Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cry:cry:cry We went out for a few hours and came back to find that our old dog had passed. He was 15 years and 6 months old and was being treated for congestive heart failure. It's just hard and its going to be lonesome. Jim had this dog longer than we have been married. Most of the years I have been here there were 3 dogs running around and now they are all gone. We didn't really decide to go get any of them they just kind of came to us.

:cry:cry:cry We went out for a few hours and came back to find that our old dog had passed. He was 15 years and 6 months old and was being treated for congestive heart failure. It's just hard and its going to be lonesome. Jim had this dog longer than we have been married. Most of the years I have been here there were 3 dogs running around and now they are all gone. We didn't really decide to go get any of them they just kind of came to us.

Oh Brenda!! :hug :hug :hug

I'm so sorry. :( I lost a yorkie to that. It's so hard when they're like kids. My dd is 20 and her yorkie is now 12 and not doing well. I dread the day. Saying a prayer for you and your hubby. :hug

:hug:hug:hug:hug So sorry for your loss!!!:hug:hug:hug

I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry:hug :hug :hug :hug

I'm so sorry for your loss. We have just recently gone thru a very similar thing so I know the heartbreak you are going thru. :hug:hug:hug

:hug Hugs.......I know it is so hard to lose a beloved family pet. Last year we lost both of our kitties that we had had for 11 years. That was the longest we had ever own a cat because they were our first indoor kitties. I bawled my eyes out. Grieve your precious furry friends. Hugs......

:hug :hug :hug I'm so sorry Brenda!! :hug :hug :hug

:turtle:vheart

:hugTo your family, it is soo hard to lose a pet. We just lost our German Shorthair at the young age of 19. The one thing that keeps me going is remembering that he took a walk across the Rainbow Bridge and is waiting for me to join him. My prayers are with you.:hug:hug

It didn't feel like a Sunday yesterday to me, either; yesterday. Maybe because my husband was working.. :)

YES! Someone else has joined me in my strange weekend! :lol

:waving Well! hello to everybody!!! I am sorry I have been MIA so long! Life has been extremely hectic over the summer. Just got back from a Brazil trip and so much going on in our family also! I see I have sooo much to catch up on and wow at all the new crochet items that has been added!! :drool

Brenda :huggoing out to you! I know how hard it is to lose our pets (children)..

I owe HUGE apologies to some sweet ladies that sent squares and I am just now logging on to tell them thank you!! Just because I am so late does not mean they were not appreciated. They are all beautiful!!

KatyAllen8090 sent the beautiful ones on the upper left. Just georgeous!!

Samantha sent the cheery ones on the upper right!!

and Karishema sent the pretty burgundy one with the cute angel pin on the bottom photo!!!

Thank you ladies for your giving spirit and for not "booting me off the 'ville" for taking so long to respond..... :(

to all those making squares and knocking off names on the list-- please hold off sending me or my dd any squares for a little while. I am not nearly through with our afghans yet, but I have got to get caught up on sending out squares myself. I just don't feel right recieving squares when I haven't been able to send any out in quite awhile. I have to drive 3 hours tonite to pick up hubby who's coming in from work and as always when he's home it is wild!! Even more than usual! :lol But after about 3 days ( that's how long it will take me to get house, pool and yard halfway caught up) I plan on taking out "me" time which is what I call my crochet at least 20 to 30 minutes a day!! Am looking forward to catching up on all the beautiful squares as well as trying out new things I see that I have never made before.. I will try to catch up on the 'ville and don't think I have completely left:2nono! Oh no! I love this place too much for that!! In the meantime... Happy :crocheting everybody!!

post-26273-135897675535_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897675546_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897675556_thumb.jpg

Michelle--You have some lovely squares there! Don't worry about getting squares and not being able to send any out. We are well aware that it happens because it says so on the first post. Just a quick note to say you got them so we know they didn't end up in the USPS black hole :P. Good luck on getting caught up with stuff. I need to get caught up on my cleaning but I can't seem to put my hook down :hook

Well Hello Hershey!! We were getting worried about you, lol glad you are enjoying your summer, and that you're back on the ville. You are welcome for the sqaures, and please don't worry about reciprocating, we all get bogged down with RL (real life), but thank you so much for posting a thank you, I was really worried they didn't get there at all! I will now put a red check in my log that you have received! yay! another one off the list! Have a great week, and thanks for letting us all know you are back!

Michelle, Square Mom was getting worried about you!! :hugI've taken you off the "bad girl" list! :lol

:lol Thank you very much, Sue!! I thought I was in really Big Trouble!! :tryme:D

ur right a lil devil I am lol

and the lil devil received a beautiful square today. Thank you so much

It brightened up a cheerless day.

I have been surviving lately and the kindness and geniousity of all of you....and of course the eye candy lol Im so blessed to have you. Have a good day everyone

Kimgoodie

I will post a pic soon.

:devil:devil:devil:devil

Michele

I agree with what some others have said- don't feel that you have to reciprocate!! I have received more than I sent out and am just now getting around to sending out squares on a more regular basis.

The squares you received are beautiful!!! Sounds like you are having a very busy summer- and RL does often get in the way of the things that we really want to do- Glad you are back on the Ville

Archived