I use flat ones with no 'puff'> :blush

:lol Maybe we should just call the squares puffies for the fun of it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Well, puffies is a term Ive used forever, and probably won't stop any time soon, lol soooooo to each his own, i third the notion, motion passes, for fun it is! Junk mail on the other hand, need a diaper to put that in!:yes

Now that it is settled, onto another topic! I think it would be rather helpful to put somewhere in our sigs, how many out of how many squares if we still need some! I love the fact that lots of you put what size and color in your sigs, that helps me a lot, but find myself wondering if maybe someone doesn't need anymore, so maybe a running count would help as well...Im going to take a hint from sopo and Cindy and others, to put the size and color wanted, AND the running totals in my sig as well....;)

:manyheart thank you for the well wishes...It went very fast and now I"m home taking it easy for the rest of the week.

yay susan!!! hook in hand??????

still got some 'good stuff' on board but I"m printing out a list and staring into my stash, making a list for my sis when she comes tomorrow for the craft store.....

Well, puffies is a term Ive used forever, and probably won't stop any time soon, lol soooooo to each his own, i third the notion, motion passes, for fun it is! Junk mail on the other hand, need a diaper to put that in!:yes

Now that it is settled, onto another topic! I think it would be rather helpful to put somewhere in our sigs, how many out of how many squares if we still need some! I love the fact that lots of you put what size and color in your sigs, that helps me a lot, but find myself wondering if maybe someone doesn't need anymore, so maybe a running count would help as well...Im going to take a hint from sopo and Cindy and others, to put the size and color wanted, AND the running totals in my sig as well....;)

Only the Square Mom can pass a motion. :rofl With that said, motion passed. :sofunny

As for those who don't need any more squares, its noted on the list and the first post. I think I'm the only one not needing anymore. :) I like the idea of putting how many you've received and want in your siggie. I've tried to get people to tell us who still needs what!

:manyheart thank you for the well wishes...It went very fast and now I"m home taking it easy for the rest of the week.

I'm glad your home! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I have no idea how many I need. :lol I know it's more than 10 though. :P Takes too much brain power to figure it up and right now, my brain is on protest. 2 Aleve and hopefully, it will quit screaming at me.

Another square is done! Whew, it was a toughy but I worked it out. I've decided that I hate the roll stitch! That is one great thing about this CAL, I can try out different squares without commiting to making a whole blanket of them. This square I just finished looks awesome but I definately don't want to make 20 of them!

I received a square from katy yesterday. thank you. it is very pretty.

I am going to try and lay my squares out and see where i stand with them this weekend. i will take a pic of what i have once i do

I received a square from katy yesterday. thank you. it is very pretty.

I am going to try and lay my squares out and see where i stand with them this weekend. i will take a pic of what i have once i do

glad you got it! I can't wait to see your pics!

Hi all!

Back here getting some more addy's and required squares needed, Should have another batch going out soon! As you received and posted, I will cross them off my sent out list, in order to keep things organized, lol (vain attempt, Im quite sure!) SO keep on posting pics and be on the "Hook" out for those puffy's!

Hey guys. Not to be a downer, but they don't always let you know they get the squares. :( I don't know why, maybe life gets in the way, but I've had several never let me know they arrived. I think it's great to see the pics when people receive them though. :)

Hey guys. Not to be a downer, but they don't always let you know they get the squares. :( I don't know why, maybe life gets in the way, but I've had several never let me know they arrived. I think it's great to see the pics when people receive them though. :)

Really? That's sad. :( I always post when I received something. I rarely take a picture because I lost my camera's USB cord and iPhone pics stink.

did you contact them to make sure they received them? I was contacted once and had not gotten the square, the person that sent them had a few that were never received from that shipment.

I hope i have thanked everyone I received them from, i try to post the day i get them if thats not possible i put the envelope in my laptop to make sure i do the next time im online

Archived