Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey all, hope ypoure all doin good! been busy the last few days, ya kno, cleaning and stuff, i think lol just wanted to say hi and check in and all that good stuff :D

Wuahhh.. I feel .. icky.. I dont like mountains.. over under.. or any of it cept looking at them from a distance >.<

I wanna go homee >.< Hate trips..

On a random note.. the cousin's have turtles..

post-48737-135897674719_thumb.jpg DJ and Dakota I think.. they also have a couple of cats and a pair of ferrets.

I still would rather be home than here >.<:(

Wuahhh.. I feel .. icky.. I dont like mountains.. over under.. or any of it cept looking at them from a distance >.<

[ATTACH]41726[/ATTACH] DJ and Dakota I think.. they also have a couple of cats and a pair of ferrets.

Sorry your not having fun and wanna go home---but thanks for sharing that cute picture!!!

[ATTACH]41726[/ATTACH] DJ and Dakota I think.. they also have a couple of cats and a pair of ferrets.

The turtles are really cute! Sorry you're not having a good time.

Nice squares! So glad to see this thread moving again. I sent some out yesterday. Working on a website and then doing a couple of comfortghan squares, then I NEED to finish a tote I started 2 weeks ago and set aside and get some more friendshipghan squares done, do a baby blanket and a few more websites. <sigh> busy but busy is good right now.

:hugs to everyone.

Stephanie,

Got one today, Thank you! The colors are beautiful, I love the bookmark. I am an avid reader, so it will get much use. I took a picture,

but couldn't get it to download to the computor. I don't know why, as soon as I figure it out, I will post a picture.

Stephanie,

Got one today, Thank you! The colors are beautiful, I love the bookmark. I am an avid reader, so it will get much use. I took a picture,

but couldn't get it to download to the computor. I don't know why, as soon as I figure it out, I will post a picture.

Mary, so glad you liked it. :):hug

I got one today too! :yay Thanks KatyAllen! It's so pretty and fits in my ghan perfect! :cheer Thank you much! :hook

post-44513-135897674889_thumb.jpg

Hi sopo, glad you liked it, first cotton one I have ever done, lol

Really? You did great on it! :lol I just love the feel of cotton. My fave. :U Thanks again. :hug

Very pretty

That's nice! You are going to have one sharp ghan. :hook

Oooooh! Pretty squares! I hope the squares I sent out on tuesday have made it to their destinations. The cookie coin purse I sent out from my etsy store made it yesterday.

Well, I still can't find my camera. That girl has some seriously good hiding spots! Grrr.... I'll have the hubs help me out tomorrow.

I sent some stuff out Tuesday and it didn't make it. :( One of them was here in my state a couple of hours away. Maybe tomorrow. Seems the mail slowed way down this week.

I sent some stuff out Tuesday and it didn't make it. :( One of them was here in my state a couple of hours away. Maybe tomorrow. Seems the mail slowed way down this week.

I sent 4 out on Monday (i know it was the holiday but my PO has 24 hr/7 day a week self service) and it doesn't seem like any of them have made it to their destination. Silly me, didn't get DC's...hoping that they arrive today to those that they were sent to!!

Yes i am Steph its amazing how great these colors are coming together.

Really? You did great on it! :lol I just love the feel of cotton. My fave. :U Thanks again. :hug

That's nice! You are going to have one sharp ghan. :hook

post-25772-135897675237_thumb.jpg

Thank you again, Stephanie for the beautiful square and bookmark.

I found out what was wrong with the camera, the batteries were dead.

I had to recharge them.

Here is the pretty picture:clap

Archived