Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I sent out three more squares this morning. And I crocheted two more squares, plus I have two other ones I had ready to send out. I just need to get more puffy envelopes. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much to MomWithAMotif in Pahrump, NV (I've actually been there, but it's been more than 20 years). The square you sent is absolutely lovely. I really appreciate the work you put into this pattern. It's great!

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Stephanie

You're welcome! :D Yeah, I don't know how we ended up living here.. :think (Well, I do, but..) I'm glad you like the square. :manyheart

Thanks so much to MomWithAMotif in Pahrump, NV (I've actually been there, but it's been more than 20 years). The square you sent is absolutely lovely. I really appreciate the work you put into this pattern. It's great!

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Stephanie

Where is that post? I'm curious to know how young some of the other "hookers" are on this forum. I don't know anyone my age that crochets! (I'm 28)

:firecrack

I am 28 as well :D

I'm so proud of all you ladies sending out so many squares so its time again for a little giveaway...the first 5 people who PM (not e-mail, not post, but PM) me will get a pattern of mine (your choice). :)

:turtle:vheart

Sue, I think I need an updated list whenever you get extra time (what's that? :lol). I have a square to send out, but the person isn't on my list. :P

Thanks so much. :hug

I'm so proud of all you ladies sending out so many squares so its time again for a little giveaway...the first 5 people who PM (not e-mail, not post, but PM) me will get a pattern of mine (your choice). :)

Is it ok to say, I WON a SUE PATTERN!! Woo hoo, i picked the tote everyone is doing, the stashbuster tote for my freebie!! Thank you Sue, you are so generous!! Love the pattern!! Gonna try it tomorrow or after I finish up a couple things on the table! lol Hey, if I do it first, Ill have something to put those wip's in!! :cheer:ty:day

Is it ok to say, I WON a SUE PATTERN!! Woo hoo, i picked the tote everyone is doing, the stashbuster tote for my freebie!! Thank you Sue, you are so generous!! Love the pattern!! Gonna try it tomorrow or after I finish up a couple things on the table! lol Hey, if I do it first, Ill have something to put those wip's in!! :cheer:ty:day

Oh, you better watch it- you WILL BECOME ADDICTED to the SBT!!!! :yesThere is just something about this awesome pattern--I think I've made about 15 of them- finished another one today....

And now I'm making some squares- got 2 done today to be mailed on Tuesday.

Me, too. :heehee I picked the Pockets-A-Plenty bag. I almost picked the stashbuster tote. I like pockets, though. :P Isn't Sue the best?! You made my day, too; Sue! :hug

Oh, you better watch it- you WILL BECOME ADDICTED to the SBT!!!! :yesThere is just something about this awesome pattern--I think I've made about 15 of them- finished another one today....

THIS! ^ :lol I've made 10 and have 11 planned. I LOVE it! Just can't stop! :hook

I am 28 as well :D

:lol:lol I have a DD who will be 28 in November---and who is soon to be the mother of my first Grandchild in August!!!

Let's just say, it's been a while since I was 28.......about 27 years ago!:lol:lol:lol

Good morning all and Happy 4th to all those in the USA!!!:firecrack:firecrack

It's nice and quiet in the house since DH is still sleeping...think I'll make another square, before the lure of the SBT calls my name again!!!:lol

Sue, I think I need an updated list whenever you get extra time (what's that? :lol). I have a square to send out, but the person isn't on my list. :P

Thanks so much. :hug

Extra time? :lol Sent! :):hug

This is the pattern that needs a warning label. I think I've made 13 or 14? :lol

Me, too. :heehee I picked the Pockets-A-Plenty bag. I almost picked the stashbuster tote. I like pockets, though. :P Isn't Sue the best?! You made my day, too; Sue! :hug

Enjoy Tina! :hug

Good morning all and Happy 4th to all those in the USA!!!:firecrack:firecrack

It's nice and quiet in the house since DH is still sleeping...think I'll make another square, before the lure of the SBT calls my name again!!!:lol

Happy 4th!! First the yarn is talking to us, now the patterns. :lol

:firecrack HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

We had a fantastic day! We went to a car/air show during the day and then a bunch of us met a friends house and sat around the campfire watching the fireworks over the lake!

It's suppose to be hot here, 77 is torturous for us! I"m going to sit inside and work on a few squares.

hello all! sorry ive been mia, been working on my moms mothers day gift (yea, i kno its super late, but she knows what it is lol) and ive been working on my magic ball afghan as well, along with coming up with more ideas for other blankets i really want to make! i made another pattern, and as soon as im done making the thing from it and making the pattern less confusing, ill post it on here for you all. its the pattern im making for my mom, it says i love you mom and has 2 double hearts worked into it with bobbles...i just love bobbles, im not sure why? i hope you all are doing well!

:firecrack HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

We had a fantastic day! We went to a car/air show during the day and then a bunch of us met a friends house and sat around the campfire watching the fireworks over the lake!

It's suppose to be hot here, 77 is torturous for us! I"m going to sit inside and work on a few squares.

77 is beautiful to me- it's hot/humid here today- and now I plan to spend the rest of the day inside with hook in hand!!!

Archived